Regret..

My Hero

* For this stupidity called " pride " I feel bad every day , when those words tore your heart , just hit me instead of being mad at me , hit me much , also I hurt your feelings, I 'm a coward can not even beg , I am selfish who only thinks about himself , I remember that day that leave you crying on the floor , I remember when you 'd scream I was not, after that day we went back to see , all I asked who was the girl ran away , at that time I could not even assume what had passed between us , if I 've done everything just so you can be with me, and if I do it all in vain? , and what if the destination wants to see me suffer for all the pain that I have done to you ,you forgot when you called me a "hero"?, I remember when I photographed secretly because I know you hate that you take pictures, I remember when you walked down the hallway at school and do not care what people said but still were suffering, remember when you saw me mourn for the first time and you still made ​​me smile, I remember when you took a piece of piano I played in school just to remind me that you were like a piano and it was that piece and that without that piece the piano would not be complete, I'll make you say again that I'm your Hero .... *


* What you got back ? to make me suffer ? to tell me that you love me or do whatever you want with me ? .... right now I'm holding a supposedly funny comic , I'm on the same page more than an hour just thinking about you why? , that day in I went out that we were running , why did I do that ? why do not you face ? ..... why not shout things you told me that day that did not scream ahead of these people? Now the only thing that I do is think of you ? Why i smiled every time I remember the beautiful words that you were saying to me when we were together ? Maybe I asked too much, but this could have been a masterpiece until you left, running scared, i remember it all too well, I also remember when I you carried and shouted to the world that you were my hero, my hero who helped me when I needed it, which told me that he loved me, until you become a selfish person, I closed my heart because of you because understanding that losses are so painful , the word hero delete my dictionary, is a person who says he loves me but thanks to someone else my head is somewhere else, I'm like a clown I smile every day, but sometimes a smile hides a great pain, I have madness as madness fearless warrior, I look strong but the first wound I can fall, and I do not want to fall, not if you will break me like a promise ... *