Yongguk

Gimme BAP Shots!

 

*Ding* 

It was Yongguk's. You softly smiled to yourself before unlocking your phone and read his text.

Hey you! We just landed and now we're at the HQs. I hope Juo is doing okay!
Don't miss me too much, I'll see you in a few hours (; 
...For lunch please? I'm hungry. :( 

You laughed and quickly replied.

Me missing you...haha you're so funny! 
I swear all you ever think of is food. fatso! 
Juo is fine.  Same place yeah?
Just kidding, I missed you. :( 

Another patient walks in as you send your text. Quickly, you put away the phone and head back to work. As hours pass by, it was finally closing time. You closed up the office and walked out noticing a familiar car parked in front. You immediately walk over knocking softly on the window before the owner of the car steps out with his arms wide open and a big smile plastered on his face. 

"Missed me?" He smirked.

"All it's slightest" You replied and ran into his arms, hugging him tightly. Although you were really short, it felt as if your petite figure matched perfectly with Yong's tall body. He hugged you back just as tightly and kissed your head before opening the door for you to walk in. Throughout the drive to the restaurant, you talked about your husky Juo barking for Yongguk, to the parts where Yong Guk thought of you being on tour with him. You missed him, you really did. And when he was finally home with you, everything fell into place again.

The days he wasn't around you felt a little empty, yet still durable. Sure you didn't mind when he was hanging out with his other collegues from girl groups, but you couldn't help but feel a little insecure about it at the same time. They were much more attractive looking than you were. Skinny, pale, tall, and talented girls they were compared to you- who was just plain. The thoughts of all the possibilies of Yong leaving you for one of them made you anxious and gloomy. 

"And then Daehyun kept on eating and eating. Finally, he passed out and I had to carry him back to the hotel. Ugh, that boy can be heavy when he wants to be ya know? Babe? Are you listening?" Yong guk looked over at you and squeezed your hand. He had one hand on the steering wheel, and the other one interwined with yours. You blinked and quietly replied. 

"Yeah, I am! I've just had a lot in my mind..."
"Like what?" He squeezed you even harder and stopped the car. 
"It's nothin-"
'Tell me." He cut you off.
"Babe I'm fi-" You tried to speak up.
"Girl. If you don't tell me what's up, I'm going to kick you off the bed tonight and sleep with Juo. Sleep and cuddle with that cute dawg," He spoke in his serious voice.
"You can't just do that! He's my dog! Our...dog. STILL!" You laughed

"But tell me what's on your mind, please? You make me worry a lot you know? This hair wasn't dyed grey. It was organically made from you!" he smiled and looked at you patiently and softly. 

You couldn't refuse with a face like that.

"What if you left me for a pretty girl in an idol group?" You looked away and pursed your lips together, knowing the answer already.

Yong Guk chuckled and kissed your forehead softly before giving you his giant speech of how you were different from them and that he loved you for who you are. How you made his day and how he doesn't believe he'll ever find a girl that would be willing to walk over to his dorm four in the morning just to help 'cure' his insomnia problems or a girl that owns a pair of tigger . That made you laugh. His words always found its way to comfort you. And you knew he was right, you knew he wouldnt want to replace you for any other girl right now and it was you he wanted most. That's probably why you love him so much.

You finally smiled when his words had finally washed away all the insecurites. You leaned in and kissed him for the longest time while he was mid-way through his sentence.

"I love you" you said, pulling away from him and grinning. 

"I love you too." He spoke after a silence of staring at each other. Yong Guk leaned in and kissed you through his smile.