Chapter 1

Unexpected You

A man named Lee Sungmin, who is now a 1st year college student and also an active member of Super Junior. 4 years had passed and he overcome the days that hurts him because of his parents who always fought  over the financial problem. But thanks to his auntie. He continue his studies and graduated now from high school. Sungmin really wants to graduate. He even ask a favor to his auntie to help him to finish his high school life. 

"Omma, past is past. I am really really thankful to auntie."

"I know son. But you know, everytime that your father was drunk, he always tell to me that he feels sorry for you because he can't help because he has no work."

"Omma, if that's the case, then let him stop drinking alcohol beverages. And to that, I will be happy."

"I will try to convince him when he is in good mood. Because he is always drunk every evening when he got here."

"Do your best omma. I'm here for you, fighting! ^^"

"You're welcome. Sleep now so that you will not be late for tomorrow's class. Tomorrow is your first day in College so don't be late. Okay?"

"Ne Omma. Good night!^^"

___________________________________________

"Good morning class!" Mrs Kim said..

"I am your music teacher for today until the end of the semester. But before I start the introduction of your course/ subject, kindly introduce yourself one by one. Tell me why did you chose this course and what is your hobby." she continued.

"Hi name is Choi Jun Yu. I chose this course because I really want to enhance my acting and singing skills-"

She suddenly stops because of the girl who distrubs her from talking infront.

"Why does she chose this course? Ugh, Look, she's a nerdy girl. Hahaha"

The whole clas burst in to laughter because of the girl.

"Hey! Will you just stop disturbing her?! She is talking infront. Let her continues his introduction. So please stop teasing her! Please?!" One man said.

"I'm just sayin'." The girl said.

"Please continue Ms. Choi." Mrs. Kim said.

"Gumawo Mrs. Kim."

"Like what I've said awhile ago, I want to enhance my skills in singing. I really love music. I listen to different genre of songs. I am a half Filipino half Korean. My heart is still in the Philippines and I am really proud that I am also a Filipino citizen I may be a nerdy girl but I have good heart to people. My hobbies are singing, dancing, reading of course and writing fanfic. Thank you"

"Thank you for that wonderful introduction you have Ms. Choi."

"Okay, who's next?" Mrs. Kim continued. 

So the introduction of Jinyu's classmates continued until it reacher to the person who help her awhile ago.

"Annyeong haseyo choneun Lee Sungmin imnida. I know some of you know me already. Right??" Sungmin said.

"Ne!!" The girls said 

"Well, to those who don't know me yet, I am also a member of Super Junior. They call me , the "king of aegyo"."

"Sample us an aegyo oppa~!" Some of the girls said.

"Hahaha. Okay then. . . . *bbuing bbuing~* Haha. Okay, let me continue my introduction. I chose this course because I really want to enhance my singing skills. I really really love music. I already played some instruments like piano, guitar, harmonica and so on. I want to learn some other instruments to. If I can only buy them all. Haha. But of course, my hobby is also dringking wine with..."

"KYUHYUN!!!!" The girls said.

"Then, there you go. Hahaha. Thank you." Sungmin said.

"Thank you for that wonderful introduction Sungmin. Then, next time, sing for us, okay?" Mrs. Kim said.

"Ne~ kkk."

And the other's introduction continued.

_______________________

"Hi Jinyu!" Someone called her.

"Oh hi. *shy* don't look at me. I'm not beautiful to talk with you and I am not confident talking with a popular person like you." Jinyu said.

"It's okay. I am not judging the looks of a person. But it's the attitude. By the way, I am Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you Jinyu. " Sungmin said.

"Nice to meet you too Lee Sungmin." Jinyu said.

"We have the same hobby,  I also like reading books and I really love to sing and dance."

"Really? I see. *shy*"

"Well, It's my first time to hear a one nerdy girl but also loves to sing and dance. Can you just sing and dance a little for me?"

""I...I...I can't. But I really love to sing and dance. Just wait a little more maybe?" Jinyu said.

"Why? Why a little more?"

" Just because......" 

"Just because what?" Sungmin said.

"You know who am i right?" Jinyu asked him.

"Yeah. but it feels that you are also a talented person."

"Maybe or maybe not." 

"Aish. nevermind. Okay then, I will wait for it."

"Gomawo. ^^"

" You're welcome.. Hey. By the way, do you want to visit our dorm in the weekend?" Sungmin whispered.

"Really?? uhmm. I will try."

"Really?! Then, give me your number then."

"All right then. *they are giving their number to one another*."

"Thanks. " Sungmin said.

"You're welcome." Jinyu said.

~Jinyu's POV~

Why did he talk to me? What's wrong with me? What's the good thing that he notice to me?

Is it because of being loved by singing and dancing? or being nice to all people?

Aigoo~ bu..but, there are many girls here. Why me? Why me? Why~?

~end of POV~

___________________________

-AT SJ's DORM-

"Yah Shindong-hyung. Did you know that I have a nerdy girl classmate." Sungmin said 

"Jinjja?" 

"And guess what, she said that she loves singing and dancing."

"What?!"

"She even had a confident to herself about that. By the way, she's a half filipino and half korean."

"I see. And why did you share it with me? Why not others?" Shindong said.

"Well, you're the only one that I can say this to you because other members may tease me or laugh."

"Kekeke. I see. one question!" 

"What?" 

"You like her. don't you?"

"Well, I can't say it for awhile if i like her or not. But I invite her to go here to our dorm by weekend."

"What?! Why did you invite her to go here?

"You will find out when she already get here."

"Okay. But, what if they find out that you invite a nerdy girl."

"I will try to convince teukie-hyung."

"Okay."

4 days had passed and It is now last day of 1st week of their classes. Jinyu suddenly received a text from Sungmin. 

To: Jinyu

 Hey Jinyu-ah! See you to food store near to our school tomorrow. I will be with you while going there to our dorm so you will not be lost. Okay? See you tomorrow! ^^

From: Sungmin