The Sweetest Revenge~

The Sweetest Revenge~

Your Dilemmas

 

I opened my eyes slowly. I hate that person tapping those keyboards hardly! It just interrupted my afternoon siesta. I got up, yawned, and made a little stretching. I looked around to find that sleep intruder only to see my serious-looking boyfriend tapping the keyboard of his laptop hardly. He didn't even notice I've been awaken by his silent noise. He's sitting on one of the dining chairs while his laptop rested on the dining table. I frowned and approached him.

"Hey!"

I exclaimed after kicking the chair he's sitting on. He then tapped the spacebar very hard and glared at me. I took a glance on the screen

"OH! so you're playing STARCRAFT again? Thanks to you!!!"

I said sarcastically. He just rolled his eyes and stood up. He put his hands on his hips. I did the same.

" Who let you in?" I asked.

"Omma!!" he answered while raising his chin.

I rolled my eyes "Why did I ask that stupid question? Who else would let his precious son-in-law inside OUR house?" I murmured.

"What were you saying?" he asked while glaring at me.

"NOTHING!! Why are you here by the way?" I asked while still standing in front of him with hands on my hips.

He took a glance at his laptop. "It's very noisy in the dorm, I can't concentrate playing." he answered shyly while rubbing his nape.

I sighed. This addiction of his can't be stopped by any natural forces. "So you visit my house just to play peacefully?" I asked while scanning the tip of my fingers.

"Sorta! Hehe! Hey! don't be like that I have something for you!" he said happily.

"Where is it?" I asked.

Kyuhyun took a cafe cup from the fridge.

"DYARAN!!! A milk tea for my babe keke.. I know it's your favorite." he exclaimed then smiled sheepishly.

I took the cup and stared at the beverage. "YAH! This is just plain! I want wintermelon! And you made it healthy? You should've made it 100 %!" I complained.

"Yah! I've made an effort to buy you something yet you'll just complain? Besides it's my first time buying milk tea and I don't know what exactly you like so I just nodded to everything that the saleslady asked!" he exclaimed without pausing. I just chuckled and drank the milk tea he gave.

"By the way, I'll go meet someone later. In case you want to stay, just tell omma I went somewhere ." I ordered then sipped the milk tea again.

He raised his eyebrows "You have a boyfriend yet you'll meet someone?" he said then crossed his arms.

"Yes!!! Because we are not married!"

 

***

 

"YAH!! Dongsaeng!" Eunhyuk shouted from the windshield of his car. I smiled and approached him.

"Let's go?" he asked. I nodded and entered his car.

"Let's talk about your back-up plan" he said then smirked.

GOSH MY BIAS IS SMIRKING HELP!!!!!! I am a fan of SuJu since pre-debut and Eunhyuk is my bias ever since. I admit he's still my bias until now keke. I texted him a while ago to ask for help. Since I know that Kyuhyun is kinda being jealous whenever I spazz for Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk would be a great help for my revenge. In exchange, I'll give him my assistant Jaemin's number since he confessed he kinda like her.

"Then, let's start the deal can we?" I said.

 

 

***

 

I'm excited! Today is Suju's Super Show 5 in Seoul and sure I'll not miss it. But I'm more excited in the fact that my 'plan' with Eunhyuk-oppa would be effective today kekeke! I dragged Jaemin's wrist  harshly making her bump to anyone we pass by. "Yah unni! It hurts you know!" Jaemin complained but still going with the flow of my drag. Jaemin is an ELF also and spazzed to death when I told her last night that I'll treat her a ticket to SS5. Due to our busy scheds, she was not able to buy a ticket for herself. Good thing a Suju member is my boyfriend kekeke~ And as faith and destiny beholds, Eunhyuk is also Jaemin's bias! They'll be a cute couple right?

Lining up for the entrance, we suddenly heard screams. "Suju arrived?!" Jaemin asked alarmingly. I looked around and saw  a guarded car approaching. I and Jaemin kept still. Not spazzing, nor squealing. We have to gain self-consciousness since the boys would come our way any time now. We both gulped as soon as the car passed. When it left we both looked at each other and squeal.

Since Kyuhyun wants to make us suffer. He gave me VIP standing tickets. But I think it became an advantage since it would be a great help to our 'plan'.

During the concert, me and Jaemin had a lot of fun. We kept on spazzing and squealing. Our jaws dropped when Eunhyuk exposed his abs. Jaemin, as a conservative woman, gulped by seeing the unexpected seen. I laughed at her reaction. As the beginning of the plan, Eunhyuk starts making interactions with me whenever Kyuhyun is around. He keeps on reaching out for my hand, handing me his drinking water, winking at me, he even took my gift for him and thanking me in front of the whole audience. Jaemin keeps on telling me how lucky I am while Kyuhyun keeps on glaring at Eunhyuk and even mouthing curse words to him. Eunhyuk just smirks whenever he sees Kyu's reactions.

After the concert, the members invited me for a late dinner as a celebration for the success of their concert. Of course, I have to take Jaemin with me and because it's her first time eating with the boys, she can't help but get nervous and tremble while on the way.

"Congratulations! The concert was so great!" I greeted the boys. "Dongsaengie!!!" they all exclaimed. Eunhyuk then approached me and hugged me. "Thanks, my little fangirl!" he said while releasing the hug. I just chuckled and tapped his shoulder. He smirked when he saw Kyuhyun raise his eyebrows. "Aish! What took you so long? Of course our concert was definitely GREAT!" Kyuhyun shouted from where he's standing. I and Eunhyuk glared at him. The other members glared at him too. They laughed awkwardly and thanked me as well. Suddenly, Eunhyuk jumped a little seeing a petite girl banging the door. She held her knees while panting. "Yah! Unni! Why do you have to run so fast I'm not-----" she was cut off by the stares of the Suju members. She immediately stood straight and bowed. They all opened their mouths when they saw the goddess Jaemin and I swear I saw Eunhyuk almost drool. I chuckled seeing their reactions. Since Kyuhyun once took Eunhyuk on one of our photoshoots, Eunhyuk is the only member who knows Jaemin and to the others, she's a total 'attractive' stranger. Between the two of us, Jaemin is prettier and she has the features of a 'pure, simple, but totally charming beauty'. I don't think she's pretty, she's 'beautiful' to describe. Kyuhyun then laughed hard after looking at the reactions of each members. "Hahahahaha! Jaemin, don't be scared of these mad dogs. They're just like that whenever they see 'true beauty'. Anyway baby, do the honor of introducing your friend before saliva would flood the whole area! HAHAHAHAHA!!" Kyuhyun laughed even harder. I chuckled. This evil really. "Anyway, Suju-oppa, this is Jaemin, my assistant, and my my beloved bestfriend. And good news! She's a big fan of yours! Hehe." I said. Jaemin then bowed "Good evening, I'm Kim Jaemin. Nice to finally meet you personally. Anyway! Your concert was so good! It was totally awesome. Congratulations Super Junior." she greeted then smiled her sweetest. Suju's mouths formed dreamy smiles excluding Kyuhyun who's resisting his laugh. He's already used to Jaemin's charm. They then approached Jaemin for shake hands.

 

 

***

 

During the meal, I and Kyuhyun argues over the last piece of samgyeopsal on my plate. "Yah! This is mine! can't you see it's on my plate?!" I exclaimed. "Why are you boasting that piece to me?! You always give me your last one! WAHT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Kyuhyun protested. "YAAH! YAAH! You two stop fighting! Here Jaemin, you can take my samgyeopsal. Give Kyu your last piece!" Eunhyuk ordered. "Aww! So sweet of you Eunhyuk-oppa! Komapsumnida!!!" I bowed then took his samgyeopsal. I bitterly threw my last piece to Kyu's plate using my chopsticks. Kyuhyun glared at me then I rolled my eyes. Jaemin chuckled since she knew about our plan even before telling it to Eunhyuk-oppa.

 

 

Flashback~3 days before meeting Eunhyuk-oppa

 

"Unni, have you plotted the plan for your revenge?" Jaemin asked suddenly while already cleaning up the studio. "Oh! About that... I haven't thought of it yet. Honestly, I'm already having a hard time." I said then roll my eyes. "Well unni, in case you've thought of it, you can use me anytime keke~" Jaemin said. That's when it hit me! *lightbulb

I told Jaemin the whole plot.....:

"Listen, this would be the plan. I'll make Kyuhyun jealous and admit that he is. I know it's impossible... well, that's the goal of our plan. I'll ask for Eunhyuk's help and you definitely know why. I'll use Eunhyuk to make Kyuhyun jealous. And I think, the most perfect time to start it is during the SS5 a week from now. Eunhyuk will make Kyuhyun jealous during the concert. After the concert, they'll definitely invite me over dinner. I'll make them order samgyeolpsal! Why? Because whenever we two eat samgyeopsal, I always give my last piece to him. This time, I'll not share my last piece. Of course, the two of us will argue again. Eunhyuk then will stop us and make me give my last piece to Kyu. He will then share his last piece to me. ~blahblahblah~ (the rest of our plan is all about Eunhyuk making Kyuhyun jealous)

"WOW UNNI! That's daebak! I hope it'll be successful. Kyuhyun-oppa would finally learn his lessons hehehe! Well, how would you make Eunhyuk comply?"Jaemin pouted.

I smirked. "Then that's where your role to this plan enters..." I said, totally making her confused.

"What do you mean? I'll persuade him?"she asked confusedly.

"OH! Nothing! Nothing! NEVERMIND! keke~" I said.

 

End of Flashback

 

April 1, 2013......D-Day

Kyuhyun's Dilemmas

 

I and my moody girlfriend are currently inside the car. We can't go to a date 'coz she's having tantrums. "Yah! Why do you suddenly want to go to the dorm? It's our quality time today babe!" I asked, cooing her. "Are you going to drive to the dorm or I'll go out of this car?" she said while glaring at me. "Okay! Okay! But promise that we'll date after this?" I said while already starting the car. She just continued glaring at me. "Okay! Okay! I'm driving!" I said alarmingly while already driving off. Seriously?! What has gotten to this girl?

When we arrived at the dorm, she quickly greeted the members and asked where Eunhyuk-hyung is. WHAT?! EUNHYUK AGAIN?! AISH!! When Eunhyuk came out from his room, he immediately approached my girlfriend and hugged her. "Oppa! Glad to see you!" she greeted when they release their hug. "Me too." Eunhyuk showed his gummy smile. The members just looked at them... dumbfounded. Siwon then tapped me "Bro... be strong!" he said then chuckled. I rolled my eyes. Everyone is making me totally annoyed! That girl then took something from her bag and handed it to Eunhyuk. "Since I know you'll be overseas on your birthday., I'll give my gift in advance." she said. WATDUH?! Eunhyuk hugged her again and thanked her. I just glared at them. 

My girlfriend cooked our lunch for us. While eating, they chat happily while I just sit there in silence. Not saying a word. I'm becoming out of place. "I'm finished eating." I suddenly said and left. I went to my room and locked the door. I held my chest. What am I feeling? Am I jealous? It's the first for me to feel this. It hurts. It really hurts. Now, I understand what she felt when I pranked her 5 months ago. Is this what I get for being such a rude, stupid, idiot, nonsense, jerk, badass boyfriend? I now realized how I love her. And I'm willing to fight for her 'till the end. From now on, I won't let any boy touch her! Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. When I opened it, it's Eunhyuk. "Kyusaeng, let's talk." he said seriously.

 

 

***

 

"What if I'll take a chance on her? Would you do something huh Kyu?" Eunhyuk-hyung suddenly asked. We're currently inside my room. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Happy April Fools! Hahahaha! You're funny hyung!" I laughed awkwardly. He didn't say anything but he looked at me with a very serious expression. "I'll die first hyung... I'll die first.... A monkey had never won over an evil!" I said, riding on to his joke. He sighed. "Kyu are you really dumb or what? Can't you see I'm serious? When will you take your love seriously?" he asked while glaring at me. "Y-Yah hyung! you're scaring me!" I stuttered, not wanting to take his words seriously. "You know what Kyu? I'll tell you honestly! If I ever saw your girlfriend crying again, I won't think twice of getting her from you." he smirked. My blood started to boil. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and was about to punch him but I controlled myself.

 

It's 7 in the evening and I'm currently sending my girlfriend home. I can't take this anymore. I stopped the car. "Yah! Why did you stop?" she asked. I sighed. "If ever we broke up and Eunhyuk asked you to date him, would you accept it?" I asked, giving her a VERY serious look. She burst in to laughter. "YAH!" I shouted. "Kyuhyun, seriously? Are you jealous?" she asked cheekily. I rolled my eyes and looked away. "HEY! What's with the look? Are you jealous?" she said while turning my head to look at her. When I finally did, she cupped my cheeks. I looked at her with a pout. "Honestly, I don't know. I... I..." I stuttered. I don't know how to say the words properly. "Hey baby boy. You don't have to be afraid to tell me how you feel. Afterall I'm your girlfriend for five years. You should be more open to me." she said with a hint of worry. "I'm sorry babe... I... I just don't know how to say it because... it's my first time for me to feel this." I said then gulped. "Whenever I see Eunhyuk- hyung, I suddenly feel like punching him. I don't like you talking to other boys. It hurts... it hurts so much... to the core. I just realize how important are you in my life." I said, blurting out what's been on my mind. "Boo, I... I... I think I'm jealous." I blurted out silently, avoiding an eye-contact with her. "What? I can't hear you clearly." she said. "I'm jealous!" I said loudly and looked at her, only to meet a mischievous smile from her. As soon as she heard what I said, she slowly bursted in to laughter. And to my surprise, she held up her phone and I heard laughter from the group of boys on the other line. "Happpy April Fool's Day LOVE! I've been waiting for this day." she said in between her laughter. "Huh?!" I exclaimed in disbelief. "I love you too dear." she said sweetly and she gave me a brief kiss on the lips and winked.

 

 

***

"Yah Kyusaeng! I'm very proud of you" Eunhyuk said on the other line. With that Suju boys bursted into laughter once again. "Alright hyung I'll let that slip for now. Anyway thanks." I shouted over the phone. "Mmmm?! Why are you thanking me?" Eunhyuk asked. "Coz you made me realize how important this girl to me is." I said smiling at my girlfriend who is around my arms at the moment.She smiled back. "Okay! Okay stop being cheesy. Okay we have to hung up now! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!" he said. "Wait oppa! I'll just forward Jaemin's number to you later, okay?" my girlfriend almost shouted. "No need saeng!" Eunhyuk said then chuckled. I and my girlfriend look at each other. "Why?" I asked. "I've made my move. We've been texting each other for a week." he confessed. "Ohhhh...." we muttered. "Kbye." he said then hung up. 

"Jaemin didn't tell me about it." my girlfriend said then pouted. "Maybe she's just shy." I suggested. She nodded with a satisfied look. "Anyway oppa... I'm sorry." she said then looked down. I chuckled. "Hey, don't feel sorry. If not because of what you did. I won't come out with this realization. I love you babe." I said. "I love you too." she said with sparkling eyes. We gave each other a smack on the lips. "Just promise me from now on no more revenge." I said childishly. She laughed "Okay! I promise Kyu-boss!!"

 

Pinky promise.

 

************************************************************END********************************************

Sorry for making you all wait for so long!!! Thanks for waiting by the way OTL.

 

Don't forget to send me your comments. ^_^ I HEART THEM ALL!! THANKS SO MUCH :***

 

Also, sorry for a very lame update :3 please bear with it. Hahahahaha! :3

 

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!!! Love you all.

I specially dedicate this to my dearest friend @cheonyeokyu :). Love you bb.

 

SUPER JUNIOR HWAITING! <3