I want that back

It Has To Be You

Jin Woon waits outside of JYPE building waiting for Eun Mi. It’s very hard to meet Eun Mi outside of JYPE building since Eun Mi is always with Ki Seop in his car. He just think if he waits, maybe God will help him and present Eun Mi in front of her.

Jin Woon knows Eun Mi is working as Park Jaebum’s personal assistant, the leader of the famous boyband, 2PM. He had been missing out from his work as a doctor because he had been waiting for Eun Mi every day. He’s lucky to have his own clinic.

“Anyonghaseyo, are you a new trainee from JYPE?” Someone greets Jin Woon. For a few days he had been here, he had been asks the same question again and again.

“No I’m not. I’m just a visitor here.” Jin Woon answer.

“Oh, you’re so handsome. Bye!” The two girls walk away embarrassed. Well, what can he do? He does take good care of his face because to him, his face is giving him money. He’s a part time model too. No, that’s a lie, he take good care of his face because he don’t want to be a nerd like he used to be when Eun Mi is still around. He wants Eun Mi to regret ever leaving him.

Suddenly everyone scream when a black van come out of JYPE building and everyone is screaming for 2PM! That’s it, Jin Woon know Eun Mi will come out of the building in a few minutes. She’s bound to follow Jaebum wherever he goes, so for sure she will come out too, so he quickly got into his car. Right then, he sees Ki Seop’s car.

Jin Woon was speeding as both 2PM van and Ki Seop are speeding to avoid the fans that are following them. Ki Seop then stop the car at a convenience store and Eun Mi came out of the car to buy some stuff. Jin Woon could go out too but he’s afraid he’ll miss them later, so he stays in the car. When Eun Mi finally comes out with a lot of stuff in her hands, Ki Seop is speeding up again.

============================
“You do know that Jin Woon is following us, right? I saw you looking at his car in the convenience store just now.” Ki Seop asks while carrying the stuff they bought for 2PM. The beastly idol love eating so much that they asks them to buy some snacks for them. Even though Eun Mi is Jaebum’s P.A. only, she still needs to do these stuffs for 2PM as if she’s their manager.

“Just ignore him. He’s not going to be waiting outside until I come out.” Eun Mi said before entering 2PM’s changing room. When they enter, all of the boys are changing their clothes. The first time Eun Mi saw them changing was almost a year ago, when she was first assigned to be Jaebum’s P.A. She tried closing her eyes but Jaebum force her to open by telling her that whatever she’s trying to avoid looking, she’ll be looking at the same thing forever.

“Here’s your snack!” Ki Seop said to 2PM. Eun Mi walk to Jaebum and whisper to him about his smoothies and dried mango.

“Where? When?” Jaebum asks Eun Mi.

“Later in Ki Seop’s car after you finish performing. Disguise yourself, ok?”Eun Mi whisper to Jaebum again. Jaebum give her thumbs up and get ready to be on stage.

Eun Mi and Ki Seop went back to Ki Seop’s car and wait for Jaebum. In the car, they ate the sandwich Eun Mi bought at the store. While they were eating, someone knock on the window. It is Jin Woon, Eun Mi look at Ki Seop weirdly as not everyone are allowed to be in the building.

“I want to talk to you.” Jin Woon said. Eun Mi told Ki Seop to wait for her while she went and have a talk with Jin Woon.

“I want to apologize. I know I was wrong for calling Yuri like that.” Eun Mi look at Jin Woon surprised. She know how Jin Woon is, he’s not the type of person that would apologize to someone.

“I don’t think I’m the person you’re supposed to be apologizing at.” Eun Mi said bluntly. The person Jin Woon should apologize to is not her, it’s supposed to be Yuri.

“I already break up with her. The person that hurt my best friend is not someone who I could be with.” Jin Woon said.

“Best Friend?” Eun Mi questions. 7 years ago when Eun Mi left her hometown, yes they’re still best friend but not until 5 years ago when he already ignored her, the action of throwing away their friendship.

“I want to have back our friendship that we lost 5 years ago.” Jin Woon said.

“It was you that throw away our friendship, not me!” Eun Mi said and walk back to Ki Seop’s car as Ki Seop’s signal her that Jaebum is coming. Even if Jin Woon hold her hand to stop her from walking to Ki Seop’s car, Eun Mi ignore him and walk to the car.

“Even if I can no longer be the most special person in your heart, I want to be your best friend. The best friend that will be with you forever.” Jin Woon said to himself when Ki Seop’s car was out of sight.