Chapter 19

My Life

Zelo POV

“Yah!”

I woke up to someone shouting loudly. I kept my eyes closed. I was annoyed at the person for waking me up with her loud yelling. But it reminded me of her. *Why can’t I remember her properly? The doctor said it was temporary… then why is that I haven’t remembered? Why is it that the only thing I know is that there was a girl? Why does Minnie bring the unknown girl to my head?!*

“OPPA!”

I got really annoyed and opened my eyes to see something that made me worried instantly.

Minnie… She had tears running down her face and her expression looked panicked. She was on the phone with someone and hadn’t seen that I was already awake.

Her expression turned into a scared one and more tears slid down her already tear streaked cheeks.

*Why does that expression look familiar, yet give me a different feeling that I’ve never felt before.*

“Don’t you dare- Yeoboseyo? Yeoboseyo!!?” She shouted into the phone while getting up from her seat to leave.

I caught her wrist before she could leave, causing her to gasp. She turned around with a scared expression. *What’s scaring her?* Her expression said that she hadn’t noticed me at all.

I gave her a questioning look. She quickly wiped away the tears from her face with her free hand like she didn’t want me to see her cry. My heart pained seeing her like this.

*I keep caring for her?! I keep worrying for her! It can’t be. What hyung said…I’d only care and be worried if I liked her… Does that mean I’ve fallen for Minnie!!!*

This was my first time seeing her crying like this. I thought she was the happiest girl I’ve ever known. A rich, happy girl with no worries.

She had fear in her eyes. It was like as if she didn’t know how to explain.

Suddenly the vibration of her phone filled the silent air around us.

She stared at her phone before picking it up and pressing it to her ear with trembling hands.

“Y-Yeobo-s-seyo?” She stuttered.

*What could be wrong?* I thought as she looked at me.

She gasped and more tears streaked down her cheeks. Her phone fell from her hand and she started breathing heavily, making me alarmed. She pulled her wrist out of my grip and ran out of the classroom.

I wanted to stop her but I couldn’t, she was way too fast.

Abruptly standing up, I picked up her phone and bag from the floor. Tossing her phone into her bag I ran out after her.

I can’t let her go somewhere in the dark alone. Not with fear in her eyes.

I had woken up to her screaming ‘oppa’. Her only oppa is Himchan hyung.. *did something happen to him?* As much as Himchan hyung nags and all, I like him. He would be a great friend for my hyung.

I ran towards the school gates, hoping that she hasn’t gone far.

My eyes widened at what I saw. She had already reached the gates and was jumping over it. It was a perfect jump. She landed perfectly on both her feet. Without stopping for even a second to catch her breath, she ran. *Whoa! What is she?!* I though as I ran as fast as I could to the gates, stopping to catch my breath before jumping over with difficulty.

I’m not a fit or healthy person. I always skated where ever I wanted to go. The doctor had told me that running was not good for me which is the reason why I skateboard.

I looked forward to see her in a far distance, still running. I started running too, not caring about my health. It wasn’t safe for her to be alone at a time like this. At that moment I could only think of her safety.

She was fast for a girl of her size. She had short legs. How was she able to run that fast? From what I knew from knowing her since the first day I came here, she was a lazy girl, not very active in sports and very clumsy for a princess. How the heck was she able to jump over gates like that?!

Ugh! If only I had my skateboard with me right now, I would have caught up to her in no time.

I stopped for a moment breathing heavily. After a few seconds I ran again.

Seeing her stop across the park, I slowed down, but panicked when she started walking into the dark alley way.

My heart was beating too fast, pumping blood to my body as I ran faster. My breath was getting shorter and shorter and my head was starting to spin.

I stopped right next to the entrance, leaning on the wall to catch my breath. I was feeling dizzier than I thought. I closed my eyes and rested my head on the wall… Everything was spinning. My head was throbbing and my heart was beating fast. Breathing in and out deeply I tried to calm down.

I heard a distant shout from her. Everything seemed far away right now.

“L-Let of of m-me!”

“Well, well. The ‘princess’ really came. I thought you were going to run away to save you precious life and leave your oppa to die again.” I heard a man’s voice, making my heart beat faster. I was scared, that the man might do something to her and I won’t be able to save her on time.

*Aish! Why did I have to get into a stupid accident!?!* I thought angrily.

*Wait… The man emphasized the word ‘again’… did she have a brother before?* I thought.

The loud throbbing inside my head was slowly going away as I prayed for it to be faster.

“I-I would n-never do t-that!” I heard her stutter.

“Oh but you did, ‘Princess’” The man kept calling her princess mockingly.

*Does that mean she had a brother before? And she left him to die?!* I was getting frustrated now. So many questions filled my head as I tried to calm down.

Then I heard her gasp loudly in pain.

“Baby!” I heard Himchan hyung’s voice shout out. *Were they going to kill him? Is that why she was crying?*

“O-o-oppa!” She screamed.

“Baby!!” I heard hyung shout again.

“SHUT UP!” The man yelled and it became silent. I heard Minnie scream. It sounded like she was struggling.

Slowly getting up when the pain inside my head went, I walked into the dark alley way.

My heart ached at what I saw. I felt disgusted. Minnie was in between two men. One was kissing her neck, though it looked like he was eating her neck, while she screamed and struggled every now and then.

The other man had his hand just under her skirt, going higher and higher every second.

I don’t even know what came over me after seeing the men touch her like that. I took a metal pipe from the ground and slowly walked to the man who was practically eating her neck.

Staying in the dark, I hit the man’s head hard, making him fall to the ground unconscious.

Minnie looked weak and the only reason she was standing before was because the man I just hit was holding her wrist tightly. I saw red marks on her wrist. She was about to fall when the man whose hand was going up her skirt held both her arms tightly.

“Yah! Who’s there?! Come out and-” The man looked in my direction to see nothing as he shouted. He was cut off by Himchan hyung who has a metal pipe in his hand.

Hyung hit him hard on the head making him  fall to the ground unconscious as well. Minnie ran to hyung and hugged him tightly, crying loudly into his chest. Hyung threw away the metal pipe and hugged her tight.

“Gomawo… Junhong-ah.” His voice was weak.

Minnie suddenly turned around, wide eyed.

I gave hyung a ‘you’re welcome’ nod and looked at her. I glared at her, upset that she didn’t ask for my help when she was in trouble. Though under the glare I gave her, I was relieved that she was okay now. And I knew that she saw through my glare too.

Tossing her bag to her, I decided to leave the two, so I turned around and walked away.


Hello!!!

I'm very sorry for the really late update.

I wasnt able to get time to be with my laptop.

There might be lots of mistakes cause I wrote this chapter in a hurry.

Thank you to the subbies and commenters and upvoters.

Please dont be a silent reader.

I might not be able to update the next chapter soon, but I'll try.

Oh and the HURRICANE MV is awesome!!!

Love you all!

Bye~

17.07.13