Say It Now

Be Your Everything

 

"JONGIN!" Suho came to his room. Angry and maybe a little different from his usual attitude. 

"W-what? Le-leader?" Jongin is now scared. Scared because he once saw Suho's raged and it creeps the hell out of him in a week. So he immediately stand up and make his look more pleasing in case his leader would check him. "W-why are you here?" 

"M will be here.." Suho told him. "They will be here until next week.. And I guess Kyungsoo will not sleep here anymore.." 

"Huh?" Jongin gave him a puzzled look. "W-why?" 

"He's at the kitchen.. asked him.." Suho suggested. "and Jongin... Tonight.. can you go outside? To the rooftop?" 

"Le-leader?" Jongin was now confused. If he can still. He's head is now spinning. 

"Just go.." Suho smiled then take a sit at Kyungsoo's bed.

 

With that Jongin left the room. Everything is getting weirder now. Jongin thought. No one else is at the living room. It is weird, he do know that Baekhyun an Chanyeol left, Yixing and Tao is on shopping, Chen and Xuimin is visiting their parents again and he heard from Kris that Luhan and Sehun is now together with Luhan.

 

"Soo?" Jongin saw Kyungsoo wearing his favorite apron while cooking. 

"Oh there you are Jongin... I'm cooking one of our favorite food.. You want to taste it?" Kyungsoo said. 

"No.. It's fine.." Jongin said then he take a seat. He's just watching Kyungsoo's back. "Leader said you want to talk to me?" 

Jongin saw how Kyungsoo stiffened. Jongin knew that Kyungsoo really want to talked to him. Maybe, he's not ready yet. Jongin thought. 

Kyungsoo turned off the stove and take a seat beside Jongin.

 

The two of them take the silence until the Kyungsoo break the ice. 

"Jongin.... I like you.." Jongin was surprised but then again he felt sad. 

"Sorry... Soo" Jongin said. 

"Don't worry I know..." Kyungsoo faced Jongin. Jongin saw nothing but happiness in Kyungsoo's face. Yeah there's a little bit of sadness but most of them is now happiness."You told me from the beginning.. your feelings won't never change.. but you what Jongin.. even I pushed my feelings for you.. I mean push them to love.. I don't why I can't.. then I found the answer yesterday.." 

"Yesterday?" Jongin saw an unbelievable happiness in Kyungsoo's face. He managed to smile while wondering. "Soo? Something really happened right?" 

"L-last night.." Kyungsoo's face is now all red if it is even possible. "L-last night.." 

"What happened last night?" Jongin asked. 

"I... Jongin... will.." Kyungsoo seems lost in finding his words. 

"Soo? Can you speak normally?" Jongin asked. "And please find the right words?"

"O-okay... Jongin.. la-last night.." Kyungsoo take a deep breath. "Last night.. my everything is taken away"

Jongin seems cannot find the right words to say. Well he can't find the right words to say so he just reply a nod. Showing his eagerness so that Kyungsoo can't interpret anything wrong. 

"B-by w-who?" Jongin asked that made Kyungsoo blushed more. "I-is it one of K or M?" 

"K" Jongin was really surprised at Kyungsoo's reply. Because they both know Kris and Suho's relationship so it is obviously not Suho. Well it is more obvious to them that Chanyeol and Baekhyun is more that in relationship. So that leave him and Sehun. Jongin eyes widened when he remembered asking Suho why Sehun and Kyungsoo aren't there in the restaurant last night. 

"I think you already know the answer?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin smiled and hold Kyungsoo's hand. 

"Kyungsoo.. I'm happy for you.." Jongin managed to open his mouth. He smiled as he looked at Kyungsoo. He knew he is not the right guy for Kyungsoo and he is really happy that he managed to found someone that can really love you now.

"Jongin... we are now free from each other... so now.. you can finally go to your special someone" Kyungsoo hold Jongin's hand then he smiled

 

~~~~

 

Sehun is now waiting at the Miracle Cafe. He is now waiting at special someone. When that special someone made his way to Sehun's table. Sehun's face suddenly tensed up. 

"Luhan" Sehun said. Luhan managed to take his seat and draw a smile in his face 

"Hun? Can we make this quick?" Luhan requested. Sehun nodded. 

 

"Don't worry I also want this to be quick.. I know you have plans today so i'll make this quick" Sehun take a deep breath "Kyungsoo and I... I asked him out.." 

 

Luhan's face explained everything that needs to be explained. His face is in between shocked, surprised and happy. Shocked because he don't know that, Surprised because he don't even remember the two of them having a moment and Happy because finally Sehun is in relationship. 

"I'm glad.."

"Luhan.. I told Kyungsoo that I can't still love him like how I loved you.." Luhan's face darkened "but.. as I said 'loved' it means that it's part of my past already.. Kyungsoo is now who I like now.."

"Why like? Why not love?" Luhan asked with a curious eyes. 

"Because I'm not yet ready.. to fall in love again..." Sehun stated. 

 

Luhan smiled then hold Sehun's hand. "I'm glad that you found your special someone.. don't worry you'll always be my bestfriend and my best buddy... and please... I'm begging you don't harassed Kyungsoo too much" Sehun found Luhan's last word funny. Harass? Him? He don't ever harass Kyungsoo before - wait no maybe a little. Luhan laughed. "And thank you.." 

Sehun leaned in and whispered something in Luhan's ear. "Tell him before it's too late"

 

~~~~~

 

Luhan is now walking back to the dorm alone. Because right after he had a small chat with Sehun, the maknae left him and told him he had to get something for Kyungsoo. Realizing what Sehun told him made him a little jealous not because Kyungsoo have Sehun but because there is someone thoughtful to Kyungsoo. He hanged his head desperately realizing he is really jealous because he had no one. No one to take care of him.

 

ARGH! Luhan almost shouted.

 

Luhan's phone vibrated. He noticed that Suho's calling so he ignored it. Right after that there's another call again and again and again. Luhan ignored it until he noticed that Kris is now the one that is calling. He answered it knowing that if Kris is the oe that is calling it is really important.

 

"He--" before Luhan can say his greeting he got interrupted by a loud shout.

 

>YOU!! Why aren't you answering any of my calls<

 

"Seriously, Suho? Why are you using Kris' phone? Does he know this?"

 

>Of course< 

>Yeah, he begged for it< 

>Whatever! Where the hell are you?< Suho asked through the phone.

 

"I'm walking... but now you are yelling me" Luhan continue to walk.

 

>Can you go at the rooftop of Miracle Cafe?< Suho asked.

 

"What I'm just there this morning!" Luhan said.

 

>Please?<

 

"Why?"

 

>I forgot my phone there<

 

"You're just calling me a second ago"

 

>I forgot Kris'<

 

"You're using it NOW"

 

>Please Luhan.. Kris help me!!< Luhan heard Kris is coming over.  

>Luhan.. If ever you make Suho cry I'm going to book you many schedule in China so you can't see him< It is clear to Luhan who is that 'him'. Luhan cursed himself for coming out to a wrong person.

 

"Curse you!"

 

>It's not my fault that I saw you looking everytime to him< 

>Who?< Luhan heard Suho's voice in background

 

"Wait where are you?" Luhan asked. "Are you at the dorm?"

>Nope.. We're in a hotel<

 

"Whatever and tell Suho 'I'm going' and tell him that don't ever forget your phone" Luhan ended the call. Turned his heels to go back to the Miracle Cafe.

 

~~~~~

 

The night is there when Luhan reached at the cafe. When Luhan opened the door he was surprised that no one is there until he spotted a blonde boy. To make it clear he spotted Taemin sitting at one of the tables inside.

"Taemin?" 

"Hyung!" Taemin stand up bowing. Luhan did the same. 

"Why are you here.." Luhan saw how blush crawl in Taemin's face. 

"I-I was I'm waiting at someone.." Luhan gave him a puzzled look. 

"Who?"

 

Luhan was surprised when he saw Onew walking quietly behind Taemin. Luhan knew what Onew will do so he pretend that he see nothing. Taemin was surprised when there's a pair of arms wrapped in his waist. When he faced the owner his surprised face turn into a happy one. Then Taemin gave him a cute pout. Watching the two of them Luhan is now really jealous. Then the two of them faced him. They gave him a sweet smile and Onew pointed the stairs.

 

"He's waiting.." Taemin said.

 

Luhan don't know who is 'he' but he suddenly ran towards the stairs. He found the door that he assumed that is the one that connects to the rooftop. He opened it then he saw stairs again but his heart is pounding too fast. He don't know why. But the moment he stepped the last floor, Luhan saw the reason why his heart beating so fast.

 

 

Why is he. Luhan thought. He was about to retrieved his steps when he suddenly hear something.

 

"Ignoring me?" Luhan knew in his mind that it is true. He in really avoiding the owner of the voice. "Luhan.." 

 

Luhan faced the owner of the voice his blush is really making his face looked like a tomato now. But it's not the problem. His problem now is the one standing in front of him. 

 

"Yes. Indeed I'm ignoring you" Luhan start to step towards the smiling figure in front of him "But you know I can't, Jongin"

Jongin gave him a puzzled look. Not picking up what Luhan was talking about. When Luhan reached the picnic mat he take a seat and Jongin did the same. It means that the of them is now sitting side by side. The two of them stay quiet until the whole rooftop light up with a lights. They are like stars in the rooftop. Luhan can't help but to feel amazed by how the lights are.

"They're beautiful" Luhan said then he covered his mouth. He don't want Jongin to hear that childish act of him. But to his dismayed seems like Jongin heard that because the younger one is now laughing. "What!"

Luhan saw Jongin's happy face it felt like it's been a long time since he saw that. Luhan's hand is moving on it's own luckily he made it stop before Jongin ever notice.

"I know.. you don't have to hold back" Luhan thought it's the lights that made Jongin's eyes sparkle while looking at him. Jongin is now sparkling. It made Luhan blushed even more. It also felt like forever when the two of them had an eye to eye contact. "Luhan?" 

Luhan was brought back to reality - because is already drowned in Jongin's chocolate eyes. 

"W-what?" Luhan asked making himself look more decent. Because he do know that he looked really pathetic. 

"You want to eat?" Jongin get the basket that is in the picnic table. Luhan stand up and went to Jongin. 

"No. Let's just eat here.." Luhan said get the basket in Jongin's hand and prepare the foods. Luhan almost laughed when he noticed the foods. "Are you the one who prepared this?" Jongin shake his head. 

Luhan take a seat opposite to Jongin so that the two of them are able to look at each others face. Jongin is the one who start the eating session. He grabbed the sandwich and opened the soda. He offered some soda to Luhan but Luhan just shrugged his head then smile. Jongin start eating his sandwich. Luhan laughed because the corner of Jongin's lips is now covered with mayonnaise. Luhan looked for the tissue but he found nothing so he just used his thumb. He brushed his thumb over Jongin's lips. 

"Thanks" Jongin plainly said. 

But to Luhan is something. He don't know if Jongin is feeling the same for him but that little action made him fall more to Jongin. But then the thought that it is a one sided love story comes creeping in Luhan's mind. 

"Luhan? Who called you to come here?" Jongin asked. 

"Huh? Ahh.. actually it is Suho but he used Kris' phone" Luhan said then he take a sandwich. 

"Really? Mine is Leader also... but he told me at the dorm.. You didn't dropped by at the dorm?" Jongin asked. 

"Yeah.. right after we came back I already told Suho and Kris about that" Luhan take a bite. "Wow this is amazing.." 

"Yeah.." Jongin agreed then silence came back between the two of them.

 

The silence was broken by Luhan.

 

"Jongin...." Jongin faced Luhan. "Did.." 

"Yeah" Jongin agreed without a doubt. "He already told me" 

The two of them knew who are they talking about. They both know that the topic is the newest couple in their group. 

"Who told you?" Jongin asked. 

"Sehun." 

Jongin clenched his fist. Not knowing what kind of feeling he is having right now. So he just looked at the sky knowing that everything is just a fairytale. A one sided fairytale. 

"So he told you that..." Jongin said. 

"Yeah.." 

"Did he told you that he took everything away that Kyungsoo have?" 

This time it is Luhan that clenched his fist. But unlike Jongin, Luhan doesn't have any control. 

"You're worried." Luhan said it like it is a matter of fact. Jongin just ignored it by drinking. "Answer me." 

Luhan stand up and ready to leave when Jongin suddenly grabbed his hand. Luhan was surprised but he don't want to look to Jongin and asked him what. 

"Please.. stay.." Luhan can't explain his feelings in what Jongin said. "Please.. don't leave.." 

"Why" 

"I have to tell you something." Having doubt Luhan pulled his hand away from Jongin. 

"Keep it to yourself"

Jongin stand up and go to Luhan's direction. He grabbed the older's hand and spun him around like one of those in the movies. Luhan push away Jongin's hand. When Luhan noticed that Jongin is stepping forward so he stepped backwards. After two steps forward from Jongin and two steps backwards from Luhan.

"You'll just cornering yourself" Jongin pointed the wall behind Luhan. Luhan cursed in both Korean and Mandarin because he is two steps away from the wall. But Jongin seems to know that will happened so he just continue what he was doing until Luhan felt the wall behind him. Jongin put his hands beside Luhan's shoulder to secure tht he won't going anywhere.

"Yah! Jongin!" Luhan shouted but what surprised him more is that Jongin rested his head in Luhan's shoulder. 

"Why are you doing this to me Lu.." Jongin slid both his hand leaving Luhan to support them because Jongin never lifted his head from Luhan's shoulder. "It's killing me" 

Jongin stay still until he felt hot water streaming down to his neck. He lifted his head to find out that Luhan is crying. "L-Lu... d-did.. I-I'm sorry it's just I don't know anymore what to do.." Jongin brushed his hair with his hand. 

Luhan stay quiet. 

"Lu.. Lu I'm sorry.. look I know that... I know that you like Sehun and you don't agree with him and Kyungsoo.. but I... but Kyungsoo and him are hap--" Luhan suddenly wrapped his arms around Jongin's neck. "L-Lu.." 

"I'm sorry Jongin..." Luhan confessed. 

Jongin patted Luhan's back while hugging him also. "Lu..." Jongin faced Luhan and grabbed his two tiny shoulder "Daisuki" Luhan is between happiness and shock. He don't know what language is it but the feeling that it gavies to him is something. It is written all over his face but Jongin found it that Luhan rejected him. Jongin take a step backwards then turn around so he won't see any of Luhan's face.

 

I failed. Jongin thought.

 

After a few seconds, Jongin thought of leaving until..

 

"Yah.. Kim Jongin why aren't you kissing me?" Jongin was about to leave when Luhan ran towards him and before he can face Luhan, the older wrapped him arms around the younger's neck. "Don't leave me hanging.." 

"I thought--" 

"I just thought that you like Kyungsoo so.." Jongin let go of Luhan's arms and face him. "I thought you like him and you would get hurt if he and Sehun..." 

 

"Luhan.. I never loved Kyungsoo.. I became so clingy to him because you and Sehun are like together... but when he confessed to me that he and Sehun had taken their relationship in a higher level I'm so happy and at the same time scared... not because Kyungsoo will leave me but because Sehun will leave you and make you cry.. I don't want to you see you crying.. even it hurts so much..." Jongin noticed Luhan's tears. "I don't want you to get hurt.."

 

Jongin hugged Luhan wth everything he have. He don't need any more tears.

 

"Luhan" the way Jongin pronounced Luhan's name gave so much spark at him. "I won't hurt you... I promise.. just please let me--"

 

Jongin was surprised to what Luhan did. But instead of pushing him away, he wrapped his arms around the older's waist. While Luhan just deepened their kiss as he pulled Jongin close to him. That moment lasts, no one ever let go of their sweet kiss. Their kiss is a simple lip locked, no tongue, just a passionate kiss. When they are out of breath, they let go of each other's lips but not their bodies.

 

"I thought you like Kyungsoo and you are disappointed.. like you I will do everything for you..." Luhan said burying his head in Jongin's chest. there he can hear the sweet fast heartbeat of the young man. "I love your heartbeat.."

Because it says your name. Jongin thought as he tightened his grip to the older's body. Luhan at the same time didn't also let go. He stayed there until he faced Jongin. 

"Jongin.. I have an idea.." 

"What?" 

"Come.." Luhan pulled Jongin to the end of the rooftop. They watched the lights of Seoul. "Jongin?" 

"Hmm" Jongin replied. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Jongin was surprise by that question. Yeah, he knew that they will go there.. but he thought he's the one who will confessed. "Jongin?" 

"I told you already.. I love you.. What proof you still need?" Jongin faced Luhan. 

"Tell me.." Jongin take a deep breath and placed his forehead in Luhan's forehead. 

"Luhan.. I'd be honored to be your boyfriend.." Jongin said not looking anywhere but in Luhan's eyes only. "Can I ask you a question?" 

"Sure.." Jongin hold both Luhan's hand. 

"Can you be my lover?" Luhan smiled and interlaced his friends and Jongin's. 

"You're my boyfriend already so I think it's a..." Luhan pecked Jongin's lips "yes.."

Jongin let go of Luhan and faced the whole Seoul again.

 

"DID YOU HEARD THAT THIS ANGEL BESIDE ME IS MY BOYFRIEND ALREADY!! LU.. IS FINALLY MY BOYFRIEND! WOOOOOOOHOOOO!" Jongin shouted feeling like he own the world.

 

Luhan smiled. "Yah! Jongin!!" Luhan tapped Jongin to sit down. 

"I'm just happy and proud at the same time.." Jongin said. 

"I am also.." Luhan placed his head in Jongin's shoulder. 

"Lu?" Jongin interlaced their hands. "Can I call you princess?" 

"Anything.." Luhan said. Then he realized something "Yah! Then I'm the girl!" he slapped Jongin's arm 

Jongin leaned in and kiss Luhan's lips again. "Isn't it obvious?" 

"B-but I'm older!" 

"Don't worry Baekhyun also.." Luhan flushed the moment he heard that. "Oh yeah.."

 

Jongin was tapping his phone to call. Luckily the one he's calling to, answered. Jongin turned the phone to loudspeaker.

 

>Yah! Kim Jongin it's better be good!<

 

"Suho?" Luhan gave Jongin a puzzled look

 

>Yah!!<

 

"Leader... Me and--"

 

>Kris! Don't you dare move ah~~~< Suho moaned on the phone.

>Just turn the phone down< 

>Ya~~h Jongin! This is better be good<

 

Luhan and Jongin faced each other and laughed. "Leader? Are you.. haha!! I just want to tell you.. Luhan and I are already official" then the two of them heard a loud bang.

 

>W-What!!!< 

>Suho--< 

>Get that out of me first Kris.. this is important!!< 

>What--<

 

"Leader.. I'll talked to you later.. just finished first what are you doing okay?" Jongin said then turn off his phone.

 

"Let's go to the mat?" Luhan suggested then the two of them stand up and lay down to the mat.

As they cuddle, Luhan is lying at Jongin's chest and Jongin's arm is wrapped in Luhan's shoulder. They are looking at the stars at the sky. Luhan can't helped to remember their phone conversation with Suho and Sehun's story.

"Jongin?" 

"Yes, princess?" Luhan can't helped to blush in the sudden nickname. 

"About.. Suho?" 

"Oh yeah.. he kinda told me earlier that don't disturbed him.. well because I owe him one.." Jongin said then he begin to Luhn's hair. 

"Owe him?" 

"Yup.. he told me to go here.. and he will smack me down if ever I don't come here.. he also send some spy.." Jongin chuckled as he remember the leader's face. 

"Ah yeah.. I saw Onew and Taemin" 

"Really?" Jongin snuggled Luhan closer.

Is he not thinking about that. Luhan looked at Jongin face. Jongin smiled and kissed Luhan's temple. Is he thinking about me? Luhan leaned in closer to Jongin's chest then he heard Jongin's heart beating fast. 

"Jo--" 

"It's because you're near..." Jongin said like he know what Luhan will ask. "And because you're here with me.." 

"Jongin..." 

 

"You don't have to pushed yourself.. Suho and Kris did that because Suho is ready.. Sehun and Kyungsoo did that because they need it... You and I will do that if you and I are ready okay? Princess?" Jongin said kissing Luhan's temple.

 

Luhan smiled. He is glad that Jongin is taking everything slow for the two of them. He is happy because Jongin knows what he wants. The two of them sit up. Locked between their gazes. Jongin wrapped his arms in Luhan's waist and Luhan put his right hand in Jongin's shoulder.

"Can I?" Jongin asked. 

"Of course" Luhan said.

 

 

Then Jongin leaned in and kissed Luhan. They kissed each other. Jongin bit Luhan's bottom lip and asked for an entrance. Luhan let him in an let Jongin explore more of his mouth. That lasted like forever. They smiled at each other. They kissed like no tomorrow. They sealed their relationship. Jongin and Luhan were out of breath so they let go of each other's lips but Luhan put his another arm so they can hug more. Then they put their foreheads together.

 

 

"Daisuki" Step by step, I will make you the happiest. Jongin thought.


I'm just.. well I'm writing the sequel of this but unfortunately it's a by chapter one.

Thank you if you like this!

Oh and the sequel is entitled: Nobody Compares to YOU.

Thank you again!!