final

Till Death I'll Love You

It was raining heavily, pouring down from the sky to the ground. It was still daylight but the dark skies was grey and a car drove under the dark skies. Their destination is nearing. Nearing to a certain place, the graveyard.

"Go."

She shook her head as her friend told her that. She look at him and shook her head. She didn't want to visit him not after what she had did to him. She didn't want to face him not now or ever. How could she face him like that?

"I..." She said but he place a comforting pat on her arm.

"Go, it's been two years." He said and she turn to look at the certain tombstone.

She nodded her head and open the car door, grabbing her umberella and she slowly make her way to Tombstone. As she reach there, she touches it and she could feel the lonely and cold stone. Her heart sank. It was abandoned by everyone. It's sad

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She said as she hug the tombstone, trying to transfer her warm to the stone, throwing away her umberella to a certain place, she couldn't care about the umberella now.

So, memories of what happen two years ago flashes in her mind...

 

 

.......... Flashback ......

"Why are you hesitating on doing the surgery? It's for your own good."

Ara turn to look at her bestfriend. She frown and was deeply hurt. She thought that he could understand her but it seems that he didn't. She look away from him and stare at the hospital window.

"Look at me, Ara. Just go on with the surgery. Please... money is not the problem. The doctor told me that we could pay it through installment...."

Ara was angry, she turn around and shot a death glare at Kris. She march towards him and began to poke his chest in anger.

"Don't you understand the situation, Kris? If I go on this surgery, I have the high possibilities of forgetting you! I don't want that!" Ara yelled but Kris shook his head.

"But you're gonna die if you didn't do that surgery. Your tumor is growing, Ara and the doctor said that if you didn't do the surgery quickly, you WILL die. You still have hope."

"But I will forget you and I don't want that. Don't..."

"You got to be kidding me. For the last time, Ara, you will die if you didn't do this surgery. I don't want you to die. You're too precious for me to die..." Kris said and look down on the ground. Ara was stun so she forces him to look at her.

"You know, Kris, it's better to die than forgetting you or the things we have been through together. I don't want to forget that. Can't you see Kris? You too are precious to me. I can't afford to lose you or the memories we had together. I just can't..."

"Even if you forget me, Ara, our memories will return. Everything will return. You will remember me, one of these days and I will always be by your side. Don't worry. I love you, Ara."

Ara smile and hugged Kris tightly before breaking the hug away. She look at him and then punch his arm making Kris flinch and glare at her.

"What was that for?" Kris asked, rubbing the sore part.

"You should have to me that you love me. Because I thought that I was the only one. I love you, too." She said before going all shy.

"So, you will do the surgery?" Kris asked, hoping that Ara would agree but...

"I will forget you..." Ara said but Kris cut her in. He place a quick kiss on her forehead before hugging her tightly.

"You won't forget me forever, Ara. Maybe for a little while but not forever. I will always be by your side." Kris said and Ara nodded her head.

 

 

Ara wait patiently for the doctor to arrive. Kris was beside her, holding onto her hand tightly. Ara was beyond scared she kept on crying and Kris was there to comforot her. The door open and the doctor went in.

"It's time." He said and Ara, gripped onto Kris hand tightly, shaking her head.

"I don't want to do this, Kris. I..."

"You'll be fine. Here, take this, so I can be with you during the surgery." Kris said, giving a Dragon crave necklace onto Kris. It was his parents necklace that they had given to him before they die in a car crash.

Ara nodded her head, she hold onto the necklace tightly before saying something to KRis.

"Promise me that you will be here till I finish the surgery. I want to see you went I open my eyes. You have to stay with me no matter what." Ara said and Kris nodded his head.

The doctor took her away and Kris waited outside the surgery room untill Ara finishes her surgery. But while waiting, he got a phone call his friend.

"Ge! Emergency! Luhan gege got into an accident. We need you here now. Please come now, Ge." It was Tao. Kris's friend whom he thought as his little brother.

"Luhan..." Kris said and he turn to the surgery room. He closes his eyes and run towards the staff nurse and told her something.

"If the patient name, Go Ara is awake, please call this number ASAP. Thank you." Kris said and rush out of the hospital to another hospital to check on Luhan.

 

 

It had been a week since Kris last saw Ara. Walking with many injuries on his body, Kris make his way to the hospital. He went in and then to counter.

"I'm looking for the patient name Go Ara?" Kris asked and the nurse grew slightly frighten at Kris bloody face.

"She went back... with her long lost relatives." The nurse said and Kris frown.

"She doesn't have any relatives. I'm the only person she had. Does these people..."

Kris didn't finish his sentence as he fainted, He was badly beaten and he came with all the injuries he had to the hospital just to see Ara but he couldn't hear the answer as he fainted before the nurse open or he finishes his question.

"Mr Wu?"

Kris open his eyes and saw the same doctor that had operated Ara and Kris was glad. He look to himself and saw many bandages around him. Kris ignore it, hurridly trying to stand up but fall back to the bed.

"Mr Wu, I suggest you take a rest. You had many injuries and there was a long and deep cut in your stomach. It was a miracle for us to manage to save you on time. You should have tell us that you got injured...."

"Where is Ara?" Kris asked and the doctor look surprise.

"Ms Go was discharge 5 days ago. Weren't you inform? Her relatives took her..."

"She's an orphan! She doesn't have any relatives! What are you talking about?" Kris asked, he was in pain from raising his voice.

"Her aunt took her in. She showed us the legal documents that they belong to each other and I can assure you it's not fabricated."

"Does she... ask about me?" Kris asked and the doctor shook his head.

"I'm sorry, Mr Wu. She didn't. Have a good rest and tomorrow you will be able to be discharge if you didn't struggle yourself."

 

 

Three days had past and Kris were happy when he was finally allowed to leave the hospital. His injuries were partly healed. The doctor asked him how he get the injures and Kris shrug to himself.

"I was helping a friend and I got into some complications." Was what he answer and the doctor choose not to furthur question him anymore.

Kris didn't waste anymore time. He make his way to Ara house. He knock on the door and Ara open it with a warily expression.

"You're okay. I'm glad!" Kris said and pull her into a hug.

Ara was surprise, shocked and scared. She pushes him away and slam the door infront of Kris face. Kris bang on the door, confused.

"Ara-ah, open up. It's me, Kris. I'm your friend...."

The door open and Ara was holding onto something and she swing it to his face but Kris manage to duck and took a few step away.

"WHO ARE YOU?! How do you know me? Go away or I will call the cops!" Ara yelled, holding onto the baseball bat tightly.

Kris was shocked. He knew this would have happen but not like this. Maybe it's his fault for not being there when she woke up. Kris took a step forward and wanted to touch Ara arm but she pulled away.

"Ara, don't you know me? It's me, Kris. I am your bestfriend. We always go everywhere together. Don't you remember me? I love you..."

"Don't lie!" Ara yelled. Kris was shocked. He grab onto Ara arm and stare straight in her eyes.

"I'm not lieing, Ara. I love you and you love me too. Remember? We confess at the hospital before you go for your tumor surgery..."

"I'm sorry, sir but I really think you got the wrong Ara. I'm engaged to my cousin. I never had any tumor surgery. You must be mistaken. I went to the hospital because of a car crash with my relatives. Don't lie to me..."

"NO Ara. You got tumor and I got proof. The doctor..."

"Go away, Sir or I will call the cops.."

"Ara..."

"What's going on here?" A lady asked, glaring at Kris.

"I don't know him, aunty and he kept on saying that I know him. Do I know him, aunty?" Ara asked and her aunty shook her head.

"Just someone who wanted your money. Didn't that had been happening alot lately..."

"Listen, young boy. Get out or I will throw you to the jail for stalking and wanting my niece money."

 

 

The next day and the following day and everyday, Kris kept on following Ara, trying to tell her that she knew him but Ara was scared. She didn't believe him.

"Look, leave me alone. I don't know you just LEAVE ME! I hate people like you!"

The words slam Kris harshly in his heart. That kind of words is the one he never expect to hear from her are now... Kris took a step back and walk away. But then something shiny catches his attention. It's his necklace...

"I'm sorry for disturbing you, Ara. But let me just tell you that the necklace that you are wearing is mine.."

"Don't lie. My fiance gave this to me. Get lost."

Kris didn't fight back. He knew if he does, she will kept on denying everything.

"It's you again! Didn't I warn you not to get near my niece again!" Ara's aunty yelled.

Kris turn to her and glared at the lady. He march forward, grabbing her collar and Ara was shocked.

"What did you do to Ara, lady? You took advantage of her memory loss and use it for your own good. Where were you when she needed you a decade ago? You return because you want her money, didn't you?!" Kris hisses and her aunty smirked.

"She won't believe a word you said, little boy." She whisper softly and pushes him away.

"What is your problem? Why are you doing this? I don't know you so don't disturb us. Go away. Be gone for good." Ara glared.

"Remember me, Ara. Just remember me. I'm Kris, Kris Wu and I love you but it seems that your memory won't return now. If it did, come to China and meet me. I'll be waiting. I love you, Ara till death."

 

 

Six month later....

"Is Ara here?!"

Luhan burst into the college room. He began to search on his own as no one answer him.

"Ara! If you are here, please, I'm being you, raise up. Duizhang got into an accident and he needed you. Ara...."


Ara stand up and tiltied her head to Luhan.

"Who are you and how do..."

"Ara..." Luhan whisper. He smile.

Luhan didn't waste any minute. He rush to Ara and grab her wrist, dragging her out of the room and make his way to the neares hospital.

"Where are you taking me?!" Ara yelled, struggle.

"To where Duizhang is. Duizhang got into an accident, Ara. After six month in China, he return to meet you again but while acrossing the road, he got hit. He's dying, Ara. You need to see him. Don't you remember Kris, Ara?"

"No I don't Now let me go..."

Luhan stop and turn to Ara. He was surprise by Ara words. His hand let go of her and Ara didn't run away. She crosses her arm and glare at Luhan.

"Kris... How could you not know who Kris is? Kris was there when you have trouble. You love Kris, Ara! Stop this nonsense. How can you not remember him? He is also your family..."

"I don't know him. I have a family..."

"They might be your relatives, Ara. But they didn't love you. Kris finally found out everything. They return to get you because of your money. Your parents left you a large sum of money and the guardian will get 20% of it but your aunty wanted everything that is why she came and told lies to you. Kris find everything from scratch. The documents are in Kris hand but he... REMEMBER KRIS, ARA! You love Kris, Ara. That necklace, Ara, he gave you that. Don't you remember?" Luhan asked and Ara stare at him.

"It's my fault, Ara. If only I didn't ask Tao to call Kris that moment, maybe none of this might happen. If only he was there and yous saw him first then you will remember him. Ara, I can bet you on my life that you know Kris. You know him since young. So please Ara, don't do this and see him before something bad happen to him. Please Ara, just meet him."

Ara bit her lips. She didn't know but she believe him. She nodded her head and follow him. They make a run to the hospital.

"Where is he? Where is Kris?" Luhan asked and Lay shook his head.

Tao was crying at the side with Chen comforting him. Xiumin held back his tears and Lay just show emotionless. Luhan drop to the ground. Ara turn to Luhan and shook his arm.

"What happen? Where is that man? What happen to him? What happen to Kris?" Ara yelled, shaking Luhan arm.

"Noona..." Tao called and Ara turn to Tao.

"Duizhang gone. He died in the operation theater."

Ara gasped and she fall to the floor. Unknowingly her tears fall down her cheeks. Her heart was aching and she didn't know but then her head was spining, images of their moments together return to her.

"Kris... Kris..." Ara called as she began to remember everything slowly.

"I need to see him.... I need to se...."

"He's gone, Ara. They buried him immediately as he was announced dead. It's the hospital rules. You can't..."

Ara fainted immediately before Xiumin finish his words.

.......... End of flashback .............

 

 

"This would not have happen if I didn't go for the surgery, Kris. Why did you make me?" Ara cried in the rain.

"My aunt and her family is kick out from the family heritance thanks to you. I could remember you know but..."

"I'm sorry, Kris. I could only remember you now. Please forgive me, Kris. Why did you leave first, Kris? Wasn't it suppose to be me who left first? Why did you?"

Ara caress the stone and smile.

"Did you remember, Kris? Our promise, that we will stay together till the end. I read your letter. I love you too, Kris.... so much......." Ara speak as she lay beside the grave with a smile as she closes her eyes.

Luhan and the rest of EXO-M members were watching Ara and Luhan grew anxious since Ara wasn't moving and the rain was pouring very heavily then before. He went out and rush towards Ara.

"Come on, Ara. Let's go home now." Luhan said and Ara didn't move.

"Ara..." Luhan said and touches her wrist, checking her pulse and his eyes grew large.

"Yah, Ara! Don't do this, Ara. Open your eyes, Ara! You can't just join him like that! ARA!" Luhan yelled, shaking Ara body, the rest went out in the rain and rush beside Luhan.

"Hyung..." Chen called and Luhan cried in the rain.

"She's gone too, Chen. She leave us too just like Kris did..."

"Noona..." Chen said.

"They are meant for each other. One way or another... they will meet again, if not in this world maybe in the heavens..." Lay mutter and Luhan bit his lips.

"Till death he loves her and till death she follows him..."