Chapter One

Behind The Lies Is The Truth

Jiyeon's POV

I was on the computer watching T-ara Hello Baby. While I was watching it, I was crying. I was treating Hwayoung Unnie nicely but then in the end, she backstabbed me, and my Unnies. We were blamed as the bullies while she was named the Innocent Girl. " Jiyeon ah, it's late, you should go sleep and rest now " Hyomin Unnie said.

" Nae, but after I watch this episode first " I said. She nodded and went to sleep first. I was crying so much that I was so tired. I went to sleep and shut down the computer. I closed my eyes and told myself to go to sleep and forget about everything. And soon, I fell asleep. 

Hyomin's POV

Jiyeon slept and I went to T-ara's dorm. " Unnie, how's Jiyeon? " Ahreum asked. " She's the same, watching Hello Baby over and over again while crying " I said and sigh. " I feel really bad for her, she's getting blamed for all those stuff that she didn't do " Qri said. I nodded and sigh again. " It's not just that, even some idols think that Jiyeon is bullying Hwayoung " Eunjung said.

We all nodded sadly. " I don't know what to do anymore. She's crying everynight these days " I said. " Hey, cheer up! These rumors would be gone soon, everything would turned back to normal, like how it use to be " Soyeon, the leader said. " Unnie, it's no use, once rumors are made, it's made " Ahreum said. " I need to get back " I said. 

They all nodded and I left.

Jiyeon's POV

I woke up and did my daily routine. I went outside for a walk dressing up in disguise. I got out of the apartment and walked to the park. I sat in the swings and thought about those comments. The comments were all about me, saying that I'm a , a two face girl, an ugly , a liar, and etc. " I didn't do anything " I said. 

" How come everyone's blaming me for it? What about Hwayoung? She's the one who's lying " I said and cried. Someone came and sat next to me. " Here's the big bully Jiyeon " A guy said. I looked to my right and it was Myungsoo from Infinite. " I thought bullies don't cry? " He asked and smirked. I ignored him and didn't talk to him.

" What? You're mute now? " He asked. I got up to leave but he grabbed my wrist. " I want to ask you something, can you be honest to my question? " He asked. I nodded. " Did you really bully Hwayoung? " He asked. " About that, I don't know, you wouldn't trust me even if I tell you the truth " I said as I pulled my wrist away and walked away.

Myungsoo's POV

" Of course I do, I just want an answer from you, no matter what you say, I'll trust you " I said quietly and walked back to Infinite's dorm. I got to Infinite's dorm. " Hyung, where'd you go? Hwayoung came here asking for you " Sungjong said. " To the park " I said and went to my room and closed the door.

Jiyeon's POV

I went back to our apartment and saw Hyomin Unnie in the living room. " Jiyeon ah, where'd you go, I was so worried " Hyomin said. " I went to take a walk, that's it " I said. I went to my room and took off my scarf and sunglasses. " Did you really bully Hwayoung? " That question keeps on popping up in my head, especially...Myungsoo.

" You wouldn't trust me even if I tell you the truth...would you? " I said quietly while I was looking at myself in the mirror. I went to the living room and saw Hyomin on the computer. " Unnie, can I use your laptop? " I asked. " Nae, go ahead " She said. I grabbed her laptop and turned it on. I was watching Hello Baby on where I left off yesterday.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's chapter one! Read, subscribe, and vote!!!