Found you.

Passport To Her Heart

Super Junior - Andante


________ was shopping around a nearby bazaar after her friends convinced her to go with them. They were having a lot of free time exploring and being tourists at Taiwan. Apparently the small school that they were supposed to work at still has to fix some things and wasn’t ready for them yet. The kids surely would be happy with the extended vacation and the volunteers like ________ would be able to adjust to their new environment. Everyone would surely be taking advantage of the additional free time.

________ and her girl pals bought more ‘professional’ looking, smart casual clothes since they would need them for future events and to avoid having wardrobe memos in the school. She was able to enjoy and explore the city, she got to see new sights and try different kinds of new food.

 

________ and her friends and co-volunteers were told that they would be helping out in renovating and cleaning up the school that they’ll be working in. Of course they couldn’t say no since it comes with the duty of doing good deeds.

________ wore a white v-neck shirt with jeans and comfortable shoes. She wouldn’t mind having a plaint-splatter design on her too plain shirt.

“Oh…why are there lots of cameramen?” Bora asked as they spotted men carrying big cameras on their shoulders.

“Maybe they’ll feature us on the news or something.” _______ guessed.

“Everyone please gather up in front of me please.” The head and leader of their program called out.

“Okay so as you guys can see, there are media people surrounding the area. The reason behind this is because we’re actually going to be joined by some stars. They’ll be helping us out with fixing the school to get it in tip-top shape.” After informing them, the head divided them into groups in which areas they’ll be working in. _______, as she hoped for, got assigned with the group that’ll be re-painting the classrooms while her other friends got assigned in gardening and cleaning.

 

“Please welcome…SUPER JUNIOR-M!!” Someone announced through the bullhorn.

________’s jaw just dropped after hearing the announcement was made. People would think she was a die-hard fan because of her reaction, which she maybe is, but as we all know there’s a bigger reason behind her expression.

________ quickly got her aviator shades that she used as a hairband and used them for their main purpose, to cover her eyes. Soon she saw Henry, Eunhyuk, Zhoumi, Sungmin, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun come down their van and greet everyone. Siwon and Donghae couldn’t participate with them because of their conflict in schedule with filming Skip Beat.

________ stood behind some of the tall people just so she could hide better. She exerted a lot of effort to avoid eye contact or even fully face the guys. She wished and prayed so hard that she wouldn’t be recognized by them.

After briefly introducing themselves, the guys talked about the importance of education. They said that they were also thankful to be given the chance to reach out and help.

“If my old school had a more lively and homey atmosphere, then I could have concentrated more and have gotten high grades.” Eunhyuk said as it was his turn to speak.

“I disagree, the result would have been the same for hyung. There wouldn’t be a change.” Kyuhyun’s reaction got a lot of laughs and the members agreed with him.

 

The guys of Super Junior M then started to prepare themselves after ending the short interview. They took off their accessories and jewelry’s and some even tied their bangs up so it won’t bother them, plus it’ll make them look cuter. The 6 split into two’s to join the different groups that divided the work.

 

Everyone started to put all their attention to what they needed to do. No one was fan-girling nor tried to get close with the guys…most of them got over the star-struck phase pretty fast. Everyone thought of the kids who’ll hopefully be able to appreciate their work and get amused with the new interior as well as the exterior design.

Henry and _______ were working in the same room, although they were painting different walls. Henry couldn’t help but be bothered by the uber familiar girl that he could see from the corner of his eye. He could swear that he’s spotted ________. She was wearing sunglasses so he couldn’t really confirm if it really was her. He also couldn’t see her clearly since she was moving around the place and kept facing the side she was painting most of the time.

‘You’re imagining things Henry. Get a hold of yourself, you just miss her too much. That girl just looks like her. It’s impossible that that’s her.’ Henry told himself and tried to concentrate on the job at hand. He didn’t want to scare the girl by stopping in front of her and stare, that can also lead to bad news about him since the cameras are still rolling. He didn’t want to look like a flirt nor be embarrassed if she was indeed not the girl he was looking for.

_______ didn’t speak much since she was still concealing her identity. She was thankful that no one was calling her name out loud or else that would’ve given herself away.

 

After a few more hours of hard work, everyone finally finished upgrading the school. Everything was now repaired and looked brand new, if not improved.

The heads of the school treated everyone to food to thank them for everything. Even though they were tired, everyone gathered in the playground - garden to have a party and celebrate. They hoped that it would be a good start and a good sign that the kids will be very motivated when they start studying.

The idols mingled with everyone like they were just regular folks. They got so interested with the stories from the people of the volunteer program.

________ didn’t have her guard up that much anymore and that resulted for her to relax and act like her true herself. She laughed a loud and took photos with her friends, and even made acquaintances because of the activity.

“I’ll just get a refill.” ________ excused herself as her cup of drink became empty. _______ wasn’t fully paying attention to where she was going as her eyes wandered. She smiled seeing the boys that she missed so much act like normal people. Of course there were still some who asked for autographs and photos, but she could see them smiling genuinely. She missed seeing them, and seeing them happy was better. Too bad she couldn’t bring herself to reunite with them.

“OH!” _______ felt someone accidentally yet strongly bump against her shoulder making her stumble back a bit.

“Oh sorry, dui bu qi.” The guy quickly apologized. Their eyes met for a quick second before ________ quickly put her head down. She apologized before moving past Henry.

Henry froze. He was dumbfounded. His heartbeat accelerated when he was finally able to meet the girl he’s been checking out (without malice) earlier. It really was her. He was only able to confirm her identity when he saw the necklace, specifically the pendant that was dangling on her chest. Henry stopped himself from turning around right away to run towards ________. He really wanted to give her a tight hug and ask her questions but he knew better.

Henry took a minute to compose himself, he didn’t want the sudden attention to turn to ________ because of his franticness. Henry finally turned around when he was ready to look for ________ but unfortunately, he couldn’t spot her right away. Henry would have wanted to look around for her more or even ask the people around about her but another inconvenient news came his way, they needed to go. Their manager told them to bid their goodbyes since they still had another schedule to attend to later that night.

Different questions and thoughts filled Henry’s mind  as he kept replaying the quick moment he had with ________ earlier.

He was debating in his head whether he was going to tell his hyungs or not about his news. How about Donghae & Siwon? Does they know?

It didn’t seem like ________ wanted to be found nor recognized earlier so that added more to his confusion and dilemma. 

'Will I see you again?' Henry pondered but he soon changed that question into a statement. 'No matter what, I'll see you again ________. I'll take my chances and I'll find you.'

 


Ooohhh…what does this mean? 

Team Henry, are you still there? Happy? ^_~

I would have wanted to use Henry's / English version of Andante but the clip is so short

 

(Credits to the owners of the gif's)

 

~Comment Replies~

yesungie: Glad you liked my 'teasing' scene ;) 

Okay the gif- craving sentence you got made me think of a blood vampire, don't know why.lol random

 

Yup, this is / we're already at the extended version ;)

Saw it ^_~ I'm happy to have gotten non-rated requests for this season.haha

AngelHae: Aww...we missed you too! ^_^

How do you feel that Henry saw her first and not Donghae? 

Hope you enjoyed this update ;) Will update the Eunhyuk WGM story soon

jaeeun: Happy you loved the last update :) Will fate continue to play tricks with them?

JessFallzFor15: So close yet so far ;)

mari_038: Donghae remembers her perfume pretty well ;)

I really wanted to give that impression and tease you guys.

imaginedreamlove:  haha yeah, I should've edited it siguro to not make him seem like a vampire or dog.lol

eunhaecupcake: LOL I should've edited that part and used perfume instead of scent since I think that made Donghae look like a dog, but a cute one at that.lol ^_~

stephyjung: hmmm...what do you think it means that Henry saw her first before Hae? ;) 

goddess_JD: Maybe you'll see each other soon ;) 

Hope you like this update

JaeSunHae_cy: hmmm...will they have a happy reunion soon? ;)

carla5: Nope, we still have at least 5 or more chapters to go ;) 

So so close to seeing each other again, but Henry saw her now first.

cupidzangel:  Will it be better when they meet up and reunite? ;)

CAPsBeautifulTarget: Here's your update ;) Hope you like it  

anj_yesung: You did say that one year has passed, maybe there have been a lot of changes between them ;) 

She did see Henry now first so what can that mean? ;)

Alina1225: Fate may also be playing tricks on them ^_~ 

Everyone hates the elevator.haha

860404: They were just a few seconds away.  Yup, he must have loved that perfume on her to remember it instantly :) 

Samona: Yup, but in the next chapter you'll probably see that one of them has 'moved on' ;) 

SungGi: You might feel the same way (cliffhanger) with this chapter too ^_~ 

Destiny...fate, who knows how they'll end up ;)

shanaenae123: Here's your update!! Hope you like it ^_^ 

Well she did meet someone already, although it isn't Donghae.haha 

ColaSmackles: Henry met her first now, what does that mean? hmmmm...;)

I think there's still something missing in this chapter.haha 

 

Take care too and hope this update makes you smile :) 

I love that video!! Fishy so cute~ saranghae <3

redshuz: Those scenes were so hilarious! Kyuhyun leaves everyone speechless.haha

How do you feel about her reunion with Henry? ;) 

 They can always make me melt.haha ^_~

SHERYLN: Okay bby, no sad ending...for now ;) LOL

Everyone hates the elevator now.haha 

They'll meet soon...don't worry ;)

celine_neji: Will use that song in a future chapter because of you! ^_^ Question is, who's destiny will it talk about? hmm... ;)

Donghae and her at the same hotel and could have met in the last chapter BUT Henry still saw her first again. What does that mean? ^_~

gabie_16: Everyone hates it now! lol

myfishyx: So so close, just a few seconds away >.< 

vanillalover26: They'll see each other soon ;) but will she be able to meet Henry more now since he has found her again? 

There'll be a revelation about Donghae in the next chapter ;)