The Bonnet Guy

ONE DAY

I turned to my back and saw a man with broad shoulders wearing bonnet on his head and a black suit and tie that suits him well. He walked on my direction and handed me a pink paper bag.

"Wear this." he said with a very calm manly voice.

"Why would I!?" I asked.

"If you want to have a shower take the door on the left. I'll be back in 35 minutes." He turned his back and dropped the pink paper bag on the leather couch.

I ran and punched his back. I don't know what I'm exactly doing, all I know is that I want to escape and I'll do whatever it takes...

My punch didn't have an effect on him. Even a little! He grabbed my hair really tight...

"If you don't want to get hurt you'll do as I say," he whispered and tossed me to the velvet floor like I was a doll, I tried to stand up but the impact hurt my right leg badly and I can't barely support my whole body to stand up. I tried to get up a several times but nothing happens...

Seeing him watching me as I attempt to carry myself embarrass me, “Aren’t you gentleman enough to help me stand!?”

“Hey! H.E.L.LO!?” I waved my hand trying to get his attention.

Het get down to his knees, grabbed me and held me to his arms. He walked to the bathroom door and opened it for me,

“Please tell me when you’re done already.” As he lay me down gently to the bathroom floor and leave.

I used the sink to support me as I struggle to stand up. I lean on the wall and locked the door. I looked around if there’s a window or something I could use for my escape.

I saw an open window, I tried my hardest and exerted all my strength to climb up…

It’s hundred feet above the river…. I was on the act of jumping when I realized that I don’t know how to swim. If I jump, it will hurt me badly or worse it might kill me because I don’t know how to dive properly. Great! Another piece of hope turns into dust! I have no choice left but to freshen up and follow whatever they told me to….

After a few minutes I finally finished showering, till I realized that the paper bag is on the couch. I tried looking for a towel or a bathrobe that can cover me, but there’s nothing. I opened the door half an inch and I saw the bonnet guy sitting on the couch right beside the paper bag… Sweet! Now what!? Am I going to ask him to give me the bag or hand me a towel!? Shizz!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Omg, haha such a cliff hanger 😵

For those who subscribed thank you soo much. It means alot to me.