Fanaccounts

Kray/Krispylays/Fanxing/Krislay spam.


● At Nanjing airport, the fans went wild and Kris protected all the members, especially Lay. He even got scratches on his arms.

 

● At disneyland, Kris and Lay were standing side by side when they were waiting in the queue. Lay leaned on Kris, Kris kept whispering to Lay constantly then they held hands. When the line was moving, Kris hinted Lay to keep moving forward in order not to fall behind. When they got into the swings, Lay seemed like he didn’t want to ride anymore then he chatted with Kris. After that, he went to find the manager, kris called Lay back and said something to him, it seemed like he wanted Lay to wait for him near a landmark.

 

● During Kris’ birthday party, Lay was the one hugging the alpaca for most of the time. Kris tried to imitate the alpaca and said “Lay Saranghaeyo, I hate my daddy.” Lay also kept squeezing the alpaca’s legs for fun. When asked about the most treasured item, Kris sait it was the fan letters. And as compared to presents, he appreciates letters the most. Lay added that when letters are read, they stay in his mind. ps: Lay gave a letter to Kris as a birthday present.

 

● At Shanghai aiport, the members played rock paper scissors to decide who’s going to the economix class. Kris lost, Lay was so happy that he high-fived the other members while Kris lowered his head in defeat.

 

● Lay was the last SM artist to leave the Thailand aiport. Kris and Luhan waited for him.

 

 

● When Lay was injured, he couldn’t climb the stairs without assistance, Kris pulled out his hand to Lay but he didn’t get it. Kris picked the mic from the ground for Lay

 

 

● Lay always enjoys eating the mini bread of airline meal, and he keeps talking and talking to Kris about how delicious the bread is. Kris generously gives his own bread to Lay for many times, even the salted butter that is already used by Kris is successfully taken away by Lay.Lay:So you have finished eating that?…..em….Kris (in fact, he has only taken in half): Fine, here you are, all are yours~

 

●  In Incheon Airport, before they went out, Lay himself wanted to buy some bread, yet this boy refused to eat after he bought it.
Kris asked: are you still gonna eat it?
Lay: Nope.
Kris: Then I’ll put it away.
Then Kris put Lay’s bread into his own bag…naturally like always…

 

● In supermarket: Lay’s a kind of child who’s so addicted to coke, sweet milk or other sugar drinks. He often answers coke when offered drinks on plane. However, Kris usually wants pure water. Once they shopped for sth in the supermarket of Beijing, Kris got himself a bottle of water, while Lay chose Sweetened Milk Tea.
Kris asked (distrusting face): (come on), will it really taste good?
Lay ( cute voice) : it’s soooooo nice to drink!
Then…Kris quietly changed his choice. Finally he paid for two bottles of Sweetened Milk Tea.

 

 

● One time, we had just started boarding and Fanxing (Kris and Lay) had adjacent seats. Kris said to Lay “You get in” and Lay replied “No, I want to sit on the outside (i.e. aisle seat)”. Kris: “No. I’m sitting on the on the outside.” At this point, little Kim* told Kris, “You, get in.” So Kris sat on the inside. Later, I don’t know what they were doing but Kris leaned completely on his side to tease Lay. This went on for a while, Lay was laughing pretty loudly. I couldn’t see what they were doing clearly, people sitting in the same row might know. They also watched a movie together using Lay’s iPad. It had a Rilakkuma cover.

 

 

● There was one time when the kids were on the plane, they were having their flight meals and the meal included an apple and yogurt. Yixing wanted to eat the yogurt but he couldn’t tear open the cover, so Kris snatched it over and said “you’re stupid enough”. After he tore it open, Yixing retorted “if you’re that great, don’t open it for me!” Tao who was at the side witnessed everything and turned to Luhan. “Lu ge, open it for me!” Luhan then had a blank look on his face.

 

● During the fansign in Thailand, Kris glanced at Yixing all the time. If Yixing doesn’t turn to look at the fans, Kris won’t turn too. Kris looked at Lay for a long time. Kris’ eyes were really caring but Lay didn’t notice.

 

● CNTV RECORDING, Lay is very excited today. Initially he was quiet, but he got excited. Leader and Lay were sitting closer and closer, and then they ended up sitting side by side. During the show, they exchanged whispers into each another ears.

 

 

● There was a time Lay was suffering from a serious gastric pain, and was dragged to the hospital by Luhan and Kris. Kris said, “What are you gonna do if both of us weren’t around?! You only know how to bear with the pain!” One of the people present at the hospital was Luhan’s junior, she witnessed Luhan feeding Lay porridge and Luhan said, “Look at your expression! No more tolerating the pain by yourself next time. If you are not comfortable you must tell us bros!”

 

● Lay was checking out a shirt and then Kris went and bought it!

 

● During smtown, yixing went over to get kris. and then kris pretended to splash yixing, yixing dodged and realized that there wasn’t any water in the bottle.

 

● The night before Chen’s birthday KRAY slept together in the living room. Lay said during the party that  kris talked and screamed in his sleep but Kris didn’t remember it.

 

● During the ending of a concert (?) the other members were all saying the usual “I love you guys etc.” but Lay had a deadpan face. Kris laughed and said “If you’re not going to say anything then it’s my turn to say something”, then he pinched Lay’s cheek. Lay then laughed shyly.”

 

● @Super joint concert :
Lay asked Kris ‘Did you miss me?’ and Kris replied in Thai, ‘I missed you.’
After rehearsal, Kris and Yixing walked backstage together. Kris held Yixing’s shoulder.

 

● Kris was a little bit silent on the plane maybe because he sat beside the manager Kim. Once he left the seat for the washroom. When he finished, he discussed with Lay about how to return to his own seat (by window) without wakening up the manager, which was a funny scene.  

 

• Kris ate candy from a fan. And the naughty guy also took away a can of sweet milk from the fan who tried to give Lay the milk. The brand of that milk is said to be Lay’s favorite.