The Chois

Little Story of Mine

 

It was just another ordinary day at the Choi's house. Well for them, they call it as an ordinary day even though anybody can practically tell that it's not ordinary.

“Soojin~ah, could you please wake up Sooyoung. We're about to have our breakfast” Mr. Choi shouted so Soojin could hear him since she was on the 2nd floor while he was in the kitchen downstairs preparing their meal. Although their house has 2nd floor, they're really not that rich but it's still enough for the three of them to live and have fun.

“I'm on it” Soojin shouted back as she imagined herself holding a gun in her hand just like an agent. Sometimes she would even duck and point her gun-hand at random places and shoot some imaginary enemies as she slowly made her way into Sooyoung's room. 

She slowly and stealthily crept inside her sister’s room. While nearing the bed, she did a ninja roll which ended up bumping her head onto the side table.

“Ouch!” She groaned in pain as she rubbed her pinkish forehead but giggled at the same time “Looks like I rolled pretty far”.

She stood up and gently shook Sooyoung's body “Hey, wake up baby Soo” Seeing that she didn't even move or budge from her position, she shakes her again one more time. This time, she applied force.

“Soo, wake up. I'm hungry~” She whined but Sooyoung just purposely rolled her body onto the other side of the bed.

Feeling a bit annoyed, Soojin ran downstairs and grabbed a fish from the refrigerator. When she was about to return to Sooyoung's room, Mr. Choi walked into the kitchen and saw her.

“Honey, are you stealing our fish?” Her father asked when she saw Soojin hiding the fish behind her back.

“Tell me, are you really that hungry to the point that you will steal food from us, YOUR FAMILY?” He put stress on the last two words.

Soojin quickly shook her head in disagreement “No,no. Of course not. And if by any chance that I will steal food, I would rather steal the whole refrigerator along with some money of course” She winked at her father then made her way upstairs.

She hastily ran into Sooyoung's side “Yah! Wake up shikshin or I'll kiss you” She warned as she held onto the fish.

“Mmf.........leave me alone........just......hmmmf.....go and play somewhere else” Sooyoung answered with her eyes still closed.

“Okay. I warned you Soo” She smiled devilishly and with that, she shoves the fish onto Sooyoung's lips.

“mmmfff…….”

Feeling something slimy and nasty on her face, Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes “Huh.........what's thi-----“ Sooyoung didn't even finish her sentence when she saw herself kissing a FISH. A freaking ‘FISH!’

“Yah!! What's this? Why am I kissing a fish?!” She shouted while wiping ; no make that wiping her whole face excessively.

Soojin just stood there and laughed her off while watching her little sister suffer.

“See, I told you I'll kiss you if you don't wake up” She grinned at Sooyoung.

“Well that's because I thought you were the one who's gonna kiss me! Not that fish!” Sooyoung shouted while pointing at the fish in her sister's right hand.

Upon hearing the statement of her sister, she slowly went near to Sooyoung’s face “Ooh....... so you want me to kiss you?” Soojin asked teasingly as she caressed her cheek with the back of her hand. “I didn't know you like me more than a sibling Soo”.

On the other hand, Sooyoung was feeling disgusted upon hearing her sister’s statement “What? Don't think highly of yourself Soojin. You're not even my type. Not even a bit” Sooyoung crossed her arms and smirked at Soojin.

Then, out of nowhere, Soojin slaps the fish onto Sooyoung's face then dashed off her room and headed downstairs.

“OUCH! WHY YOU! CHOI SOOJIN~ DON'T EXPECT TO SEE ANOTHER SUNRISE IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE” She shouted at the top of her lungs and chased after her around the house.

While the Chois siblings are busy chasing each other, Mr. Choi spotted them. He quickly chased his 2 daughters and held them both with their collars “Yah! What do you two brats up to now?” Mr. Choi asked the two of them.

Soojin and Sooyoung stated their story through shouting. Good thing Mr. Choi is used to this and understood them perfectly.

~ After several moments of screaming, yelling and explaining~

Mr. Choi burst out laughing “What? You kissed a fish?” He asked as he looked at Sooyoung's red face.

Feeling offended, Sooyoung retorted back “Yah, old man, I told you already, she shoved it into my mouth. She even slapped it onto my beautiful face”.

Then Soojin and Sooyoung started screaming and yelling at each other again.

“Okay. Stop it girls" Mr. Choi calmed her daughters. “And please, stop calling me old man, I'm not that old” he added.

The two stopped shouting but scoffed when they heard their father told them he’s not old.

“Yah! Don’t scoff at your own father” He flicked each of his daughters’ foreheads, earning him a satisfying groan.

“AWW!” Both Soojin and Sooyoung rubbed their foreheads.

“And since both of you are at faults, I’ve decided that you two will play ride-o-loser” Mr. Choi said while jumping up and down, clapping both of his hands like a little child.

“Bring it on sista~” Soojin and Sooyoung said as they positioned theirselves, facing their backs from each other.

~one................two............................three!~

“Yesss!!” Soojin shouted as she saw her hand-rock defeating Sooyoung's hand-scissor. She then started dancing around her.

“Okay. Since Soojin won the game, she gets to ride on the loser's back which is you Sooyoung” Mr. Choi pointed her.

 Soojin happily hopped onto Sooyoung's back and began spanking her , just like a horse in a race.

“Ouch. No need to spank my okay”. She glared at Soojin while rubbing her .

“Oops, sorry Sooyoung. Now go and run around the house” Soojin commanded her. Pointing every place she can see.

‘You’re so gonna regret this’ Sooyoung smirked and began running around the house hysterically causing Soojin to fall several times.

While they were playing around, Mr. Choi is busy recording their fun time “Aigoo..... my kids are so.................. normal” He then remembered something. He quickly went to the kitchen only to find that their breakfast was burnt. “Oh... looks like me and my kids are going to have brunch today”.