o1.

12 Fathers.

First chapter's up for view :3 sorry it took so long ); Had to edit a few things first orz Enjoy! Please Comment, Subscribe or upvote ^3^ 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV

"Taeyeon~" a middle aged lady cooed, picking the 4-year-old toddler up. Inkigayo was live on TV, and EXO was going on stage next. "Watch appa carefully, eo?" the middle-aged woman, Yoona, said. The 4-year-old smiles, nodding happily. SISTAR has finally finished their stage, while EXO was getting into postion for their new song - Wolf. 4 year old Taeyeon squealed in glee as she had seen her father, working hard and trying his best on every stage. Their performance ended nicely, with the loud applaud of the crowd. "Now, we have a special stage, by EXO's Luhan and D.O.!" the MC announced. Taeyeon's eyes lit up upon hearing her father's name. "Umma! Appa is performing again!" she exclaimed. Her mother just shook her head in amusement. *Like father like daughter*

The MC then handed the mic over to Luhan, "Yes now me and D.O. would like to make a special stage on our hit song, Baby Don't Cry. It'll be sung in Chinese." The crowd roared, but quietened down as the lights dimmed and focused on Luhan. 
"你就别在犹豫了好吗?就紧拉住我的心脏." Taeyeon cheered, singing along as Yoona glanced at her husband on tv. their relationship was known to the public and they were able to accept the fact that Luhan was taken. Some even cooed over Taeyeon! 

"如果不是我是别的男人,如果这是戏剧里面的一句话.烧干了就罢,我愿和你的爱交换成伤痕~" (A/N: I'm not sure about the last part sorry! ><) The fans had to admit - D.O.'s Chinese wasn't too bad. In fact, it was almost perfect.

"Baby Don't Cry, tonight. 让黑夜再次亮起来. Baby Don't Cry, tonight. 就当作没发生过一样." Some fans even shed tears, remembering the day the supported EXO.

EXO members, too, got emotional as their trainee days were recalled. Tao and Xiumin turned to each other, sharing knowing yet teasing smiles. "When you smile, sun shines." Xiumin's soft voice serenaded the crowd. The rap was then heard, as Tao and Kris stood up, causing some fans to scream 'TaoRis' out loud. 

Yoona looked at Kris, smiling warmly. *Gege. You did papa and mama proud
Kris, as though heard what Yoona said, turning to the screen, mouthing 'Mei, please be proud of me'.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Woots finally done ouo~ Sorry for taking such a long time guys >< This is a not-so-exciting chapter but don't worry. I have things in stored for my lovely readers and subbies ^^ 

*Gege - older brother in Chinese 
*Papa - father in Chinese 
*Mama - EXO's debut song. Mother in Chinese 

*Mei - younger sister in Chinese