Agreement

forced marriage

amanda's pov 

Here we are now. In our soon to be apartment. The moment we got in, he immediatly slammed down onto the couch as I continued exploring the house. He looked at me with the face of a stranger. I couldn't believe, what happened a few minutes ago at my house .

Flashback 

I came home from one of the most amazing dates with my boyfriend eunhyuk it was our aniversary for dating for 2 years .

Yes, I know it is long but we really believe we were meant to be. anyway, i removed my shoes and walked pass the living room and did a double take. appa was siting there ,oppsite him was a casually  yet smartly dressed man who looked like he was only in his late 30s. 

"This is my daughter amanda. Come here darling." Appa waved me over. I walked over cautiously and sat next to my father. He introduced me to the man who I now know as Mr Lau.

Before the conversation could continue, the doorbell rang and I shot up from my seat to answer it. 

DING DONG DING DONG

"Henry Gege?" I opened the door wider for him to enter. He smiled at me graciously and entered.

"This is my son Henry!" Mr Lau introduced as Henry bowed.

"Appa. Why did you call gege and his father here?" I asked as I sat back down. 

"Good. You guys know each other.'' Both men smiled. Henry and I looked at our fathers in confusion. 

"Ok. We'll cut to the chase. The reason both of you are here is because.... You both are getting married to each other." Both of them grinned. Henry and my eyes widened as our fathers grinned. 

"We're what?!?!?!?" Both of us jumped up in shock. 

And here we were now. I finished exploring and sat next to Henry as both of us looked into each other's eyes.

"Look, gege, I'm really sorry. I didn't know this-" I was cut off by him.

"It's ok. I don't want this as much as you do. I know you have a boyfriend and to tell the truth, I have a girlfriend." He stood up and his voice was serious but he maintained his smiled. I held his hand and gave him a smile.

"Thank you gege." I hugged him tightly. Now that this is ok.... I think.

How am I going to tell Eunhyuk?