I'm their neighbor?

Love begins with one Hello. ~

 

 

Chapter Four.

 


 

 

 

~ Song Nara's Side ~

 

 

 

Next Morning came. As usual my alarm woke me up. I got up and washed up. I changed to my uniform.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

And ate my breakfast then bid my goodbye to my mom. I got out from the house when a familiar figure of two appeared in front on my eyes.

 

 

"Oh, Nara?" Youngmin said as he comed closer to you.

 

"Oh, Youngmin-ah." You said giving him a half-smile.

 

"You live around here?" He asked.

 

"Isn't it obvious." You said in a sarcastic way.

 

"Tss. then does that mean you're our new neighbor?" Youngmin asked.

 

"I think it does." You said.

 

"Then, Let's go together from now on... !" Youngmin cheered.

 

"Um, No thanks." You said but Youngmin grabbed you by your wrist and pulled you to walk with them. You find Kwangmin in your back following you and Youngmin. You wanted to let go from his grip but his hands are so strong.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Settings: Seoul Arts High School

 

 

You 3 arrived at the school but Youngmin didn't let go of your hand. Instead he walked with you in the hallway. You can see girls giving you a death glare.

 

 

 

"PABO. I'm going to kill you for this Jo Youngmin." You shouted at him half whispered. he gave you a smirk and lead you to you seat.

 

"Tsk." You smirked at him.

 

 

--

 

 

 

[LUNCH] 

 

 

 

Girls giving you a death glare as you walk through the hallway. You just lowered your head down and ran to the rooftop to have a peaceful, quiet, and to relax a bit more. You got bored so you decided to listen to some music. You listened to 2ne1's "I am the best" While listening you didn't realise that your hands are swaying and you stood up and danced around like you own the whole rooftop.

 

 

"NEGAJENGJALAGA!!!." You sang. that's the only word you know from the song. You danced around like it's been a long time since you danced. You turned your bosy around and found Kwangmin and Youngmin standing at the door-step. You puzzled.

 

 

"Youngmin, Kwangmin!" You shouted. You're so shocked.

 

"Anneyong." Youngmin said.

 

"Did you saw--?" You asked but before you could complete your sentence Youngmin cut you off.

 

"Oh don't worry. We saw all of it." Youngmin said. You face palm yourself.

 

"Seriously, you need to get some professional dance teacher." Youngmin teased.

 

"Tsk." You smirked at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Youngmin continued to laugh his . but Kwangmin just stayed quiet. 'He's really mysterious.' You thought. You looked at his chocolate-brown eyes and realize that he really have a charm. Your eyes met his. He gave you a 'What?' look you just smiled. he looked away. 'Tsk. But he has a cold personality.' You thought.

 

 

 

----

 

 

 

[CLASSROOM]

 

 

~ Class ended ~

 

 

 

You hurriedly ran outside so you won't be with the Annoying twins. But when you got to the gate. They're already there. Youngmin gave you a killer smile. You acted like you're going to vomit about it. Kwangmin just eyed you, and you smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

While walking Youngmin is always teasing you. Sometimes he'll tease you by hugging you or holding your hand. He even calls you honey. which you totally didn't agreed about. but as usual you got tired from arguing from school to your neighborhood so you gave up.

 

 

 

"BYE HONEY!!!" Youngmin shouted as you send him a death glare. He winked. You turned aroung immidiately because your cheeks heat out. You're blushing!

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

(A/N)

 

 

 

Sorry for this chapie :(

 

I'm trying my best okay?

 

My eyes are already giving up so this is the only chapter I can update today. :)