21

Love me again?

“Kris, stop it.” You mumbled while prying off his hands, which were steadily making it’s way up your stomach. “Mmm…” he hummed in approval yet continued moving upwards. “Stop it. I’m not wearing my –“ “I know.” He cut you off. “What? How?” you opened your eyes immediately and saw him grinning sheepishly. “I hugged you to sleep throughout the night babe. You forgot?” you swat his hands off your tummy and watched as he frowned and opened his eyes slowly. “That was uncalled for.” He glared at you through his partially opened eyes. You raised your palm and blocked the sunlight, which was causing him to squint. “First you hit me and now you’re doing something so adorable.” He ‘reprimanded’. “You’ll seriously be the death of me.” He pulled you closer and kissed you. The both of you laid in bed for a long while before your curiosity got the better out of you.

“Kris.” you called, just to make sure that he didn’t fall back asleep. In response, he nuzzled against your head.
“Why do guys like girls with huge s?” Hyojung frowned as she didn’t understand their logic.
“Is it the cleavage or what?”
“Wh—what?” amazed and stunned by your questions he decided to laugh at you.
“What?” you retorted.
“What??? You’re asking me what?? Do you know what kind of questions you just asked me? Are you having a fever or have you lost your mind while sleeping?? Oh gosh, I hope you didn’t lose them because it’s gonna be hard finding them.” Kris started touching all over your head, messing up your already messy hair.


“Kris!!” you raised your voice before catching hold of his hand. “Answer me.” You pouted while he chuckled.
“Erm… to be honest, I don’t really care about s. You know, my ideal type’s someone angelic, can cook and well has to be filial so I don’t really care about them s – but you have to have some at the least?” he raised his brows.
“Mmm… so it’s not entirely about the cleavage and all that guys craze about? Are you not a guy?” you questioned.
“What? Are you doubting my gender? Do I have to show you a physical demonstration on how much of a guy I am?” He was teasing you again and you know as hell what he was driving at.
“No, ert.” You hit his chest lightly as he laughed at how flushed you were.
“Stop laughing at me.” You poked him in the chest again. 
“It’s called adoring babe. You’re so adorable, you know that?” he started messing your fringe again while you groaned at his supposedly, ‘affection’.

“Are you perhaps…insecure about your…. Erm… s?” he asked.
“Huh…?? No...??” you were confused again.
“Then why did you…?” Kris was probably just as confused as you were.
“You started the topic when you were… what do I call that action…”
“Showing affection towards you.” Kris helped fill in the blanks of your sentence which made you roll your eyes for you had no idea how creeping up the skin of your stomach was showing affection.
“I love you, you know that right?” he started soothing your back.
“Yeah.” It was amazing how Kris could turn into a mushy marshmallow out of a sudden.
“Tell me that you love me.” He pouted – Like a child.
“Seriously?” you glared at him.
“Or do you want to show me how much you love me physically? I’m fine with that too” he smirked.
“You are such a ert Kris Wu!!!” you poked his forehead while he scrunched his brows together.


“I love you, I love you, I love you.” He chanted while rocking you side by side – pretty violently.
“Ok ok! I love you too!”
“But I love you more.”
“I knew it.” You rolled your eyes while Kris grinned back at you.

Things I found out about Kris: He’s damn as hell mercurial yet I can’t help but fall deeper in love with him. 

 


Really really really short update (I know) but filled with some fluff. kekeke

xoxo to all of you who made the effort to upvote, comment and subscribe! I'm really grateful to you guys and I seriously read and appreciate all of your comments. Thank you so much /flyingkisses