24

Love me again?

The entire paragraph that's in italics represents HyoJung's flashback. 


“Are you going to hurry up or not?” a tinge of annoyance could be heard from his tone. You were dragging yourself to catch up with his pace but it was pretty much impossible for his legs were too long and his pace was abnormally fast.
“Kris, could you please slow down…. The yacht won’t leave; it can’t fly…” you whined as he glared back at you.
“You seriously want me to do that?” he warned.
“What.” You challenged him while rolling your eyes.
“You asked for it, so don’t scream; I’m warning you Jung.” He looked at you while raising his brows then hooked your legs and threw you over his back.
“KRIS!” you screamed while the boy started walking even faster – It was as if he was going to fly any moment.
“I told you.” You could almost “hear” that smirk on his face.
“I hate you so much. Really.”
“It’s ok because I know you don’t.” he smiled as the both of you were approaching the yacht.

“Are you seasick?” he asked while you sat on the sofa, sulking at his previous actions.
“Babe, I’m asking you if you get seasick~” Kris strolled over with a medicine kit. You looked up abruptly and shook your head before looking away.
He walked away to place the medicine kit back to where it belonged and left you for the upper deck of the yacht. While he was gone, you got up from your seat and began exploring the yacht – It was amazing. Just when you were admiring the exquisite interior, Kris came back down to get you.
“Hyojung ah, where are you?”
“Out here~” you called. Kris caught you from the back and held his hand over your eyes. You were about to scream before he leaned beside your ear and whispered, “Shh, I have something installed for you and I’m sure you’ll love it.”
You followed what Kris told you and went along with where he was guiding you.

“There are steps babe, close your eyes. I’ll carry you up.” Kris turned you around to make sure that your back was facing the steps before removing his hands from your eyes.
“What is all these about??” you questioned while he smiled at you and carried you in his arms.
“You’ll find out soon. Now please be good and close your eyes. No peeping alright?” he smiled.
You decided to play along with your man’s child play, which he claimed was a surprise for you. “Am I not heavy?” you pouted. “No, you’re really light. Do you even eat? I’m gonna monitor you 24/7 on the food that you eat from now on.” You frowned at his random gestures in which he placed a peck on your nose before letting you down gently.

“Can I turn now?” you asked, slightly annoyed that Kris was still keeping you in suspense. Kris smiled at you and turned you around. What laid in front of you caught you by the throat for you didn’t expect him to be so romantic. The flower petals formed a trail to a box in the middle of the deck and tons of your favorite daisies lying beside it, alongside it was a really cute bear and a pastel yellow card. You followed the trail that lead to the box and kneeled down to open it. Kris followed behind you as he watched your reaction with anticipation. Once you got hold of the box, you pried the cover open, only to be greeted by a ring, something that you wanted – The Cinderella Disney ring.

It was yet another day where you were over at Kris’s place after school and the both of you were cuddling in bed as the rain falls – as cliché as it may seem, it was seriously pouring. Kris was fiddling with your fingers while you remained snuggled against his chest. “What type of rings do you like?” he questioned. It didn’t take you long before you answered him, “The Cinderella ring from the Disney collection.” Kris frowned a little at your answer while you reached over for your phone to search for the image on Google to show it to him. The boy frowned when he saw the meaning of the ring, “Fortunate pumpkin carriage – Cinderella” he read it out. “Why the fortunate pumpkin carriage??” he asked, “I think you suit the Princess of the pure heart more.” In which you replied, “Well I think I'm pretty fortunate to have all the people that I have in my life right now and I’m not poor neither am I rich but at least I have a family to back me up and friends whom I can trust.” You said as a matter of fact. Kris raised his brows before questioning, “Then what about me?” “You are family, remember?”
That night, Kris couldn’t help but grin continuously at you. You knew you made his night
.

“You like it?” he asked while pulling your waist against his body so that you were sitting on his laps.
“You remembered…”
“I’ve got something else to show you.” Kris said before pulling something that seemed like a ring out of his pocket. You gaped at what was in his hands – the exact same ring but was made for guys.
“Now we have couple rings~” Kris sang while slipping yours onto your finger and urging you to slip his on for him.
“These are not cheap, Kris.” You frowned as you slipped his ring on for him.
“But you are worth my everything.”  

Even though you had constant doubts about where he got all his money and how his background was still dubious to you, you decided to not ruin the moment but indulge in his sincerity.
“Thank you so much for your love.” you whispered upon looking up at him –in that moment, you swore you saw genuine happiness radiating from his entire being as he bore his soul into yours.  



//In case you're wondering, this is how the rings look like ;)


Authors note >>

No drama for this chapter.
I'm keeping it for the following chapters ^^
Do you guys think that Kris will end up with Gillian eventually or will he be able to continue staying beside Hyojung? Tell me your opinions and why in the comment box! Till then, I'll see you guys during the next update! 

p.s: Did you guys see how Kris banged into the shop's glass in RM?? It's so hilarious, I seriously can't stop laughing at how clumsy and cute that tall lanky guy can be. kkkkk 

p.s.s: In case you didn't know, just scroll to the top of the chapter. The main image for this chapter's Kris walking/running/bumping into the shop's glass wall. HAHAHAHAHA

xoxo