Just Marry Him!!

It Has To Be You
Hye Mi wakes up after receiving an emergency call from Ki Seop’s cousin, Kevin. Ki Seop is admitted into the hospital for high fever. He didn’t wake up even after they tried to wake him up for some time. After being checked by the doctor, Ki Seop is dehydrated, the amount of water in his body is low, so he needed to be put in the hospital for some days.

“Oppa, could you asks the Producer Park Jin Young for a leave for me? Ki Seop is in the hospital, I need to take care of him and do tell Nichkhun that his P.A. is in the hospital, so tell him that he need to take care of some stuff himself.” Eun Mi calls Jaebum. Jaebum said yes to Eun Mi and end the conversation. She knows if a yes come out from Jaebum’s mouth, it’s going to be ‘yes’. Jaebum agrees to almost everything Eun Mi asks for because he really love her as a sister since he don’t have one.

“Don’t you think you should go home to rest? It’s 3 in the morning and you should rest.” Kevin said handing Eun Mi a cup of hot coffee.

“I had enough rest, it’s Ki Seop’s turn to rest now.” Eun Mi said while looking at the weak Ki Seop lying on the bed. Ki Seop had been there for her all the time. Not even once Ki Seop ever said he’s tired.

“I’ll be going home, take good care of yourself too.” Kevin said to Eun Mi. Eun Mi nod her head.

[Next day]

[Ki Seop]

I open my eyes to see Eun Mi sleeping besides me. Why is she sleeping like this? She could hurt her back. I guess my fever got me into the hospital, I don’t even know how and when. I get up and put the blanket on Eun Mi. I went to the toilet and call Kevin to avoid waking Eun Mi up and he told me what happened.

I open the toilet to see the panda Eun Mi in front of me rubbing her eyes. She looks to cute this way. She washes her face and sit near the bed again after coming out of the toilet. She cuts some fruits that someone bought for me to eat.

“Instead of being busy taking care of Nichkun oppa and me, maybe you should consider taking care of yourself.” Eun Mi said while shoving the apple she just cut into my mouth. She looks annoyed but I can’t help myself but to laugh.

“What are you laughing at?” Eun Mi asks angrily and shove another apple into my mouth. I keep on laughing at her without even answering any of her question.

“Nichkhun oppa and Jaebum oppa maybe will visit at night after their schedule is finish.” Eun Mi said again.

“You’re not going to say anything? FINE!” Eun Mi stand up and sit at the couch.

“I just find it funny! You are scolding a sick person for doing his job and taking care of you?” I asks.

“Well, you should have take care of yourself before taking care of others. That’s a no no in doing your job!” Look who’s talking. She had been putting Jaebum hyung ahead of her when she’s managing him. She could go on without sleep for two days just to finish her job.

“No, don’t give me that look. Even if I put Jaebum oppa before me, I’m not the one lying on the hospital bed right now.” Eun Mi said as if she’s reading my mind.

“Come and lie down next to me. I’m skinny enough that you can lie down next to me.” I said to her, Eun Mi walk to me and lie down. As I say, I’m too skinny, she really could lie down on this small bed.

“Lee Ki Seop-ssi…” A doctor came in and he was speechless when he saw me and Eun Mi. I’m shocked as well.

“Jin Woon!” Eun Mi said and get off the bed.

“I’m sorry but please respect the patient.” Jin Woon said referring to sharing the bed.

“I was the one who tell her to lie down. She could hurt her waist lying down on the couch.” I said.

“Ok Ki Seop-ssi, I’m going to do a checkup on you now.” Jin Woon said. He had been ignoring our words.

“You could go home tomorrow after the test come out.” Jin Woon said.

“May I asks, are you a permanent doctor here?” I asks.

“No, I’m volunteering to help my friend today.” Jin Woon said and walk out of the room. I look at Eun Mi who’s sitting at the couch. She look back at me and lie down next to me again.

“Please respect the patient”, Eun Mi said mocking Jin Woon.

==================================
“Yo Ki Seop, how are you doing?” Jaebum hyung asks when he came to visit. I told him to be quiet as Eun Mi is sleeping next to me.

“I’m fine, I’ll be going home tomorrow.” I said to Jaebum and Nichkhun. As I thought it is getting peaceful, the other 5 boys enter the room and make a lot of noise that Eun Mi woke up.

“What are you doing lying on the patient bed, silly?” Jaebum hyung asks Eun Mi.

“Ki Seop told me to.” Eun Mi answer.

“YAH, get married already and have dozen of kids for us. Give one to each of us and you can have the other four.”Nichkhun hyung said.

“As if I want to give any of my kids to you spoil brat.” Eun Mi said to the seven boys.

“Me? Spoil brat?” Jaebum hyung asks.

“Yes, you too. I can only give my kids to you if auntie will be taking care of the kids.” Eun Mi said.