Three.

Hello Neighbor!

Hi again peeps, my name is Lee Sungjong and I’m a happy sophomore in Woollim academy. I love to dance, actually it’s my hidden talent. I’ve never attend any dance competition or record my dancing and post it to some websites – NO. Since today is Sunday, and it’s… ing 2pm already, shall I start my dance practice session?

 

I run to my tape and put in a CD inside it. It’s called Destiny by INFINITE. I already mastered the move since like totally...  a week ago and people may not know this but the choreography is actually very easy to do. I started to do some stretching before positioning myself in the middle of my room, kicking some of my pretty shirts that scattered all around my room. Don’t ask why, I’ll explain it later or in the next episode or maybe I'll forget about it eventually and won't tell you.

 

The music started to play and I energetically start dancing while singing some of the song parts. The first moves are slow and gentle so it’s not hard for me to get some hair clips on the table near my table and put them on my bangs so I get a clearly few of myself in the mirror. The beat starts to increase and I move my body following the rhythm. My socks making some pretty ‘KIIIIT–‘ sounds as I moved my feet. I waved my body and moved my hands too, still intently watching my own dancing reflection in the mirror. Soon the music finished and I fix my ugly ending pose before smiling widely into the mirror.

 

“Wow, that was amazing neighbor.” A familiar voice with clapping sounds could be heard from my window direction. I hurriedly whipped my head to its direction only to find him.

 

HIM.

 

My neighbor whom I still don’t know what his name is – pathetic.

 

“How long have you been there?!” I frantically throw some of my pretty clothes to his direction, watching them fly through him and into his all-gray room.

 

“Well don’t blame me for watching you moving your pretty body like that, technically you’re the one who opened your window and I want to open my window too. So… is that my fault?” he smirked

 

Asdfghjkl did he just smirked at me omg OMG OMG so… so – HANDSOME.

 

“At least you could…k-knock! Yeah, knock!” I nod frantically while showing my infamous pouts to him

 

He smiled and holy God those eagle eyes are now resembling crescent moon. He waved his hand, asking me to come closer to him which I obey. When I’m at least 5 centimeters from my window (how’d I know? Ask my smart brain), he pulled my wrist and stared at my face.

 

This is…absurd. Why are there butterflies flying inside of my stomach? His gaze – God, I can see my reflection in them. He leaned in until I can literally feel his breath on my face, and he keeps his gaze to my eyes. I could feel my face heat up and slowly, I close my eyes.

 

.

 

.

 

Wait, where’s the kiss?

 

“Why are you closing your eyes?” he asked, and I swear I could hear him chuckled lowly

 

I opened my eyes slowly only to find him smirking at me. Oh God this is so embarrassing! Now I’m sure my face is black ‘cause it literally burned by the fire of embarrassment. Wait – what’s that seriously? Never mind, the point is HE BEATEN ME, THE HOLY DIVA QUEEN – NO! KING!

 

CLIP!

 

I blinked before realizing that he’s actually fixing my nearly-fell hair clip. He my hair and I could feel he’s fixing the other messy hair clips that I know make me look like a mad boy with messy hair. He patted my head then pushed his body away from me. Ah, I hate this distance…

 

“You have a nearly-fell hair clip in front of your eyes yet you can’t see it nor feel it?” he asked while putting a handsome poker face expression on his face. “Now are you having a mental fight with your brain?”

 

“NO!”

 

 

YES!

 

 

HOLY , BRAIN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

 

 

Well I’ve been trapped inside of your head like totally since thousands years ago

 

 

“I’M NOT THAT OLD!”

 

“Whoa there, neighbor-ah… Who said you’re old?”

 

 

Damn you brain…

 

 

Well you’re welcome

 

 

I pouted at him while he blinked confusedly at me. I was about to say something before he raised his hand, a signal for me to shut my awesome mouth up. God there’s never been a person who dared to do that to me (well except Woohyun-hyung and Sungyeol-hyung. They’re too dumb to recognize my awesome diva aura and all) but this boy… this boy really K.O-ed me, seriously.

 

“Seriously are you still having a mental fight with your brain?” he asked boredly

 

“NO!”

 

 

YES!

 

 

SHUT UP BRAIN!

 

 

“Seriously, no!” I yelled. No, Lee Sungjong – you’re not totally yelled in front of his face oh God, “I… I mean, no! So… what were you gonna say again?”

 

He chuckled lowly before smiling widely. And I swear that’s ‘I’m-holding-my-laughter’ smile. Don’t underestimate Lee Sungjong’s mind reading, es. I’m just as awesome as that.

 

“I was just about to ask your name,” he extend his right hand in front of me, “we’re neighbor for a week and we have connecting-windows and all, yet we don’t know each other’s names”

 

I laughed (awesomely). He’s right! I always called him neighbor too, just like how he called me,

 

“My name’s Lee Sungjong,” I shook his hand and I swear I could feel some electricity rush through my hand to my body. I shook that feeling off, seriously what’s wrong with me? “I’m 15 and I’m a sophomore in Woollim Academy.”

 

“The name’s Kim Myungsoo. It’s nice to finally know your name, Sungjong-ah,” he smiled before pulling his hand from my grasp. Ah… “and I’m 16, you should know that. Are you skipping one year of school? Wow you’re awesome!”

 

Of course I’m A-W-E-S-O-M-E! and… It’s great to finally know your name – Myungsoo-hyung.

 

 

So it’s practically Saturday in the morning and here I am, gardening while watching my neighbors Saturday beautiful activities. Mrs. Park bringing some groceries while greeting all the neighbors there including me of course and I greeted her back. There’s Mr. Lee as always, picking empty milk bottles. I hurriedly grabbed the breakfast I made for him last night from my terrace and run to his direction. He stares at me confusedly with his warm smile,

 

“What is it, Sungjongie?” he took off his white cap and fan himself. I give him the breakfast box while smiling widely; I hope he’ll like my handmade breakfast,

 

“It’s a breakfast for you, ahjussi! I made it for you,” he gasped before staring at the box that still in my hands

 

“Are you sure it’s for me, son?” he asked in disbelief. I chuckled before nodding. He smiled and takes the box from my hands, “I’ll return it by tomorrow morning.”

 

Then the next scene is… me watching Mr. Lee ride his bicycle with my breakfast box inside of a plastic bag (and hanged on the stir) away from my house. I waved at him although I know he doesn’t see that I’m waving at him. Nahh, its fine… I love that old man too much to not say him goodbye.

 

I jog back to my house and continue my morning Saturday task; gardening. I sprayed some water on their leaves and watched how they look so pretty and fresh. Just how much I love them! Oh God sometimes I wish I’m as pretty as flower. It’s not like I’m ugly, it’s just…flowers are beautiful while I’m just…pretty. I smiled a bit and caressed my sunflower’s leaf. The water drop drops to the soil underneath it and absorbed by it. I stared at my little green garden and my eyes landed on my favorite flower that I got 2 weeks ago from my neighbor – Myungsoo-hyung. I jog to its direction and watched the red petals blooming brightly between the white lilies around it. It’s like the king of the garden or something like that. I chuckled lowly before caressing its petals,

 

“Taking care a gift I see?” a familiar voice asked. I whipped my head towards the voice’s source only to find a sweaty Myungsoo-hyung smiling to me

 

“I just…love it so much. It’s my favorite flower!” I grinned. Now I have my childish side too es, I’m not a total jerk diva etc.

 

He chuckled, “Becoming a childish one when you’re near the flowers I see? Cool.”

 

I blushed. Well he’s right; flowers can let out my bright and cheerful personality. I stared at my garden for a while before smiling to Myungsoo-hyung and watched as he smiled back. So flowers can make people smile brighter than the usual.

 

“Hey, are you done gardening?” I blinked

 

“Of course. Waeyo, hyung?”

 

“Can you come to my room for a moment?” he asked, pointing to his room on the second floor of his house

 

“Umm… Why?” I asked. I mean… go to his room? Inside his room? I mean I’ve seen his room a million times but never actually go inside it.

 

 

Congrats, Lee Sungjong.

 

 

For the very first time in my life, I love you brain. Thanks!

 

 

You’re very welcome girl

 

 

Wait what? I’m not a girl!

 

 

“I want to tell you something… So, are you coming or not?”

 

 

Wow, tell you something~ Is he gonna confess?

 

 

Please, brain don’t be silly. We just knew each other’s names a week ago. This isn’t a drama, girl.

 

 

I’m not a girl!

 

 

“Sungjong-ah, are you coming or not?” he asked one more. I nodded my head frantically before jogging to his yard and following him into his house.

 

Well… I wondered what’s so important? 

 

 

 

S' blabbering diary journal note story ♫

 

Hello there folks! OMG I missed you all so much! So yeah, I'm in my new class right now because now I'm a social-sophomore yeah! So in my country, there's two type of sophomore classes (some have three); science & social. Since I'm not smart enough to attend scince class so I became social student instead yaay! And you don't know how busy I am I mean... social classes are creative and the tasks and homeworks are creative too. Like making some games etc. T_T

 

Okay, enough with the personal story.

 

About this fic, as I said in another fic (lol), I wrote some of my fanfics in my phone since I'm too busy to touch my computer, and sometimes I forgot or too lazy to move the fics to my computer. I know I'm a bad author orz but I'm super tired AH! So basically, I have a friend that have the same characteristic as Sungjongie's here; diva but childish and cute sometimes. So thanks to you darl for inspiring me. I basically thinking about connecting the characters here but I won't make some hard and angsty conflicts since this is supposed to be a comedy fic instead of an angsty fic. Oh, and I won't write this fic 'till more than 20 chappies I think. Myabe 20 or less than 20 chappies so yeah...

 

Sorry for the super-late update on this story and my other stories! I hope you'll forgive me and I promise to work harder in the future so these kind of 'late-update' won't happen again.

 

 

BYE! Here's a big kiss from our cute and beautiful Sungjongie :3