Chapter 2: The Love Square

Beautiful Breeze

When class was over, me and Yeon Kim were just leaving the classroom while I was daydreaming about Sehun, but then there when I wasn't paying attention, I missed a couple steps as we were leaving the school, then just when I had almost reached hurting my self by hitting the hard cement ground and when I just had closed my eyes, I had felt someone catch me, and as I opened my eyes I saw Sehun right in front of me asking if I am alright, and I tell him in a light voice that I am okay, then right after he stood me up, he gave me a small kiss on the cheek and then said, see you tomorrow Ha Na.

 
As Sehun started walking away I was quietly saying to Yeon Kim, Sehun knows my name, Sehun knows my name,
 
 
The next day when I went to school, there was flowers on my desk with a little note beside it, and it said, Meet me in the school field after school from your secret admirer.
Then right after I had read the note and sniffed the flowers Sehun had sat in his desk right beside me and had a smile on his face. Then at lunch I had told Yeon Kim and she was whispering in my ear, Ha Na has a crush, Ha Na has a crush, and then had given me a big hug then telling me goodluck after school. When I was in class I was thinking to my self, who could my secret admirer be.
 
After school Yeon Kim had gave me one more saying of good luck, so when I walked out into the school field, I saw Sehun standing there with a smile on his face, then he asked me one question that I have been waiting since EXO had there debut, he asked, will you go out with me, when I replied, my voice cracked when I had said yes, and then Sehun gave me a slight kiss on my cheek when Sehun's best friend had walked up behind him, then Sehun told me that his name was Luhan.
 
Then Luhan said to me, yesterday when I picked up Sehun, I noticed your friend and she looks really nice, oh she is nice, maybe do you think she would go out with me, possibly but she needs to meet you first of all, okay but when could I meet her, then Sehun had said, maybe tonight when me and Ha Na go out she could bring Yeon Kim and you can come with me Luhan, then Luhan and I had told Sehun that we think it is a great idea.
 
When I was on my way home, I had called Yeon Kim to tell her about tonight, and then when she told me yes she had sounded so excited that she screamed and almost made me deff. When me and Yeon Kim had gotten to the Seoul park, we saw both Sehun and Luhan standing in the middle of the field waiting. As we got to them, Sehun asked me if I wanted to go on the swings with him, so when we went to the swings, Yeon Kim was watching Sehun pushing me on the swings but then Luhan had took a hold of her hand and asked her if she would be his girlfriend, when Yeon Kim had said yes, she yelled it out then she had hugged Luhan and then as she released him from the hug, Luhan held Yeon Kim's hand said that she has made him the happiest boy in the whole city of Seoul.
 
 
As me and Sehun had got back to Yeol Kim and Luhan, all of the lights in the park had gone out and once the lights had came back on, both Sehun and Yeol Kim had disappeared, while Ha Na and Luhan were terribly worried on what had happened to them. The next day when Luhan had walked me to school, we talked about wondering if they are okay and also wondering if we would ever see them again, then Luhan this told me, while you are in school I'll try and get a hold of Sehun, but if I don't, tonight we should try and look for them, alright but what do you think we should tell Yeol Kim's parents and the other band members about Sehun, I don't know but I will think about it, alright.