Final

Only In His Dreams

 

“You aren’t good enough.”

 

  In retrospect, he probably should have expected it. He probably shouldn’t have kept his hopes flying high, deluding himself into believing when he knew he was going to fall. And the higher he soared, the harder the impact.

  He didn’t know if he had the strength to stand up anymore.

  Choi Seunghyun was a beautiful man with many talents—one of which would be the ability to charm. Daesung would consider himself a guarded person. The days he had spent in his high school years had pushed him to the edge already.

  But apparently it wasn’t enough.

  It wasn’t enough, because after years and years of pushing people away, after all the fake smiles and lies, Seunghyun managed to blindfold him and lull him into the sweet pretense of love.

  Love.

  Love was beautiful, and also a monster. Love could be your greatest friend, or your worst enemy. For Daesung, it was the latter.

  For Daesung, love was an illusion.

  Seunghyun had, with his dark eyes and gorgeous smile, pulled him away from reality. Reality hurts, Daesung knew and had learnt, but what hurt even more was the fall. Daesung was hypnotized, Seunghyun was the magician, and their show was over.

  The curtains were closed; there was no way he could go back in time when his magician was gone.

  Daesung wished that it was actually believable to say that it was all Seunghyun’s fault, and he was the victim throughout it all. He would, but it wasn’t true.

  If Daesung had not been so gullible, if Daesung had not been so naïve, none of it would have happened. It was his fault, and his only. He suffered the consequences of his actions—it was exactly what he deserved.

  It was his fault that he ended up lying on the floor, his wings torn and tattered. He couldn’t fly anymore, and it was because he wasn’t strong enough.

  Love—an impossible beauty that only appeared in his dreams.

 

  “I don’t want you now.”


I hoped you guys liked it!  I just wanted to write some todae.....

Can you guys perhaps comment, and tell me what you don't like about my writing and how I can improve? I have a paper tomorrow, and I'm afraid that....yeah.... So I'd really appreciate if you give me feedback! 

Do you like my writing? Hate it? How can I improve? Is my writing too unrealistic? Please comment! I'll love you forever. <3 ( :) Well, even if you don't, I'll still love you...)