Meeting The Two Lovers

In Every Love There Is An Enemy

You where about to go to the market and get some food to eat. You asked your roommate Yuri laying on her bed using her phone if she want me to by something for her. She looked at me and shooked. "thanks Jiyeol, but I'm not hungry." she said and smiled.

You walked to the market alone. After 10 minutes you arrived at the market. You took some suffer and snacks. Then you heared two guys whisperring on the other row. "But Daehyun hyung I want Cherry Tomatoes.." Zelo said. "Zelo, we need to manage our money, cherry tomatoes are expensive you see. Do You want to die???" Daehyun said. "Why will I die??" Zelo asked. "Yongguk hyung will kill you, and ofcourse I'm not gonna die cause I will blame you." daehyun said "Yongguk hyung won't do that. Hyung loves me. Don't you?? Zelo said. Then you started to smirk. "Ofcourse not. I'm not gay!!" Daehyun said then you laughed. Both of them heard you laughed.The both of them sighed. "Is someone listening to us??" Daehyun said. You stopped laughing. "I told you hyung. It's your fault." Zelo pointed at daehyun. "No, it's you." The both of them said repeating each other. "Hey, You don't have to fight in public place, and you two respect each other." you said "Who are you telling us to respect each other. Hyung doesn't even respect me too!" Zelo comlained. "hah...your just making it a big deal. If one of you respect each other. one will respect you back." You said while slowly walking away. Zelo and daehyun looked at each other.
Daehyun scratch his temple. "Hey...." daehyun called. You stopped walking. "Can we know your name??"Zelo asked. "And can we see your face??"

You walked to the other row and smiled. The both widened there eyes as they saw your gorgeos face. You walked towards them. "H-hi." the two of them said at the same time and led their hands to you at the same time too. You only led one hands and confused of which hand you will shake with. Daehyun tapped down Zelo's hand, and Zelo tapped daehyun's hand down too. you release you hand and smiled. "It's okay." you said. "I'm-" Was cutted when you said his name first." Your daehyun and Zelo. I heard your names while you where whisperring each other. I'm Jiyeol." You said while smiling. "Sorry about earlier" Daehyun apologized. "Yeah..Sorry" Zelo followed.

You looked at your watch, It's 11:03. "I-I need to pay for this. I'll see you next time." You rushed to the cashier, and payed all you bought.

You ran to your apartment and saw Yuri already sleeping. You putted all the foods in the right place. You fell asleep and woke up at 3:00 in the midnight because of thirstness.
You got at bed back but you couldn't fall asleep again. You walked outside to get some fresh air. You sat on a chair. You looked at the neighbors house and saw 6 people looking at the night sky. You looked up the stars and smiled. You looked back at them, and you looked closely to them and recognized 2 people. they where in a circle lying. Then someone noticed you. You looked at him and he poked someone beside him. "Look there's a cute girl staring at us." Yongguk whispered to Jongup. Jongup looked at you and smiled. He raised his hands and waved at you. You smiled back and wave back. Yongguk told everybodythat you were there. When Daehyun and Zelo knew they looked at you with a wide smile and the both of them stood up. When there about to walk towards you. Yongguk stopped Zelo and Youngjae stopped Daehyun. "What do you think your doing??" Yongguk and Youngjae asked at the same time. "we know her hyung" Zelo said. "Yeah, her name is Jiyeol." Daehyun said. "I didn't know you where up to girls." Yongguk complained. "We met her at the market." Daehyun argued "She taught us.....agh long story. We will just tell you later." Daehyun said brushing his hair with his hands. Yongguk and Youngjae stepped aside and let them go towards you. The two of them smiled at you. "Hi, So where neighbors. haha great. I think we could see each other on the window." Zelo said happily. "It's very nice to meet you again. Daehyun led a hand and you shake it firmly. Zelo got a little jelous so after he shaked his hands with daehyun. Zelo led a hand and you shaked it too. "Why you weren't sleeping yet??" Daehyun asked. "Oh....I got up because I was thirsty and when I came back at my bed I couldn't sleep anymore." You scratch your head. The both of them laughed. "Why you weren't sleeping yet too??
" You asked while smiling. "Aaaah...We do this every midnight. We wanted to see the the beautiful scene of the night sky. "Can I join all of you??" You asked. They where surprised of what you said. "O-Ofcourse." The two of them replied.

You walked towards the group and everyone stares at you. "Guys, She wants to join staring at the night sky with us." Daehyun announced. "SURE!!" everybody replied. All of them are smiling at you because of your cuteness.

Yongguk called Zelo quietly. "psst. Zelo does she know who we are??" Yongguk asked. "No hyung. okay I'll tell her."

Zelo poked You. "Jiyeol, maybe you want to know everybody here?" Zelo asked. "Yeah. Sure." You replied. "This is Yongguk, Jongup, Youngjae, And Himchan. Hey do you know where in a band group. I'm the maknae, Daehyun hyung main, and lead vocalist, Yongguk hyung leader and rapper, Jongup hyung Lead dancer, Himchan hyung Sub-Vocal, and Youngjae main vocalist." Zelo Explained.

"That's cool, would you mind singing one of your songs for me??" You requested. "Sad or happy??" Yongguk asked "hmm.. sad"
They sang rain sound and after 2 minutes You fell asleep.

They noticed you and stoped. They where shocked.

"What are we going to do now??"Zelo asked



Hi, readers, Thank for reading this. I hoped you like it.
Don't worry I'll Update soon okay.
Bye ^-^