Miss Lonely Miss Her Lover

Lonely Without You

“Huhhhh….this loneliness really killing me. She’s so busy….” Kahi mumbling alone as she waiting Jungah to come home.

Kahi: Already 3:00 a.m. Kahi look outside the window. Hoping Jungah will come home at any minutes.

Kahi: Did she take her dinner yet??She’s wearing  thick clothes?? *sighed. Please come home yeobo yaa. Kahi absorbed in her thought. She keep waiting and waiting until she falls asleep on the sofa in living room.

 

The next morning….

 

“Hhhuuuaaaa(yawning)”

“What??!!8.00 a.m??Kahi cleans her drowsiness and walking to her room.”

Kahi: Jungah…Kahi starts searching for Jungah as the bed is tidy.

Kahi: She did not come home???!!Kahi sit weakly on the couch and grabs her phone.

 

Hun….i’ll stay at After School dorm for tonight. Too tired to drive home. Sleep well. Your lover, Jungah…”

  

Kahi half smiles “So, she is fine….Arrgghhh…I better clean up myself first.”

 

But days after days, Kahi still did not manage to meet with Jungah.

 

Once night…..

Jungah just comeback for her hectic schedules. She throws herself on the sofa in the living room. She’s too busy and she did not even dinner yet. She’s close her eyes for awhile until

 

Kahi: Yeobo~~ Kahi sweetly called her lover and sit closely to her.

Jungah: Hun~~still up?? Jungah ask tiredly and try to sit and face Kahi.

Kahi: Do you have schedule for tomorrow??Kahi said and massage Jungah’s shoulders at the same time.

Jungah: Tomorrow??Yeah..So packed..Jungah sighed.

Kahi: How about the day after tomorrow?

Jungah: Same. Fully packed. Jungah gave short answer without asking the reason to Kahi.

Kahi: Aaaahh…Kahi try to hide her frustration.

Kahi: So many events to attend??? Kahi curious to know.

Jungah: Yeah…plus with practicing and preparing for next album…so busy. Jungah explained in sleepy and tired mode.

Kahi: I see….Kahi’s voice show her disappointment.

Kahi: How much do you get from all event in one day?? Kahi ask politely.

Jungah: Why do you ask??Are you dissing me uhh??? So busy but the income just a little. Is it??Jungah feeling that Kahi looked down on her.

Kahi: No..no..I’m just asking..That’s all. I did not mean anything bad.

Jungah: Really??Or you’re thinking that I can’t handle After School like you did before. Jungah let out her thought.

Kahi: I’ll never think like that. Never!!.....It’s ok…You must be so tired. If you feeling hungry, just go re-heat the foods in the kitchen. Good night. Kahi’s voice shaking try to cover her sad heart walking toward their room.

 

Jungah just stay silent and leans her head on the sofa thinking.

 

Jungah: Aaahhh…..I should not mad at Kahi unnie.  Jungah bring her tired body heading to their bed.

 

Jungah: Hun, I’m so sorry. I did not mean to………….. Jungah  did not finish her sentences as she see Kahi sleeping while holding a paper on her hand.

 

Jungah put a blanket wrapping Kahi’s body and she takes the paper from Kahi.

 

Plans to do with Yeobo Jjung:

  1. Dating on the streets…I miss to held her hands….
  2. Watching musicals..so I can stare at her secretly..kekke
  3. Dinner together…she loves spicy chicken stew..
  4. Talking with her..i just miss her…

 

Jungah’s tears fall suddenly when reading the paper. She stare at sleeping Kahi. She can see  tears on Kahi’s face. Her heart in pain.

 

“Hun…hun..hun..” Jungah waking up Kahi tenderly.

 

Kahi: Erm..Yeo..booo…are you crying??Why??Do you have any problem uhh??Kahi a little shock.

Jungah: Hun, I did not mean to mad at you…I’m so sorry.. I am sorry. Really!!Jungah said continuously. Crying and hugging Kahi.

Kahi: I know..i know..I’m sorry too. Kahi patting Jungah’s back.

 

After Jungah become stables…Both of them facing each other on their bed.

 

Jungah: Unnie, why do you ask about my schedules and income?? Jungah try to know Kahi’s intention.

Kahi: Aaahh……I just want to know how much so I can pay it to manager oppa then yeobo and I can spend time together ..kekkeke. Kahi answered sincerely.

Jungah:………………………….*stared deeply at Kahi*

“I love you so much, Kahi unnie” Jungah’s tears flowing again.

Kahi: I love you too, yeobo.. Stop crying. Kahi start teary too while wipe away Jungah’s tears.

Kahi: Kahi, without her lover is nothing. Kahi whisper to Jungah’s ear and smiling.

Jungah: No….. Kahi, without her, this lover is nothing. Jungah hold Kahi’s hands.

Jungah: Let’s go dating this weekend. Will you go with me??

Kahi: For really????Kahi’s eyes widenen. She’s happy to hear that.

Jungah: Yup. Let’s do all. Jungah said and waving the paper in front of Kahi.

Kahi: You saw it??!!Kahi ask shyly.

Jungah: Of course. Kekekke..You really miss me uhhh??? Jungah teasing Kahi when seeing Kahi’s face become red of shyness.

Kahi: Sooo???Kahi pull the blanket and wrapping her body backing Jungah’s body, pretend to sleep.

“LOL..My lover is shy..” Jungah keep teasing, lying next to Kahi.

Jungah: Hun..hun..hun..please look here. Jungah poke Kahi’s waist and Kahi grinning.

Kahi: Yeo…Kahi facing Jungah.

 

**mmuaahhhhh**

Jungah: surprisingly, my lover did not shy to reply my kiss.kekke.

Kahi: Who is your lover??Kahi playing along with Jungah.

Jungah: Here is my lover. Jungah give French kiss to Kahi.

Kahi: tonight…you ..are ..mine..Kahi said between the kiss. Jungah just smiling………….

 

 

………………..THE END………………………….