Insecurity

Insecure

You might want to listen to this song while reading this. I watch this MV at first because of Vixx but got so in love with this song. It's really nice and kind of heartbreaking, making me fall deeper with this song /swoon

anyway Hakyeon really know how to kiss kkk

 


Hakyeon might look bubbly and cheerfull from the outside, but he had his own insecurity. Like today, when Taekwoon said he don't want Hakyeon as his childhood friend cause he annoying, he slightly pissed. But hey, what can he do, he's a leader afterall, he just can't get overly sensitive over that remark....right??

Well, Hakyeon can't help it. He's noisy, fussy....ALOT, and well,just like Taekwoon said,it's annoying. But he can't help it. It's just what he really is, he was just worried(?), as one of the oldest during trainee time, he need to be the ice breaker, to make them get closer. Now they already close, should he stop??

So here he is, sitting all alone in the darkness within the corner of wardrobe room. Thankfully Wonsik had another schedule and the other is in another room so he could use this room all by himself. Thinking, settling his feeling, killing all the stuffy emotion inside him, making himself feel better....but he can't.

It's already bad when other members didn't respond at him explaining his childhood pictures, so he keep repeating boring stuff to get some attention. Well, it works for awhile. But then Taekwoon had to said that one thing....and he just crumble inside. He manage to end the shooting in peacefull state without him being a depressed kid. He just sleep at the front seat on their way back dorm too. While everyone being loud, he just slyly faking drowsiness and yawn all over so they didn't disturb him. And he thought no one noticed when he quietly go straight to where he is right now.

It's petty, he know. It's understandable why Taekwoon said that. For a reserved quiet guy like him, people like Hakyeon is the one he wanted to know the least. Furthermore, Hakyeon just slight older by a few months than him, a leader too, Taekwoon just can't punch him whenever he felt offended like he always did to Jaehwan. Hakyeon knows how frustated Taekwoon is when the older makes him do stuff or pushing him to do things that he don't like. Sometimes Hakyeon want to tuned down his ahjumma behaviour but it make him itched and it always never get over half an hour.

Hakyeon always had greed for attention, he wanted a recognition, he don't want to be look down, he wanted to be known as a worldwide multiperformer, he wanted people to look after him, he just don't want to feel alone. So he appeal, studied hard about dancing, working hard on his vocals, making sure the others get along well and stuff. His noisy side came along to covered his nervousness, his phobia over peoples rejection. Cause when it's quiet, he could hear people's thought, when they talking behind his back, murmuring his mistake, it's unpleasant.

So when Taekwoon said it all loud and clear of the leader's complex, he pissed. Taekwoon of all people said it. Is what he did wrong?? Should I only take care of myself and not being overly fussy with everyone?? Oh yeah, he almost forgot that Taekwoon indicates he hate being on the same team with him earlier today. Sigh

Hakyeon always had a soft spot for Taekwoon. From the first time he saw him, he told himself to always looking up for him. He always carefull not to upset the taller. Especially when Taekwoon, though he is shy, he also a short tempered person. He knows how difficult it is in the entertainment industry for Taekwoon, so Hakyeon had to talk more for the main vocals part. He acknowledged how it must be annoying for the slight younger, since Hakyeon always bugged him cause he know Taekwoon can only accepted it. But Hakyeon did it so Taekwoon wouldn't feel alone, or that's what he thought. -Sigh part 2-

Damn, he shouldn't be in this room all alone, all he hears just his negative thought. Tsk, I really hate quietness, he thought.

Just when Hakyeon drown in his misery, someone entered the room. Whoever he is, he didn't turning on the light and just go straight to Hakyeon's secluded place. The leader feel someone towering after him, and by times, he recognized that it's Taekwoon. Well, it's not that hard cause silent presence always mean Taekwoon.

"Taekwoon-ah, do you need anything? What time is it?", Hakyeon asked. He didn't recognize how hoarse his voice is. Well, it was the first time for him not talking at all for several hours.

"....it's already 2am", said the soft voice main vocal.

"Oh, it's already late. We should rest. We need to be awake at 5am. Where's Ravi?", Hakyeon asked while standing up, stretching himself from the long sitting position.

"He sleeps in the couch"

"Aigoo, he will get stiffed in the morning", Hakyeon walk past Taekwoon to wake Ravi but his arm got caught by the main vocals. Hakyeon startled abit, shudder from the cold touch in his skin. He wanted to asked but he just stay still, waiting for Taekwoon to answer the questions that going trough his head.

".......joking....I was joking"

"eh?"

"....today, I was joking. When they asked the childhood question". Hakyeon stunned. He know, Taekwoon know.  All of sudden, the leader feel something tingle in his belly, it's nice.

He was about to replied when Taekwoon continue,".. You should know that. You don't need to get upset over it. You're not a kid anymore anyway", Taekwoon said with his cold tone, oh well he just had one tone, but it felt cold for Hakyeon....for the time being. Hakyeon pouted. Why Taekwoon keep on playing with his mind. Especially when it's still in unstable state.

"Arassooo", it come out harsher that he planned but he could careless. He move again, trying to go back to what he's going to do before, transferring lazy Ravi to sleep comfortably. But the younger still hold him firmly. Hakyeon sighed and looked back to what he thought Taekwoon's face. It still dark anyway.

"Wh-", right at this moment Taekwoon wrapped his arm over the tanned guy, enveloping him in a warm hug. His head rest in Hakyeon's shoulder. The leader could feel the younger's hot breath in his right ear. He didn't know the reason but he feel a sudden rush going into his cheek because of it. Hakyeon freeze cause it's not everyday for Taekwoon being like this. The younger only did it a few time which Hakyeon think it's cute since he feel like the soft main vocal depend on him. Usually when Taekwoon got so exhausted or sleeppy, but as far as he know, now it's not because of those both reason. So he wait, again, cause Hakyeon himself still trying to figure it out.

"....sorry...that's not what I meant. Earlier too, it's just a joke. Forgive me"

Ah, why did Hakyeon not realized it. It's Taekwoon after all, the person who really having a hard time to expressed his thought in the whole nation. He glad that the younger look for him though it's actually something unimportant that Hakyeon took it badly. He feel embarassed that he make Taekwoon worried and guilty over these petty issue. He should be the one who lead the members, the oldest who had big heart. Ah, it's really so not him for being all emo.

Hakyeon relaxed in Taekwoon embrace, smile shyly over his depressed act and Taekwoon's cute attempt to apologize to him. He replied the younger's hug, moving his hand up and down at Taekwoon's back. He felt the soft main vocals lean on him further, it feel good.

"ㅋㅋㅋI'm okay Taekwoon-ah. Sorry for making you worried. Come, let's rest. We had schedule tomorrow. Help me with Ravi. He can't sleep on couch", Hakyeon pat the younger's back, tried to reassuring him that the leader is alright now. Sadly Hakyeon need to part with Taekwoon's warm embrace to move to the living room. But Taekwoon  stand still and keep the leader wrapped in his arm. Haekyeon want to asked if there's anything more that Taekwoon wanted to say to him but it got answered quickly.

"..I like you. You are my long life friend, Hakyeon-ah", without waiting for Hakyeon's response,  Taekwoon quickly move to open the door. He stayed at it, the light from the living room shine behind him. Taekwoon look back at Hakyeon and for the first time he could see another insecurity in the younger's eyes. So he's not the only one, huh. Hakyeon chuckled, thinking that what he did in the span of few hours is foolish. As he walk past Taekwoon, Hakyeon glance at the taller and ruffle his hair. A soft 'Gomawo' come out from the tanned guy before he dragging the snoring rapper to sleep in a  better place. Behind him, Taekwoon felt relieved that Hakyeon back to his usual self, unrealizing the soft pink colored tinted his pale cheek.

It's still a long way to for both of them.......or so what's the writer thought xP


 

Done, over 1500 words, longer than my other Block B's fic combined OTL

anyway, Taekwoon is killing me xDDDD

his character is so appealing for me, i can't help but get attracted to it kkk

At first, i was shipping him with Ken, but by time, I really got into Leon kkk though it's kind of hard for me since Leo always bottom in my head LOL and since Hakyeon also (always) bottom (in my erted mind) it's so freaking hard to decided who top who....you know how i feel, right?? it should be recognized as first world problem, they should make congress of who should top who, every year there's should be a nobel award for people who could solve this devastating problem /freaking out /slapself for being overly dramatic

/cough anyway, I hope you enjoy this ^^

BONUS: preview of BLACK HAIR MOFO WITH I WANTED TO ED U SO BAD GAZE LEO