Chapter 1

Who Do I Love?

SNSD MANSION

Hyoyeon : Gosh ! Why do I have to prepare the breakfast everyday? Where are everyone? Aigoo !!!!!!!!!! GIRLS !!!!!!! GET YOUR FREAKING HERE IMMENDIATELY OR....

Sooyoung : Or what? You will finish this food by yourself? How dare you?

Hyoyeon : I don' t care at all. Anyway, where are the others? We are freaking late !

Sooyoung : They are still in the toilet.

Hyoyeon : WHAT ??

Sooyoung : Calm down, babe. They will be down in 5 minutes.

Hyoyeon : Arasoo

( After 5 Minutes )

Taeyeon : Hi Hyo ! Good morning !

Hyoyeon : You're late

Taeyeon : I know. I am really sorry

Hyoyeon : I want to remind all of you.

SNSD : What?

Hyoyeon : Eventhough you guys are my friends but you are my worker. As the CEO of HY Modelling and Fashion Company, I have the right to mad at all of you.You all have a photoshoot at 10.00 a.m. but look at the time now. IT IS 9.30 a.m. NOW! get your heavy asses from the chair and get ready to work.

SNSD : YES BOSS ! 

Hyoyeon : Oh.. Hi readers. I think I need to introduce myself to you guys. My name is Hyoyeon Kim, 25 years old, CEO of HY Modelling and Fashion Company and a model in my own company. Ok thats all. I'm late.

 

HY MODELLING & FASHION BUILDING

(Hyoyeon running to her office)

Min : Miss Hyoyeon !

Hyoyeon : Yes

Min : This is your schedule today. After this you have a meeting with CEO of Shinhwa Group, after that you have a photoshot for TopShop and at night you have another meeting with CEO of BB ( Big Bang ) Hotel regarding your plan to buy one of their hotel in Gangnam.

Hyoyeon : Thank you. Can you call, Jackson ( GOT7 ) and tell him to see me now in my office?

Min : Yes Miss

( After a while )

Jackson : Miss? Did you call me?

Hyoyeon : Oh, Hi. Come and sit. Can you call me noona? You are like my brother and we known each other for a long time.

Jackson : Arasso.

Hyoyeon : Ah.. I want to know about the scandal about Kai and Krystal are dating. Is it true? I'm worried bcuz they are newbies in this world.

Jackson : Thats not true, noona. They are just bestfriend.

( Min entering Hyo's office )

Min : Miss

Hyoyeon : Yes

Min : You have a meeting in 1 hour.

Hyoyeon : Oh. I nearly forgot. Jackson, can you send me? I'm to lazy to drive the car.

Jackson : Of course, noona. Lets go.

 

SHINHWA HOTEL

Hyoyeon : Thank you, Jackson

Jackson : Do you need me to pick you up?

Hyoyeon : No, thanks. I will call Fany to pick me up. Anyway, thank you

Jackson : No prob

Hyoyeon: Papai !

 

Suho: Hi Hyo !

Hyoyeon : Oh.. Suho. Lets go and start the meeting.

Suho : Lets go to the cafe

Hyoyeon : Are you serious ? Cafe?

Suho : Yes. Lets go

 

CAFE

Hyoyeon : I want to know the purpose and the main reason of this meeting, Suho.

Suho : Oh........ ! Meeting ? Actually I want to ask you for a date but I'm sure you gonna refuse it.

Hyoyeon : Aigoo... This kid

Suho : Are you mad?

Hyoyeon : No. I'm your GIRLFRIEND. Why do I have to be mad at you.

Suho : So sweet of you. Lets start eating. Love u

Hyoyeon : I love u 2