GIRLFRIEND

Darling, I'm Closer Than You Expect~

JIN- VIOLET

YURA- LIGHT SALMON

SULLI- TEAL


JR'S POV

I woke up and got ready to go to school. Nobody besides me is actually awake because I get up earlier to meet Jin at the park.

As the elevator was being fixed I had to take the stairs. But I had to pass through all the halls to go from one stair to another.

When I was passing through the first stairs I heard something, but didn't have time to play the detective so just ignored it.

YURA'S POV

I woke up at 6 or 6:30 to go to the restroom and heard noices from the floor under ours. 

[Is from the guys dorm]

After going out of the restroom I heard the boy's dorm door, since I wasn't sleepy I went to see who was that crazy to wake up this early.

I took a look from the stairs, being sure the person wouldn't notice me.

It was JR.

He was running downstairs.

JIN'S POV

I was already at the park. After a long time of waiting I saw him running towards me. 

-Sorry for being late yagi.

Yes, it was pretty late, but I didn't want him to feel bad about it.

-Aniya, it's ok, we have some time still.

We were jogging more than walking, but none of us said anithing about the time. People would look at us as if we were funny.

-------------In English Class---------------

NARRATOR'S POV

-Teacher, may I go to the restroom?

-Ne, but please hurry.

After going out of the classroom another girl asked to go to the restroom too. Sulli didn't notice. 

In the restroom Jin was washing her hands when the girl arrived. There were three sinks, but instead of using another one the girl pushed Jin aside and used that one. She didn't say anything, didn't want to make things big. 

-What, you don't care? Or is it that you are scared of me. Maybe you know, as everyone else, that you don't deserve Jonghyun. 

The girl was slowly walking towards her. Until she had cornered her against the wall.

-I mean, what do you have that he thinks you are better than all of us? Did you work your magic on him WITCH?!

She pushed her shoulder roughly. 

Jin was breathing heavily, looking at the side. It was painful but she really didn't want to cause trouble. She knew that if she had a fight because of him, he would have problems too.

[She doesn't know what she is doing, she doesn't know.]

This is what she would repeat to herself in times like this. She would convince herself that the person, in this case the girl, that was bullying or hurting her wan't bad, that she didn't realize the pain she was giving her. 

Jin walked to the exit silently. But the girl came from behind grabbing her hair in her fist.

-I'm warning you witch, you better let him go, if you don't, there won't be nice as I was today, you won't live to tell it. 

The girl led go of her pushing Jin to the exit, and went out of the restroom.

Jin sighted and put her hand on her heart, it was beating fast, she tried calming herself, fixed her hair and went back to the classroom. 

Sulli saw her coming back to her sit, when she was already there she saw the soulder of Jin's shirt was wrinkled, it was weird, then she saw the back of her hair was messy. All the events started making sense in her head. Jin was in the restroom, the other girl went too, the girl came back before her, and when Jin finally came back she was looking at the floor, with messy hair and the shirt wrinkled, it was obvious, the girl had hurt her.

In recess Sulli grabbed Jin's hand and went to the restroom.

-What happened?

-What are you talking about?

Jin was planning not to tell her.

-Show me your arm.

-What?

Sulli was upset.

-Just show me your arm!

-No, wait, ouch!

Sulli pulled the sleeve up, and saw her soulder. There was a big bruise. 

-Why didn't you tell me?!

-Oh... we can't talk in class...

-Is that supposed to be an excuse? Is it that you didn't want to tell me?

-Mianhae Sulli, is just that-

-I can't trust you if you are going to keep this kind of things to yourself. I'm going to tell Jonghyun.

-NO PLEASE! I promise I will let you know if they bully me again, just don't tell him, please. He is already too busy with school and training, to worry about something insignificant. 

Sulli sighed looking at her friend. She couldn't resist her puppy eyes.

-Arasseo

-Thanks!

-Aish, Jin! What are we going to do with you!

JR'S POV

In recess I got a message from manager hyung.

"We'll need you here earlier, I already called the school so you are allowed to skip the next classes. We'll be waiting for you in the practice room in about thirty minutes".

I didn't want to go this early, Jin would be looking for me at the end of classes, but I had no choice. 

I told a friend to tell her to wait for me, it seemed like they were going to tell us some news or something so I could go and come back to the school to walk her home.

When I arrived at the practice room, MINHYUN, Aron, Ren and Baekho were already there, with the new trainees, manager hyung and some other people from PLEDIS. 

-JR, finally.

-Ne, I'm here, but I don't have much time so please tell me what are the news. 

-News? Didn't I tell you in the message? You are going to help the new trainees to practice and teach them some techniques, that's why I told you to come over. 

-But I don't have time, I really need to go back to school.

-Don't worry about that.

Manager hyung didn't let me tell him why I had to go back to school and went out of the practice room, I had no choice again.

[Ok, I'll just do this quickly, so I can go back as fast as possible.]

-Annyeonghaseyo

I was inmersed in my thoughts when someone called me.

-JR?

-Oh, annyeonghaseyo Yura

-Could you help me with some dance moves? I really couldn't get them.

-Sure, which ones?

I was helping Yura with a choreography for a long time, and couldn't go so I was worried. By this time the school had already ended about two hours ago. I could only think on Jin, and how would she feel when she knew I had already left.[Is she waiting for me? Is going to be dark soon, I have to go already, something can happen to her being alone.]

-JR?

-Mwo? Oh sorry, what were you telling me?

-I was asking how should I do this. Am I supposed to bend my legs a little or...? I just can't seem to get it

YURA'S POV

-You have to be in this position.

He showed me how to do it.

I'm not a bad dancer but, yesterday, when I talked with the girls about him I decided I'm going to become his girlfriend so I guess I'm going to start using all the flirting techniques I know. So now I was pretending to be horrible at dancing so he would spend more time with me and we could become closer.

I did the dance step but did it wrong on purpose. 

-Aish! I really am a bad dancer!

-Calm down, you only need practice. Do it again.

He came behind me and softly moved my legs and arms into the right position. We were so close, I could feel his breathing on my ear. my heart was beating wildly. 

I turned my head to face him, we were inches apart. He looked at me with a confused expression. I guess he didn't expect this to happen, and me? Well, I had planned this but still I was nervous. With a single move our lips would had already touched. 

We were staring at each other for a while, slowly I moved closer and closer until...

-Sorry, I really have to go, my girlfriend is waiting for me at the school, please ask one of the boys to help you. See you tomorrow.

It was so sudden. Thirty seconds ago we were about to kiss, he moved really fast and avoided the kiss, said that, and now he was already gone. But there was a word that was repeating in my head. GIRLFRIEND.

I asked Minhyun for help but couldn't get myself out of the shock of what JR had just said.

----------While Minhyun was helping Yura----------

-I don´t want to sound rude but... weren't you practicing with JR?

-Ne but, he had to go, he said something about his girlfriend...

Saying that word was hard.

-Oh that's right! I had forgotten. Everyday he wakes up really early to walk his girlfriend to school. And after classes walks her back home. So he had to go to pick her from school.He is really in love. But... thinking about it, Pss poor guy, he is really late, is already dark outside.

Something came to my mind in that moment. 

[So that's why he woke up that early.]

After knowing he has a girlfriend, I guess I should had given up, but by this point I was too into him, I feel sorry for the girl but... I think I love him...

 

 


 

ANNYEONG^^

I guess she won't care about taking him away from Jin after all.

Waaaah! I wish I could update sooner, it's taking me more than expected... stupid school projects...

Thanks for reading (even if it's not that good) 

SARANGHAE!!