143 days for you to say "I love you"

Description

Hello everyone! It's my first fanfic and I hope that you will enjoy it.

Please comment and subscribe to my story!

Comments_2.jpg

 

Foreword

"You won't die if I will leave you right?" the boy asked.

"Tss, why would I die? I lived half of my life without you so I don't think it will matter" the girl replied jokingly.

"That's a relief.. it won't be hard for the both of us" a forced chuckle can be heard from the boy.

The girl remained silent, not knowing what to say.. she don't have any idea where is this going.

"Naeun-ah, I'll leave the country tomorrow.." the reality finally hit her.

"Ahh.. I see, going for vacation? When are you going to come back?" she said cheerfully trying to hide her sadness.

"I'll be there for good, sorry.." 

"Is that so? Myungbabo, take care and goodbye?" she said in shaky voice, tears starts to flow in her face.

Myungsoo said nothing and instead give her a warm hug. He keeps on saying sorry while Naeun is crying non-stop.


C H A R A C T E S

name: Son Naeun

background: Naeun is one of the richest kid on their school but she never lift her feet on the ground, a very humble lady. She likes to do some modeling and she also have a talent in arts. A down to earth human being, good friend but indeed a bad enemy. 

name: Kim Myungsoo

background: A guy from New York, his family is the richest in South Korea. Everybody treats him like a prince, not just because of his family power but also because of his looks that is enough to make an innocent lady pregnant go crazy. He also likes to take pictures of sceneries, he consider himself as a photographer. A guy with cold heart, personality, and looks but only one girl can make his heart go jelly. 

 

O T H E R S 

 

 

note: I might update tomorrow ♥ support me pleasheu. and someone recommend me a poster shop?

YunaJoko
Short update since I lost everything. Sorry ;; ♥