OK- My online friend

Wrong Sent

It was one Saturday afternoon when I found myself boredly staring at the ceiling. Recalling the past events regarding the so called reason why I’m here in Japan NOW!

 

#1:  Reason is because I always wanted to see what the country is like, blame it all on animes they made me so attached to the dream.

 

#2:  well. . . I always wanted to meet my all time crush from a J-pop boy group. It would really be cool if I meet him but you know how unfair life is. (Sigh)

 

So, as I was saying, ever since we moved here (finally!) I had been burying myself with studies and random dictionaries. So, maybe that’s why I ended up being sick for a whole week and this is just the 4th month of class. Dear Lord, help.

 

I do know that my homework are piling up, but what am I gonna do? I have less friends since(maybe) they think I’m the serious type (can’t blame them).

 

I sighed heavily and stood up to open my laptop. Might as well ask one of my classmates that I’m at least closer to.

 

As soon as the yahoo messenger sound thing was heard I immediately looked for his name.

Takumi Okada  =.=’ offline? I slapped my forehead and headed to yahoo mail. I typed a message saying:

ONEGAI! GO ONLINE! MY LIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS! T_T

 

-Ren-chan

 

I then typed his name on the ‘to’ category. My eyebrow rose after seeing his e-mail ‘[email protected]’- what? He sure thinks of weird names. I shook my head in disbelief, what can you expect from a guy who’s a fan of Digimon plus Pokemon (must be the reason why we’re close).

 

I typed: My Life in the ‘subject’ category and click send.

 

I smirked as I waited for him to go online. While doing so I went to winglin.net just to see if one from my favourite writers had updated something. Well, at least today wasn’t completely bad at least she updated. I smiled from ear to ear and read the latest update.

 

The chapter was short but really intriguing it only took me 7 minutes to finish reading it. I went to youtube just to lessen my boredom .  As I waited for it to load a loud ‘buzz’ was heard nearly making me stumble from my seat.

 

‘Oh now he decided to go online.’ (=.=’ life and it’s BAD TIMING!) I thought to myself.

 

Taku: Doue? Daijoubou Ren-chan?

 

I saw his message typed in Japanese characters -.-‘.

 

Seri: [^^'] Hai, calm yourself. . .I never knew you were that-

 

I stopped to think of a word. . . 'Praning?’ English Seri! English!' I scolded myself inside my mind.

 

Seri: -uptight I finally typed.

 

Taku: Gomen, I thought it was an emergency.

 

 

Seri: No worries. . .

      Anyway, the reason why I need your help is because. . .

 

Taku:?

 

Seri: I need your help T_T

      Can you please forward me all our assignments? Seriously, fever + me is not a good combination.

 

I went to check on the video that I was waiting to load, it wasn’t still half way (-.-‘ I just discovered something. . . where ever you go. . . the internet will always be the same. . .SLOW!!!).

I heard a popping sound making me snap out from my thoughts indicating that Takumi had replied.

 

Taku: We didn’t have that much homework, though we had lots of quizzes during the past days in Chemistry.

 

Seri: O_O

 

Taku: Oh yeah! There was one homework given just today by our Trigonometry teacher.

 

Seri: O_O

 

 I couldn’t think of anything but type my expression that was plastered on my face.

 

Seri: Matte, did you say ‘Chemistry’ and TRIGONOMETRY?!

 

Taku: Hai?

 

Seri: Since when did we have those subjects?

 

Taku: We always had them, weren’t you listening when our teachers were lecturing.

 

Did he just say those words coz seriously, I was the one who got sick from those freakin’ subjects! I needed to listen to the teachers (emphasis on the word ‘needed’) so that I won’t be left behind, and now I’m being told that I wasn’t listening?!

 

Seri: Meeeeeh?! *points to self* as in little pretty meeeee?!!!! Not listen to the teachers? Are you insulting me?

 

Sorry, but I don’t possess the so called calm and cool type of personality so basically, I’m SHORT TEMPERED!

 

Taku: Gomen Nasai that’s not what I’m trying to aim. I just couldn’t find any reason why you wouldn’t know about those subjects.

 

Seri: =.=’ Whatever.

 

O_O Shoot! I typed the words that I was thinking. Stupid hands!

 

Taku: Are you mad?

Seri: >.> putting that aside. . .

      Could you tell me what happen during our Calculus?

      Were you guys given a test?

 

Taku: O_O

 

Seri:?

 

Wow, that’s the first time he ever used an emoticon and to think that I was chatting with an emotionless robot.

 

Taku: We have Calculus?

 

Seri: Yes. . .

 

Taku: Since?

 

Seri: Since September =.=’

      O_O

      Matte! Don’t tell me your not paying attention?

      And you were the one accusing me of doing so :))

 

Taku: I really didn’t know.

 

Seri: :))

 

Taku: Fine we’re even.

 

Seri: :D

 

I went to check on the video, it wasn’t yet full but at least its half way through. I let myself enjoy the video as I waited for his reply.

 

The room was filled with laughter as I continued to watch the vid. Minutes later it stopped for another loading process [=.=’] I looked at the time where it stopped reading 5:07 after hitting pause.

 

Five minutes and the boy still hadn’t replied.

 

I decided to hit BUZZ

 

Seri: Hey! You there?

      Ren to dude

      I really need updates!

      Knock Knock. Takumi Okada!

      You there?

 

I continued to pester the lad. Well, I need the homework, I wouldn’t do this on regular basis but for now. . .this is an SOS!

 

Taku: Gomen I was busy recalling about the Calculus subject.

Seri: =.=’

Taku: Who’s Takumi Okada?

Seri: >.> who else? ‘You’

      Please stop messing with me I need the homework.

Taku: Gomen, demo I’m not Takumi Okada.

Seri: ._.please stop messing with me I still have a fever that means. . .

      My temperature isn’t that low yet. . .sooo. . .to make it shorter . . .I’m short tempered at the moment(usually everyday).

 

Taku: Gomen Nasai I’m really not Takumi Okada

 

Seri: ._. so why’d you reply?

 

Taku: I thought you were my classmate her name is Karen, you used ‘Ren’soo-

 

Seri: I get it =.=’Gomen to have bothered you. . .

 

Taku: ^^- no problem. Sorry, I can’t help you with your assignment.

 

Seri: O_O

 

Taku:?

 

Seri: HOMEWORK! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! *freaks out*

 

Taku: ^^’You still have a fever, right? So take it easy.

      Why not visit him once you get well?

 

Seri: =.=’ I don’t know his house.

 

Taku: Oh...

      Visit your friends closer to your home.

 

Seri: -.-‘ I don’t have much friends. . .practically, he was my first and only friend.

Taku: Hounto? Doue?

Seri: I just moved here from the Philippines so practically I still need to get to know the language before I can fully interact with other students.

 

Taku: ^^- you’re already good with the Japanese characters so it won’t be a problem. You should go out and make friends. If you can write/type Japanese well what more if you’re talking?

 

Seri: -.-‘ you make it sound sooo easy.

 

Taku: ^^’ just try.

 

Seri: *sigh* I will after I get well.

 

Taku: Good to know.

 

Seri: Anyway, thank you once again

      And sorry to have bothered you

      I need to go I’m feeling dizzy again.

 

Taku: Do itashimae. Get well soon.

      Nice to meet you-

 

Seri: Serenity Garcia demo just call me Seri, you?

 

Taku: Anou. . .you should go and get some rest. . .

 

Seri: *puffs cheek* you’re not fair!

      Your name?

 

Taku: You won’t believe me.

 

Seri: I GAVE YOU MY NAME!

 

Taku: I really can’t

 

Seri: T_T you’re mean.

 

Taku: You can just call me Keito

 

Seri: haha. Okamoto, Keito :D Nice to meet you.

 

Taku: . . .

 

Seri: ?

 

Taku: You already knew?

 

Seri: ? Nani?

      Ohh. I was kidding. I just like to call guys with the same name as Okamoto, Keito. Hahaha

      Don’t tell me you really are the Okamoto, Keito?

 

Taku: Yeah. . .

 

Seri: :)) Fine, I’ll call you that then Okamoto, Keito? LOL

 

Taku: I’m serious

 

Seri: So am I. Let’s make it shorter. ‘OK’haha

 

Taku: -.-‘ fine. . .

 

Seri: Anyway, I got to go.

      Nice meeting you OK-chan :))

 

Taku: -.-‘

 

Seri: that’s just a weird name. Anyway hope we become friends.

      If you decline I will curse you for even suggesting that I should go out and make friends.

 

Taku: ^^’ I don’t have a choice do I?

 

Seri: *puffs cheeks* you’re mean! You make it sound like it’s an obligation. 

 

Taku: Well it is if you threaten me.

 

Seri: >.> you were the one who suggested it remember?!

 

Taku: Fine fine you win.

 

Seri: haha! I always do *winks*

      Got to go need to sleep

      Bye bye

      God Bless

      P.S. You can tell me if you have girl problems :D I’ll be your lil’ sista and you’ll be my Big brother, okay, OK? Haha :))

 

Taku: Would you stop making fun of my name?

 

Seri: It is funny :D

      Anyway, bye bye and God Bless

 

With that I logged off. Hit the ‘x’ thing on the right to close the internet tab. Making me gain the ‘O_O’ expression

 

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My videos” (T_T now I have to load it again)

 

I made a sniffing sound. “I suppose this is a sign from God that I really need to take a rest.”

 

I closed the laptop before going back to bed.

'Wow. . .I just found an online friend' I smiled before closing my eyes