Final

Talking to the Moon

A raven haired girl steps out of the balcony like she always use to every night for the past few weeks, she was depressed and she looks like she’s getting worst by the minute.. She’s been the talk of the town since that day and ever since she stopped going out of her room locking herself from every one.

 

She knows that she’s making everyone worry, but she couldn’t care less.. As far as she is concern they didn’t matter, not anymore.

 

 

Yuri look up to the pale moon “They think I’m getting crazy… Jessica.” She speaks as if someone is listening.

 

 

“Maybe you are.” Another girl in white softly answered back, she is sitting on the metal arm rails. Her long caramel hair looks perfect in the moonlight as it sways gently with the summer night breeze. She is also looking up the sky.. “It’s been a beautiful summer day Yuri… why didn’t you get out and play like you always do? Locking yourself in the room is so not you” 

 

 

Yuri turned her eyes to the girl for the first time tonight and she can’t help but to smile at her, even if she is not smiling back.. Seeing her just makes her so happy, she can look at her forever and she will never complain.. As long as she is there, she is okay.  “I will go out… if you will go with me.” Yuri said as inviting as possible.

 

 

Jessica’s lips curled upward thought it’s obvious that she is suppressing it. “You and your sweet talking again Seobang..”

 

 

Yuri’s eyes fluttered, and tears rolled down on her face.. It feels like it’s been ages since she last heard her say her pet name.. And hearing it was enough to make her heart burst in mixed of happiness and guilt. “Baby I’m so sor—“

 

 

“I forgive you, how many times do you want me to say it  ...” The shorter girl finally walked towards her and wrapped her feminine arms around her waist; a faint smile was on her lips.  “Stop your tears. You’re making me feel lonely...” she said as she lean her head to Yuri’s chest.

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes and returns her embrace as tight as possible, letting her be engulfed by the longing that she feels for the girl. She only needs her and nothing more, she did her wrong and she was sorry…. There are no words that can explain how she regrets everything.

 

 

“Stop doing that Yuri.. Just let it go.” Jessica said softly as if she is reading her like an open book. “No one is blaming you..”

 

 

“I can’t help it baby...” She whispered in defeat and her faint sobs was heard. “I can’t.”

 

 

Jessica never again spoke a word and just stayed in Yuri’s arms as she listen to her heart beat and her sobs like a sad lullaby, she closed her eyes.

 

 

 

+++++++

 

 

“Why?” Jessica looks at Yuri, the pain of betrayal in her eyes where too strong to get unnoticed.

 

“I don’t love you anymore” Yuri answered without looking at the shorter girl.

 

“N-no..” Jessica’s tears escaped from her eyes wide in disbelief..  “Y-You’re lying!”

 

“I’m not! “ Yuri turned to her with a dark expression. “Just don’t make this hard for the both of us, will you?!” Yuri said as she bolted out of the building to run away from Jessica.

 

 

+++++++

 

Jessica opened her eyes and notices that she and Yuri was already sitting on the tiled floor of the balcony. She lifted herself from Yuri. “I fell asleep again..” She said.

 

 

Yuri gave her a smile; it’s a good thing she is no longer crying. “You look so peaceful.. I think that’s when you are the most beautiful.. When you sleep.” The tanned girl said as she brushed stray strands of hair from her eyes..

 

 

Jessica locked her eyes to Yuri “You are the most beautiful when you smile” she whispered.

 

 

Yuri sighed as she pulled her again closer.. “I will only smile for you”

 

 

“You can’t go on that way, Seobang…”Jessica said as she cupped Yuri’s face.”You know that right?”

 

 

Yuri exhaustedly leaned on the wall and look up to night sky again.. “I don’t want to go on.”

 

 

Jessica looks at her lover in sadness. It hurts her to see Yuri like this, as if she is looking at a different person. Yuri is lonely and her heart is breaking to see her like that.. She sighed as she held her hands.

 

 

Yuri turned to her with a little smile on her face.

 

 

“I don’t like seeing you sad… your smile and your laugh are the first thing I love about you”

 

 

“I’m smiling now..”

 

 

Jessica shook her head.. “It’s not real.. I want you to be happy”

 

 

Yuri just look at her for a moment before she drop her head low.. “I don’t know how to do it anymore..”

 

 

Jessica watched as Yuri’s tears drop like a crystal in her hand that was tightly held by the later, she gently lift Yuri’s face with her free hand to force her to look at her in the eye.. She gave her a peck on the lips and smiled at her. “Don’t be too hard on yourself… because you’re making it hard for me too.”

 

 

Yuri closed her eyes.. “I’m sorr—“

 

 

“I love you Yuri..”  The girl in white cut her..

 

 

“I love you too..” Yuri touched the girls delicate skin and leaned down to capture her lips.. Every night it was her favorite part, Jessica will be by her side..Holding her, they will say I love you and then they will kiss…

 

 

She always looks forward for her day to end because of this, but tonight was different.. Jessica taste a little bit sweeter, her touch was a little bit softer and her eyes were…just sad.  Yuri pulled herself away from her with panic in her eyes.

 

 

“J-Jessica are you..”Yuri can’t force herself to complete her sentence..

 

 

The girl just nodded.. her pink lips formed an assuring smile like she always does but her eyes glitter with tears rolling down in her perfect face..

 

 

“N-no..” It’s almost a whisper but Yuri wants to shout..

 

 

“I love you Seobang.. Goodnight..”  Jessica leaned her face to her again and Yuri’s eyes slowly close..

 

 

++++++

 

 

 

Yuri can’t lie to Jessica anymore and she can’t stand watching her hurting because of her. She has done too much to damage her already and that’s enough.  Their relationship is wrong at the first place; it’s better ended this way while she have the strength to do so.. Because one more day with her… will make her drown and she can’t let her go anymore until they both ruin their lives.

 

Yuri brushed her tears as soon as the outside air hit her, she run to the parking lot to get her car and she didn’t notice that Jessica is following her.

 

“YURI!!!” She heard her called but she didn’t look back, not until she heard a screeching sound of a tire painfully grinding in the asphalt ground.. A loud thud cut in the air.  Yuri eyes widen when she turned around.

 

“JESSICA!” she runs as fast to the body lying on the ground.  Yuri felt like she is about to lose her sanity as she watched fresh blood flowing from the girl’s body.. “No..No.” she whispered hysterically as she tried to lift Jessica off the ground.

 

“Yuri..It hurts..” she heard the girl whispered, her eyes was locked at her though she didn’t seem to see her. “Don’t..go.” she was able to say in pain.

 

“Jessica… I’m just here! Don’t sleep.. Please! Someone help us!” Yuri yelled as she cries..

 

People starts to swarm around them to help, but when she turned back Jessica was already coughing out blood and slowly closes her eyes…

 

“Jessica please don’t close your eyes..Please!” Yuri cried in fear..

 

 

+++++++

 

 

Yuri squint her eyes open as she felt someone put something on her.. “Jess—“

 

 

“It’s just me, buddy” Taeyeon smiled at her apologetically as she cover her with a blanket.

 

 

“Taeng..” Yuri croaked with her dry throat.

 

 

“You slept outside again.” the older girl said in an understanding tone.. “You’ll catch cold if you keep on doing this.”

 

 

Yuri didn’t bother to answer, instead she just stood up and walk pass Taeyeon, but she failed as the older girl’s grip stopped her. “Yuri please stop this”

 

 

Yuri sighed.. “I’m sorry..”

 

 

Taeyeon blew air from her chest in attempt to relieve the building tightness. “Are you going with us… to see her?”

 

 

Yuri looked back at last but she just look at Taeyeon silently..

 

 

“Don’t you want to say goodbye? Maybe this night will be the last time..”

 

 

“Leave me alone.” Yuri snapped.

 

 

“Yul—“

 

 

“LEAVE!”  Yuri shouted.

 

 

Taeyeon reluctantly release the girl.  “Fine, but you will regret if you won’t say goodbye to her Yuri. Knowing her, she is waiting for you… please think about it.”  She said before leaving Yuri’s room.

 

 

Yuri didn’t answer… she returned back to the corner she shared with her special girl and wept. She sadly looks up to the sky in tears. She swore she will never say goodbye to her, hoping that she will wait… she don’t mind going back to the porch every night in chilling air, she don’t want to go anywhere..  There’s no other place she would rather be but here.. where the love of her life meets her each night, with no other witness but the stars and the moon silently watching her all alone.

 

 

 

 

 

Fin.

 

 

 

 

 

Thank you for reading!

I told you I’m down.. So… good night!

<3 drejin014

 

 

 

 

 

 

PS

Fellow SONES  please vote for our girls! COME ON! dont make me even more depress please!!

http://popdust.com/tournaments/vote-for-todays-greatest-girl-group-from/