DAY 4 (Morning Smile)

ONE MONTH IN LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JINWOON POV

After I took a warm bath I look at my cellphone, I received a first message from someone and it was Jiyeon’s text message asking if what time and where we will meet, I replied to her that we need to meet at the gate of the municipal library at 9:00.

I was standing outside the gate waiting for her, it was 15 minutes and she’s not here. I open my bag and get one of my book for me to read while waiting, I lean on to the gates wall and start reading my book. After 40 minutes she was running towards me, smiling like an angel, she was so cute wearing a pink blouse, short skirt and flat shoes and with a shade on her hair. I move closer to greet her and put my book inside my bag.

Jiyeon: Yah, Jinwoon…annyeong! (she smile gladly to me even if she sweat)

Jinwoon: you here already…

Jiyeon: You love me, don’t you?

Jinwoon: bwo..bwoyah? (I was schocked what she said and glanced at her instead)

Jiyeon: you must love me to wait for me in 40 minutes (she never tired to smile as if her smile glued on her face for her whole life)

Jinwoon: (I looked at my watch I can’t believe I’ve waited for her for that long) Then you must hate me to be 40 minutes late?

Jiyeon: aniya… I’m usually an hour late for the first date, I’m actually 20 minutes early

Jinwoon: Kaja… ( she is totally a clever, giving me those excuses makes me happy)

 

JIYEON POV

 

I was 20 minutes early for my first date with Jinwoon, I run as fast as I can towards him when I saw him reading his book on the gate. I am happy, I really am…this will be our first date and I hope I’ll enjoy it.

Jiyeon: (we are walking to the pathway to the library) so this is where you chose for our date?

Jinwoon: (he sure was 100 percent handsome when he look at me) deh, it’s nice, there’s a lots of vending machine around.

Jiyeon: (I just smiled) pfffttt… ( I took of my shade and look up the sky, I raised my hands like I’m feeling the wind passing through me, the place was peaceful and it’s been a long time I felt this way. I open my hands like I was just flying, I know if someone see me they think I’m crazy but I don’t even care what people think)

Jinwoon: what are you doing? (he was looking at the sky)

Jiyeon: ohhhh… feel that sun!! ( I was shouting) I love the sky because it’s never boring…when I don’t want to see it, I don’t have to ( I turned around and faced him) and when I want to, I can see it from anywhere.

Jinwoon: (she smiled at me and it was a great feeling when she do that) deh…

Jiyeon: ( I look at him and he was staring at me like he also like me) you really do love me, don’t you? (he just laugh) you smile at whatever I say!

Jinwoon: (I want to say something but she quickly walk away) kyuptah…

 

We were at the library, I’m getting bored but I don’t feel it coz I’m with him. he was walking around the book shelves and I just followed him. I can’t believe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter