It's You

It's You

I know I haven't finished my first story yet. But this idea just poped up in my head after I listened to 'It's You' by Super Junior and 'Why Did I Fall In Love With You' by TVXQ.

Anyway, enjoy :)

WARNING : There's a lot of grammar mistakes, and typo. English isn't my first language afterall

I don't own the poster. nor the boys. :p


 

It's You

 

It's you. It always be you. For the rest of my life it will always be you.

For you're the one who always makes me smiles. You're the only existence that can make my life turned upside down. You are the only one that can make me laughing and crying at the same time.

I don't know why but your gummy smile always made my day. It makes me feel safe.

I love everything about you. Your sweet smile, your warm eyes, your kindness. Even your stupid act.

Do you remember when we met each other? It was... 15 years ago maybe? The best 15 years in my life, because of you if I must say. We became best friend since then. The thought of wanting you is very natural. Just like oxygen. It feels really weird when you're not beside me. I feel incomplete.

Stupid, isn't it?

When you smile, I'll smile. And when you cry, I'll feel sad too. Even if it was caused by something small. Like when you had a good mark, or your pet died. I know it don't make any sense but it just did. And sometimes I felt like I am your shadow.

And you are my light. It always be like that.

You always protected me, you save me from any kind of trouble. For you, maybe it just such a natural thing to protect your friend. But for me it meant everything.

Basically, I'm in love with you. You maybe surprise by now.

I love you. I love you since.. I don't remember it clearly, but I had love you as long as I can remember. That 15 years is enough for me to know you, to love you.

I tried to tell you so many times. But it seems that I don't have enough gut to do so. I always scared. I afraid that you will turn away from me, I'm afraid that we won't be a close friend anymore. I'm afraid that you'll hate me.

So I love you in a silence and secretive way.

When you had this accident. I thought I'll lose you forever. Eventhough you only had a broken leg and some scar on you. But I still worried to death.

Then she came to your life.

And for many many times in your life, you had fallen in love. But this time it was love at the first sight. I knew that. The way you look at her, the way you talk to her.

She is a very beautiful and talented doctor. She's the one who took care of you when you had that stupid accident.

For the very first time in my life I didn't feel the same as you did. You were so happy, but I felt so sad, broken.

But still, I fake my smile to support you, encourage you like the best friend should be.

To be honest with you, at that time I just hope that you'll soon forget her. and we can be friend like we used to be.

But I was wrong.

She was also so in love with you. She asked me anything about you. That time jealousy burned me.

I hate her, I hate how you're so in love with her. I hate that after you knew her, all thing we've talk were not about any random things anymore. It's all about her. You look so happy when you talking about her. It makes my heart ache. But I can't do anything. I'm not brave enough to tell you how much I like you. I hate myself. But I can't hate you, which made me hate myself even more.

My hope was crushed.

Why, you asked? You proposed her. In front of me.

Can you imagine, how I felt that time? No, of course you can't. That time you and her so happy. And I felt like myself was casted out from your life.

I felt like an idiot, because I still can't hate you. I still love you. So there I was, standing in front of you two. Held my tears, and congratulate you.

While showing your precious gummy smile, you asked me to be your best man.

I was screaming inside. I really want to refuse it.

But your happy smile, your dazzling eyes. Everything about you made me forget my heartache and nodding my head.

Actually, I had these crazy plan inside my head. I will crushed your wedding. And then dramatically tell I love you and then we ran away.

Silly plan, I knew.

But that plan was soon forgotten. Once I saw you in those white tux. You appear in front of me. Asking my opinion about your appearance.

Then out of the blue, I blurted out some stupid question.

'Do you love her?'

'Are you happy?'

The answer was obvious. Of course you're happy. You have to be.

I asked her the same question. That time I can make sure that she also really loves you. I made her promise not to make you sad. I want the two of you to be happy.

So I just smile and finally ready to let you go.

Inside the church, I do my job and then admire the two of you from afar.

You really fit each other perfectly. Meant to each other.

You can't imagine how my heart break into small pieces, and when you kiss each other. It broke into smaller pieces. Turned into dust and blown by the wind. Disappear.

I walked away from there. I'm sorry t be so rude. But I can't take it.

Therefore, I walked out from your life. Forever.

So I guess that this is the first and last letter that I wrote to you.

I gone, from your life. So you could be happy.

Don't be bothered by my rambling here. I don't want it to bothered your life.

But still, you're the only existence that can fill my life with beauty, courage, and love.

It's always you, Lee Hyukjae.

Goodbye..

 

P.S : Be happy.

 

 

The man who love you

Your best friend

 

 

Lee Donghae


 

Is it good? Is there any mistakes? Please tell me so I can fix it

Anyway, comment please...

m(_ _)m