I Knew You Were Trouble

Be Your Everything

 

"What the!! Yah Kim Jongin!!" Luhan yelled at the middle of their practice for their comeback. 

The rest of EXO stopped when they heard Luhan yelled and facing Jongin with fierce and angry eyes. 

"What? I didn't do anything?" Jongin said then he take a seat and drink his bottled water then Kyungsoo came over to him and handed a towel. "Thanks" he smiled to Kyungsoo then Kyungsoo sit beside him that made Luhan more angry if possible.

"Luhan!" Kris called Luhan but Luhan just ignored him and get his bag which is luckily located near the door. 

"I'm out here Yifan... Just tell the manager that I want some time ALONE" then Luhan banged the door.

Suho came over to Kris giving him a puffy eyes and a cute pout. "S-Suho..." 

"Wufan.. please..." Kris sighed then hold Suho's hand. 

"You owe me big time here.. Joon!!" Suho smiled happily to Kris. Suho give Kris a peck in his lips before following Luhan.

 

~~~~

 

Luhan with nowhere to go went to "Miracle Cafe" order his favorite bubble tea luckily they have that. He sat in the most unnoticeable place in the cafe. Reflecting at his actions, Luhan thought that he did the most embarrassing thing in the world. He yelled at Jongin because he was smiling at Kyungsoo's mistake. How stupid of me, of course there roommates. Luhan thought.

Then Luhan noticed that someone placed an iced tea at his table. "Excuse me--" Luhan saw Suho smiling and taking a seat opposite to Luhan. 

"Can I join you?" Suho asked when he sat. 

"You already took it. Do you think I can still complain?" Luhan then take a sip in his drink.

 

"Are you reflecting at something before I joined you?" Suho asked. He knew the answer already because Luhan almost choked. "So what are you reflecting?" 

"N-nothing.. and I'm not reflecting" Luhan said. 

"I knew you I knew you VERY MUCH! So don't you dare lie to me Luhan!" Suho said. 

Luhan remained silent. Yeah he need to be if ever he speak then Suho might give him some light in his problem.

 

"I know you very much Luhan..." Suho give Luhan an assuring look "You won't get mad easily if that is nothing... and I know you, you can get angry to everyone except Jongin, because he is your idol"  

Luhan choked again. Strike One. Suho smirked. He knew it. He knew that Luhan can't be that angry especially to Jongin. 

"Or maybe.. he is not your idol now?" Suho's testing Luhan patience. "Or maybe... your angry because your idol is not teaching you anymore? and he is so focused to Kyungs--" 

"I AM NOT JEALOUS WITH KYUNGSOO!!! I'M NOT FREAKIN JEALOUS AT HIM!" Luhan shouted and banged his hands in the table. Luckily they are the only customer at the cafe so he didn't get too much attention.  

"I never said you were jealous.." Suho smirked again "Or are you?"

"N-no!" Luhan said. "Why can't I argue with Jongin like how you argue with Kris..." 

"Because you know Wufan is my boyfriend and when you are in relationship it is only normal that you argue with one another.. you know... because you want to spice up your relationship.. but you... You are just a fri--" 

"Shut it Suho say it and I will definitely kill you!!" Suho arched his eyebrow. 

"Kill me?" Luhan frowned "Seriously Luhan? You are telling me that you're going to kill me? You can't even get near me except this time.." 

"Whatever.." Luhan just gave up. There is no way he can win against Suho.

 

"So.. Luhan.. if ever you want to go back to the practice just go back okay I think Jongin can just teach Kyungsoo your steps" Suho said. Then when he was about to go Luhan suddenly grabbed his arm. He knew Luhan very well and he knew he would do that so Suho just smirked. 

"I have to tell you something..." Suho take his seat again.

"Wait.." Suho smiled and texted Kris.

~~~~

To: My Dragon

I think this one will confess. Thank you for sacrificing. I really owe you one. <3

~~~~

 

"So.." Suho began "What is this something you need to tell me.." 

"Okay you are right. I am jealous.." Luhan saw Suho's face "Why are you smiling?" 

"Because I knew.. duh?! I'm your bestfriend, I knew how jealous you are everytime the fans are keep yelling 'Kaisoo' thing and it is too obvious in your face and in your action.. so as your bestfriend I'm doing everything so that they can't have any moment.. which is not good for me.." Suho sighed "Because Kris always yelling at me and keep telling me that I should leave Kyungsoo alone or he will cross the line.." 

"Cross the line really Suho? You're like 2 years and you never crossed the line?" Luhan laughed. 

"Whatever.. this is not for me excuse me.. So back to the topic.. and it's not only me who are doing that.. Baekhyun also.." 

"Baekhyun? Chanyeol's not jealous?" 

"Of course not. They are like always together in the dorm any way.. So back to the topic.. Luhan.. when did this happen?" Suho asked with a teasing tone. 

"I don't know.. but everytime we are together and the fans keeping yelling 'Kaisoo' it makes me want to yell at them that I like Jongin.." Luhan was shocked with the last words he said. 

Strike two. Suho smirked. "So you like him?" Luhan nodded. 

"I-ugh.. yes.." Luhan said 

"You like him because of his dancing?" 

"No I like him because he is Jongin.. I like him already when I first saw him and then it begun to grow everytime.. then when we went to China I was so happy that the fans are yelling 'KaiLu' then when we landed at the Incheon airport there it goes the 'KaiSoo' banners! Ugh! I hate it so much!" Luhan now is sipping his bubble tea. 

"Is that all?" 

"Of course not! Then there is this roommate thing! It's like my whole life went black when you announced that they are roommates and Kyungsoo treat ongin special!!" Luhan is now freaking out. 

"You know Luhan it is alright to get jealous but then again.. you and Jongin you are nothing but friends.. If Jongin treat Kyungsoo special then it is maybe because he likes him, don't you think?" Suho saw Luhan's face now. He's jealous and it is written all over his face. 

"I KNOW!!" Luhan yelled "I knew he were a trouble!! but I want him all to myself" Strike three. Suho smirked again. 

"Luhan I was just messing with you.. You know I want to know how deep is your love to Jongin is... So.. I was just thinking.. maybe you should confess to him?" 

"Co-confess I won't do it!!!" Luhan said. 

"Luhan grow up.. If you are jealous then he is really something to you!" Suho said. 

"I don't know.." 

"Luhan just confess and maybe something will happen.." Suho smiled. 

"Thanks buddy.." 

"Welcome buddy"

 

~~~~

 

From: My Angel

I think this one will confess. Thank you for sacrificing. I really owe you one <3

 

~~~~

 

Kris slipped his phone in his pocket and open the door to their dancing studio. 

"May I ask why are you here? Jongin?" Kris said. Jongin stop the moment he noticed Kris enter the room. 

"And why are you here?" Jongin noticed something "and where is Suho?" 

"Hyung?" Jongin give Kris a confused look "You forgot the 'hyung' part?" 

"Oh whatever.. so what do you need?" Kai lay down while Kris sit beside him. 

"Luhan and Sehun, they asked me if they can share room when we are together." Kris smirked. Kris knew when Jongin is angry. He curl his hand into fist. "So should I approve?" 

"Why are you asking me?" 

"I just want to know what others might want you know.. Luhan and Sehun alone in the room can be a noisy one" Jongin tighten his fist. 

"Whatever..." Jongin turn to his side. "I don't really care.." 

"Oh yeah I just received a text message from Sehun... He wanted to ask if Luhan is free tomorrow.. I think he will confess to him.." 

Luhan. I don't care about him. Jongin thought. 

"Okay then I wil--" Jongin immediately stand up and grab Kris' hand. 

"Don't you dare!" Jongin said with a fire in his eyes. 

Strike one. Kris smirked. "Okay.." Jongin let go of Kris' hand 

"S-sorry.." 

"Don't be I know how you feel.." 

"You do?" 

"Of course..." 

"Kris... I know this sounds weird but I'm just in this phase.." Jongin lay down again but this time he used his hand to cover his eyes. "I don't know.. I know I'm not easily getting angry especially to Luhan but this morning when I saw him sat beside Sehun and not beside me I felt like I'm a kid that lost my whole world...." 

Strike two. Kris smirked. 

Kris tapped Jongin's arm. "You know it's normal to be jealous especially if you really care.. but don't you thin that maybe a little bit.. Luhan maybe jealous?" Kris asked. 

"Why?"  

"Maybe because of you and Kyungsoo? Everytime we are at the dorm you two are inseparable" Kris suggested. 

"Me and Kyungsoo? But were just friends.." 

"You and Luhan also? Yeah Luhan can be childish sometimes- wait no- ALWAYS but I think being clingy to the public makes you wanna notice him don't you think?" 

He got a point. Jongin thought. 

"Luhan is immature like you.. but when it comes to insecurities.. he always backs out.. do you remember when the two of you shoot the YOUnique Unit? I have to beg for him to that.. so that maybe a little his confidence can go up" Kris explained. 

"Really?" 

"And one more thing I know you are jealous of that 'HunHan' thing right?" Jongin frowned. 

"I am?" 

"Based on your actions yes.. and in any case you are please just confess to him already and this thing will end.. maybe he likes you, you think?" Kris said. 

"No" Strike three. Kris thought. 

"You're jealous.." 

"I am NOT!!"

"Look Jongin" Kris let Jongin sit and grab his shoulders. "Do you love dancing" 

"Yes!" 

"Do you love Taemin?" 

"Hell no!" 

"Do you love sleeping" 

"Yes!" 

"Do you love chocolate" 

"Yes" 

"Do you love Luhan" 

"Of course" Jongin paused. Jongin saw Kris smirked. And you are out! 

"Of course what?" Kris said. Jongin stand up and grabbed Kris' collar. I'm pissed and this guy he knew it. Jongin thought. 

"What the hell Kris!" 

"What the hell Jongin! Just once grow up! I know you like Luhan alot that you are jealous everytime he's with Sehun" Kris shouted at Jongin. 

Jongin let go of Kris shirt and let himself fall to the floor. 

"What if he doesn't feel the same.." 

"That's just a what if.. Be a man Jongin.. just this time okay?" Kris waved and closed the door. 

"What are you thinking Jongin" Jongin said to himself and then sit.

 

~~~~

 

Kris walking at the corridor when he decided to text Suho. Maybe they're also finished. Kris thought. 

~~~~

To: My Angel

I think he will confess.

~~~~

From: My Angel

Yeah. Maybe Luhan too.

~~~~

To: My Angel

I think we need to do something how about we plan with Baekhyun and Chanyeol?

~~~~

From: My Angel

Yeah! That will help!!

~~~~

To: Giant Monkey & Short Bacon

Help me or else I will get rid of your obsessions

~~~~

From: Giant Monkey

Okay! I'll help just please don't get rid of my pictures!

~~~~

 

"Seriously?" Kris just rolled his eyes when he is reading Chanyeol's reply.

 

~~~~

From: Short Bacon

Whatever! If you get rid of Chanyeol then that' the best for us? Right?

~~~~

 

"They are same" Kris smiled and thought of something

 

 

~~~~~

To: My Angel

I want to do 'it' tonight be ready. 

<3

~~~~~

 

Suho is now taking a walk to go to the restaurant that the twelve of them decided to go when the M came back from China. This will definitely worth it. Suho at smiled at the text.

 

~~~~

 

Luhan saw a message on his phone. But what made him more happy is that Jongin is the sender so he immediately opened the message.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Prince in Black

Want to meet tomorrow? I have something to tell you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Prince in Black

Sure. I also want to talk to you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: Prince in Black

Thank you..

 

 

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The last word made Luhan smile. It's me but he is the one who apologizing. Luhan thought. Luhan is still at the cafe thinking of how he will tell the younger one how he felt.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To: Prince in Black

Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jongin also smiled. Maybe this will work. Jongin thought. He stand up and picked up his bag. He his phone again to see a picture of him, Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. What makes him smile is that Luhan's arms are wrapped around his neck. It's like he's giving him a piggy back ride.