Chapter 1

What did you say?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Airport


“HEY YUL!”


Yul looked around and saw a guy who is waving at him. He smiled and walks towards him with his luggage. It was Kim Taeng, his bestfriend. Taeng’s family owns 5 big malls around South Korea. Good looking, smart but kinda short. And he’s a player.



“Hey Taeng! How are you little kiddo?” Yul said while patting Taeng's head



“YaH! I’m not a kid anymore! By the way it’s been a long time since your feet touches South Korea huh.”



“Yeah it’s been a long time. Many things had already changed except your height!”


*SPANK*


“Stop teasing me you weirdo!” 


“Fine, fine. Let’s eat! I’m hungry; my flight earlier is kinda long”


At the resto


“So how’s Paris?” Taeng asked his friend


Taeng is eating his salad while looking at beautiful lady in the counter. While Yul is eating his sandwich.


“It’s nice. It’s still Paris. Why?” Yul said as he drinks his orange juice.



“ Nothing. I’m just asking. Sooyoung said that your life became danger because of that business trip eh.”



“What do you mean danger?” 



“Sooyoung said that your old client likes you” Taeng bluntly said



*cough* cough*



“You mean that client” Yul said while wiping his mouth



“Yeah, tell me more about it! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!” 



“hey are you singing Wonder girl’s song? By the way I like Yuri from Girl’s Generation. Listen kiddo, that client is really scary. I always have goose bumps because of her. One time she entered my room in the hotel while I’m sleeping”



“Enter your room? Why? How? Ehh? What happened next? ” Taeng asked exitedly



“she’s the owner of that hotel. When she said that she wants me, I said that my head hurts so we will continue that tomorrow morning”



“So you did it? Taeng asked



“Haha, that’s the funny thing. When she came to my room next day, I’m already gone”



“Haha! You’re the best! You troll.”



“You know me right? By the way I’m on my vacation so I’m not working for a while.”



Taeng’s eyes became widen he didn’t expect that coming from Yul. Yul is workaholic. He’s motto is “ Work before anything else”. No time for everything most of all no time for lovelife. Taeng is nervous that his friend will be alone forever. Poor Yul.



“You’re having a vacation? A break? A rest? Did the crows feathers become white? In your face Yul!”



“I’m serious Taeng! My father is forcing me to have a vacation. He said that he didn’t want me die in the front of the computer and papers.”



“Is that so? Thanks to Buzz Light year. Hey buddy, I’m going to New York. I have a business trip there.”



“You are just going there because of girls. I’m not surprised if you return with a girl.”



“you wish” Taeng just smirked.



_____________



“Jessieeeeeeee!!!!!” 



“YAH! YOU’RE SO LOUD! I THINK MY EARDRUM FELL OUT!!”



“Did you saw the interview last night? Taecyeon likes you!” Tiffany said while nudging her bestfriend.


“Whatever and I don’t care. Will you please stop nudging me? I’m reading a magazine”


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter