Chapter 1

The Time

 

The Time

 

Chapter 1

 

"Today.. Mr Lee Jonghyun is backing from US.. and he is going to run Lee's Company.." a tall man said with a worrying face..  and looked at another man who was sitting on the sofa with his smile strangely..

"I don't know why.. Master Lee Minho would give everything to Jonghyun and forget you.. however, you are also a son of Lee's family too.. but you get nothing... even you try to make the company from 0% to become the big company like this.." the man said continue..

"It's right.. He is my hyung and he's also my dad's favorite son.. so he should do like this.." Jungshin seems ignore his uncle and he was only drinking without looking at the tall man..

"So you choose to calm like this??" a tall man asks

"I don't know.. uncle.. but just follow my dad.. he wants Hyung to become CEO of Lee's company.. so let's him do as his wish.." Jungshin laughed abit and turn face to see the window of the room... 

"But.. we don't know that.. will Hyung come to Korean safely or not.. I don't know too.." Jungshin was continuing to drink.. the tall man looked at Jungshin for a while and he was thinking about his saying at the moment.. suddenly.. he seemed know his meaning and both of them laughed together...

“You mean.. he can get all everything but it’s depend on his destiny right?” Park Jinyoung looks at Jungshin who is his nephew strongly. Of course, Lee Jungshin is a second son of Lee’s Family but he is not a real son of Mr Lee Minho. Jungshin is  Jonghyun’s sibling that the same mother but different dad. Jungshin’s mother was Lee Minho’s wife and she had Jonghyun before she left Minho. Jungshin’s mother married with a new husband and had Jungshin. Badly she and Jungshin’s dad met accident and died when Jungshin was 5 years old. Mr Lee Minho took Jungshin to live with him and he would keep Jungshin as his real son too.  Because of Park Jinyoung who is Jungshin’s mom’s brother always give him a bad idea so that why he become like this. Jungshin lived in a performing by himself and faked to be a good person. In fact, he also help Lee’s company a lot too. However, he isn’t a real son so that why he can’t get anything of the company.

“Because his destiny is in my hand~” Jungshin laughed a bit and stood up to look at the window again..

 

A tall man who's just arrived in Korean.. Lee Jonghyun  and he was going to the home to see his dad who got ill.. because of this.. so he had to back to look after his dad and the company..

“What time is it?” Jonghyun looked at his watch and seemed waiting for someone. He held the bag and walked around the airport

suddenly.. a few strange cars were following his car.. and he felt shock now..

"Shii.. crazy!!"

Jonghyun tried to escape the cars so he had to drive faster

Boom!!

sound of the gun at the back..

"Killers!! ...I've just arrived.. how can i have enemy??" Jonghyun talked to himself..

.....................................................................................

"Eunjung Haaa.. Don't forget take this this pizza to your dad at the police office.." an old lady gave the box of pizza to a short hair girl who was on the bike..

"Yes omma!! appa will have a great lunch when he knew you made it by yourself for him hehe.." Eunjung laughed at her

"Crazy! hurry up.. he is waiting for you.."

"Okay.." and then she was starting to ride the bike.. and holding the box of pizza..

~ Oh y eyes y nose y mouth don't you know oneul nan nega jeongmal y~

she was riding and singing at the same time...

"Don't run!" suddenly a goup of people were running across her..  

deb...

A tall man ran hit her bike until her pizza fly away on the road..

"Hey! My Pizza!!!!!!!!!" Eunjung shocked and shout loudly...

"Crazy man!! Do you think who are you!! repay my pizza back..." Eunjung backed her bike and tried to riding after him...

in fact she was good at biking until she could stop a tall man first..

"Repay my pizza!!" Eunjung who stopped in front of the tall man shout angrily

"Crazy!! Get away.. Do you see they are trying to kill me.." Jonghyun throw her away and wanted to run but Eunjung faster to catch his arm first

"Yah~ do you think you are taking drama.. don't escape me.. repay my pizza you my mom was spending many time to make it.."

Boom.. sound of gun at the back

"ahhhh..." Eunjung shouted loudly...

"Aigoo.. this time they are coming..." Jonghyun took Eunjung's bike and came on it..

"Hurry up come on.. we will escape now..." Jonghyun asked Eunjung

"huh.." Eunjung quickly came on and Jonghyun fast rode the bake to escape them...

Boom...

"Haaa hurry up! they are coming.." Eunjung hit Jonghyun's back..

"I'm trying..."

"Yah~ meeting you make me bad luck!!! come on I don't want to die here....."

.........................................................

"Okay we can get away now.." Jonghyun gave Eunjung's bike back

"Shii.. and repay my pizza.." Eunjung

"Cih.. you are too much.. i am helping you to ecape them" Jonghyun

"But you are one who made they come to me..." Eunjung

"Okay here.." Jonghyun gave money to Eunjung

...........................................................

after Eunjung went away.. Jonghyun were going to find the way.. but.. suddenly.. a group of men appeared again..

"Haha.. Do you think you can escape?? Lee Jonghyun.. today is your dying day..."

Boom...............

 

EVERYTHING IS STARTING NOW

 

Eunjung Pov:

I am walking on the road at night alone because my mom asked me to buy bear for my dad. My dad and his co-workers are having a party together tonight. Cih my dad is a police and he look cool as a hero but his bad habit is drinking. He and his friends like to drink even they are police. They should be good performers for our country. Can’t compare with me hehe I’m Ham Eunjung, a beautiful angel who like to help everyone of course I like helping not mean I know too much about another’s story -_-

Honestly, Korean is a lucky country because it has a good person as me ahaha.. while I was walking across the road I saw a new paper that outside the garbage...

".. they are trying to make the country worse.." I walk to it and pick up the paper..

However I am a good person who likes to clean the country hehe but I have only oneself so that why I can’t do it all. In my dream, If I were a richer I will make a school for people to learn how to clean the country cih.. because as the world, New Fresh New Life kekeke

While I want to take the paper in to the garbage but the notice which made me stop is the title of the news. It’s about accident. As I always want to know about my country so much so that why just read it hehehe. Don’t say I am one who falls in the country but just love kukukuku..

"Mr.. Lee Jonghyun of Lee's Company died when the killers were trying to kill him.." I read the first paragraph and look at the photo again and again. I feel strange when I saw it. It seems I used to see this man before.

"Hey this man is similar...Aigoo.. born to be a richer is like this shii.."

It might about robbing. Those people are really bad. Our economy will be worse if there are many bad people like this. Cih..

“Sorry Miss.. May you help me?” something is coming to my ears. I look at a tall man who is standing on the next road and he is trying to talk to people but those people seems ignore him and walk away. He looks pity. Emm.. nowadays there are lot of baggers so it also hard to help them all too. but that man seems be a rich child of course by his appearance but why those bad people don’t listen to him? I was looking at him for a while and wake up when he turns to look at me back.

What’s a strange man! He is similar -_-

Aiyaa.. just skip it! I have to buy bear for my dad don’t i? I quickly and want to throw the newspaper in the garbage again but some voice  cut my act

 

"Hey!!" I turned face to the calling voice

And it’s the man at the moment. He might want ask me to help?? O.O but I’m busy now chuuu… hey I feel I can remember him a little bit.

AHHH a man who made my pizza flew away on the road!!

 

"You??" I being

“Ah! You are the mean girl in that day??” He shouts loudly

“What?? Who’s so mean? Dumb!” I shout at him back

Just come to ask my helping but called me mean girl. What’s a crazy guy!

 

"Yes.. Are you talking to me? Finally you talk to me... I don't know why many people seems ignore me.. even i was trying to talk to them.. " he says happily

How can he happy like this? Just only talk -_- or he love me since our first meeting? Emm.. of course born to be a beautiful girl and have a nice mind like this, who isn’t interested in me it means he is a gay hahaha..

What’s a stupid thinking =_=

 

"Oh because you are a bad kind so no one want to mind you kkk.." I laughed him

"Really??" he asks softly

I don’t know why when he stands close to me like this I feel getting a cold weather. -.-

His face is so white and it’s not nice as I saw him a few days ago. But he is still handsome.

“Yes of course so why are you coming to me?” I ask him

 

"Crazy girl.. why is she talking alone" people who walk across looked at me strangely.

What’s a bad looking! =_=  I turn around to look for a crazy girl that they are talking about but I can’t see anyone. It seems only me and the white man (My nick name that I gave him hehe) so isn’t me? -_-^ But I talk to the white man so how can they say a girl who is alone? so it must not me kkk..

 

"Shii.. who is crazy girl that they mention.." I  looked at them again and turn to see a white man .. yah~ just feel interesting with this news.. cih..

I open the paper again to continue reading but the point that made see interested is..

A man in the newspaper and the man who is standing next to me are similar o.O!

 

"Hey.. why the man in this paper look like you" I ask and look and him and turn to look the newspaper again.

His eyes, his nose, his smile and his face..

Or they are twin?? But it seems the same person.. so wait.. the man who is in the newspaper is die? So who is standing next to me? O.O^ what am I seeing? Twin?

O.O

"Really??" He move to me closer and look at the newspaper

And my body gets colder strangely.

 

"Lee Jonghyun?? it's my name" he says softly again

"really ??" I suddenly feel cold again...

So it means not twin but it’s the same person. BUT HE IS DIE in the newspaper? a person who is standing close to me is…

My heartbeat can’t go on..

I breathe faster…

My 5 senses can’t move on..

 

"So what is a new about me?" The white man asks ma again

What am I hearing? What am I seeing? What am I being?

 

"Er.. you should read it by youreslf I'm busy now ahhhhhhhh....." I throw the paper to him and run quickly....

 

Ham Eunjung! It’s your dream! I can’t see anything. You didn’t listen to anything!!

So what??

I am only running and my body are really colder and colder.. T_T what’s a bad luck!

When I get a small way near my home suddenly that man appears again.

“Hey why are you running? Do you know? I am trying to follow you. It’s harder to find people who talk to me please don’t ignore me as them!” he says coldly again

 

Aigoo… T_T

“Don’t come to me.. we’ve just met for a short time if I make you mad or whatever please forgive me.. please don’t do this to me I’m really afraid of you” I try to talk to him palely

“What? Do I bad to you?” he moves to me faster

“Ahhhh… I will fire money for you.. please go to your way or I will go to wish you at the pagoda too T_T” my body can’t move on anymore and my legs are weak now.. so I can’t stand strongly

“Fire money for what? I don’t need.. crazy how can I need those thing?” he asks me

“Because You are die! You are a ghost now..!”

“What??”

“Don’t you know yourself? I saw your accident in that newspaper.. Lee Jonghyun YOU ARE READY DIE!!”
“Don’t fun to me? How can I die? What’s a crazy thing!” he shouts loudly

“Look at the wall! You don’t have the shadow as me..” I point to the wall near the place he stands because I can see only my shadow alone. That ghost turns back to see the wall and I quickly run away..

Of course I can’t stand to wait for him..

Ahhhh.. why do I see those ugly thing!! Y_Y poor me..

 

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

Euh~ what???

I turn back and see the wall and I can see every shadows of the thing near the wall but only myself that I can’t see..

It’s not a real! Suddenly I feel shock to myself and I turn to see that girl again but she is lose.

Ghost? Maybe I am dreaming! I will wake up now >//<

I hit myself but I feel nothing. I can’t hurt as before. What happened to me?

Suddenly the two of black shadow appear in front of me with a tall man and a nice woman. They are coming to me.

“Who.. who are you?” I ask them when I know they are looking at me too.

The tall man who is in a white clothes and he has a handsome body and face. He looks cool as the model. Of course he is so charming and near him, is a little girl who is in black clothes. She is a very beautiful girl with her long hair. But I don’t why they can see me.

 

The tall man smile strangely and being to say..

"I'm Jung Yonghwa.. the devil of the hell.. or you can call me the scheduler too ^^" He says

 

Devil? Is he devil as the movie? How strange! The real and the fake in the movie are different. The devil should have a ugly face but he is like a human. Should I believe this?

Moreover, I still don’t believe I am die. Unbelievable ><

 

"Am i really die?? oh godddddddddd" I feel cold full of my body..

“Lee Jonghyun born in 15 May 1990, a son of Lee Minho and your mother is Park Shin Hye and you had a step bother as Lee Jungshin.. You died in murder ” the devil tell me while he moving to me closely..

He seems know my everything!! I can’t believe… nooooo…

“I died? Why? Unreasonable! Who did kill me??” I ask him

“About this.. you should know by yourself.. none of our business” the black clothes girl continue to say. She looks as a person oh no I mean a ghost who no feeling..

“So why are you coming to me?? You might not want to take me to the hell??” I turn left and right to looking for the way that I can get away because I don’t want to go! Of course My dad get ill and he needs me so much!!

“But You are a ghost already so you have no choice to choose.. just follow us” the devil man says coldly

“Nooo…..!!!!!!!” I back and run away from them.. but the devil woman is stopping me first and she is faster even I try to run away but she always appear everywhere that I want to go..

“Don’t be too much!! You know? What is a last result with a strong ghost as you!!” she says coldly

“I don’t want to go! Until I can find a real maker..!” I talk to them

“Please! Give me a time.. I need to find about my dying reason before I go with you!” I talk to them

“No Choice for you!” the cold devil woman says again

“So.. I have no reason to follow you too… I shouldn’t die like this!” I try to escape them again

“What’s a silly ghost!”

 

Eunjung Pov

 

“Eunjung ha..” someone hit my shoulder

“ahhgg..” I shout and look at the back palely.

“Omma..! Why are you coming quietly like this? You want to make I shock until die?” I ask her

“Wae? If you don’t do bad thing so no need to scare anything..” omma says

But I meet ghost.. aigooo.. I can’t tell her about it. She might take me to mental hospital >//<

“Nae~ Because I’ve watched ghost movie =.,=”

“Crazy~ Are you scare with untrue story?” omma poke my head a bit and continue..

“Emm.. so now.. go out to buy milk for your dongsaeng now..”

“What..? You mean The Chicken Minhwan??” I ask her

Choi Minhwan is my little brother who has different last name with me because he gets omma’s last name, of course Choi Gna.

I always call him chicken because he like chicken.. or I can say a little boy who is crazy about chicken =_=

Minhwan is a 13 years old boy but he’s also an intelligence man too.. he always get number 1 of the school student because his brain is really faster to think =_= I don’t know he is a human or robot in real and I know only, he is a strange boy and hardly ever to talk with the stranger..

“Why call your little brother like that?” she asks me

“wow.. omma.. you also say he is my little brother but you ask me to buy for him?”

“Or you want he goes by himself? You know both of you are unlike. Minhwan is a clever boy and he will be an outstanding of our Korean economy not as you, dumb~”

“Yah~ omma.. it’s too much >//<”

“Go Go.. don’t talk too much!” omma shouts loudly

 

Finally I have to go out again. After I bought the milk to improve The Chicken Minhwan’s brain cih.. I walk back home again. Badly I can see ugly something again. My eyes are contacting to The while man who is walking on the way without the shadow oh MY GOD!!!!!!!!!

 

I fast run away but he suddenly appears in front of me again

“Wow Lucky to meet you again.. you know I am trying to find you but now you can see you again..” he says coldly again

Find me ? for what?

“Why? T_T I know I shouldn’t take your money from you but.. I feel sorry now please forgive to me” I want to cry now..

“Help me please~ there is only you that can help me”

“I am a human I can help you please let me free Y-Y”

“You can~ Now They are trying to catch me but I can’t go now.. just think about my dad.. I really want to see him again but I don’t know how to ask him.. you are a human and you can do it..”

“Why me? Y_Y”

“Because you are only one who can see me!!”



 

Do You Understand My Story??

I'm sorry If i said i don't understand my story too T_T

 

Sorry for some grammar error.. even i know this story is worse than my past story but just enjoy reading -_-

comment please