Twilight? : (Donghae x Amber)

My Love Story

 

Amber walk down the streets of Seoul, which is not so crowded. Her reddish-brown eyes making her look so different from the people around her. She also did not dress like a girl at her age. You could call her a tomboy? Or would you prefer to call her a tomboy vampire? You must wonder why I call Amber as a tomboy vampire. That's not a nickname because she can attract all the people around her with her deadly charm. But, because she is a vampire, you know what I mean? She lived alone in the sprawling city although in fact she does not really live alone, she had some friends here. Her parents? She also did not know where they both are, they probably have died about uhm ... eight hundred years ago? Yeah Amber could live forever because she was a vampire. But her parents, they were not a vampire like her. She had forgotten like what their face looks a like, and she also could not remember who had changed her into a vampire. Well anyway it's been eight hundred years ago, who cares?

You've heard the story if vampires can not be exposed to sunlight? Can I say it's a lie? The vampire can go out at night or in the noon, because in essence vampire is a human. And about the blood, they just drink the blood once a month to be able to live and anyway it was not human blood. Instead when vampires dare to drink human blood they will lose their immortality. So this is one of the reasons we rarely met a vampire, but that does not mean they are not real, they may not be real, maybe. Then about people who turn into a vampire by being bitten by other vampire, that's true but they do not the blood of the person at all.

"Guess who I am?" a pair of hands closed her eyes, make Amber view went dark. She laughs, she knows exactly who the owner of this voice. Amber grabbed both of his hands then move it out of her eyes, and put his hands on her neck

"Do I have to answer?"

"You must" The person laughed putting his chin on the shoulder of Amber

"Opaa, stop playing" Amber can feel he shook his head

"Say my name" Amber sigh, did he really 25 years old? Why he is acting like a six year old child? If you want to know what Amber think about, that's what she was thinking now

"Lee Donghae, Aiden Lee, Nemo (remember the movie finding Nemo?)? Choose one of your names” Donghae laughed again, and then he let go of his hand that is in Amber neck and began to walk forward. He bent down in order to match the high of Amber and put his hands in his pocket just like a flower boy always did.

"I'd prefer if you call me Nemo that sounds cute” They both laughed, and then a few moments later they walked along together. Donghae left hand gently grabbed her right hand and held it. Amber looked towards Donghae, he is still walking with the same expression as if nothing happen.

"Do not look at me with that look, I know I'm very handsome" Amber chuckled, after that they walking hand in hand.

"What are we going to do?" After a few minutes the atmosphere between them a little too quiet than usual, Amber decided to ask that question

"A date?"

"Okay, where are we going?" Donghae thought for a moment

"Jeju Island?" Amber pinched Donghae cheeks

"Aw, why did you do that?" Donghae rubbed his cheek

"We want a date not want a honeymoon, remember?" Donghae smiled widely, there seems something wrong with these people's minds

"Do not think anything like that would happen" Amber looked at him with her best death glare, Donghae who feel rejected pouting cutely. Aw ... he's so cute, thought Amber, although sometimes he annoying, she adds a note in her mind.

"Come on pwueesssee..." Donghae replied Amber death glare with his ​​little puppy aegyo. Amber sighs again.

"You really want to go there?" Donghae nodded, still with his aegyo

"Okay ... but just this time" a smile appeared on Donghae face, even though he acted like a six year old child. But, you also have to remember, he was not a kid anymore and most importantly he was a man. You know what I mean? You are on a beautiful island with your boyfriend, what might happen? Amber was always thinking about it. He may look cute and funny, but you can not see the people from their appearance.

"We will stay there?" Amber asked with a suspicious tone

"No, but maybe we'll come home at night. I want to see the sunset "once again, he sounds like a kid. A few moments later they both call a taxi towards the harbor. Luckily, today the streets are not jammed and it only takes an hour to get to harbor. After paying the taxi and bought two tickets for the boat to Jeju Island, they just sat there at the boat waiting for the boat left the harbor and take them to Jeju Island. Whether this is just her feeling or does this sound a little strange, she always worried about Donghae. No, not because his childish behavior. But, do you remember the movie named Twilight? Is that the same thing will happen to her. A vampire, who falls in love with a human. Is their relationship going to work? But in the movie Bella knows that Edward is a vampire, while her? She continued to keep this secret from Donghae. She afraid if Donghae know, their relationship won’t work at all. Although in the end, Amber had to tell this secret to Donghae.

While on the other hand Donghae are smiling endlessly for his plan, which he assembled would seem in accordance with what he expected. Do not ask me about what he thinks.

"Beautiful sea" Donghae looked out the side of the boat

"You were happy to see your home, right Nemo?" Amber laughed, but Donghae looks really enjoying the thing he does. Who would not fall in love with him? He was so cute though sometimes annoying. Amber at first, a little hesitant about this relationship but there is something in Donghae which make her very happy with this relationship. Donghae, he has brought a new life to this tomboy vampire. Without them knowing it, they had reached Jeju Island of. Donghae is very happy, he ran out from the boat with a big smile in his face

"Just like what people say, beautiful is not it?" Donghae looked at her with a twinkle in his eye

"Yes, you're right, can we eat? I'm hungry”

"Aw ... my little dino is hungry. Kajja "they walked to a tavern not far from the beach. They sat on the end side of the tavern. This place looks so beautiful and comfortable. A few moments later a man approached them. Somehow this guy is not so strange to Amber, she had seen him somewhere.

"Can I help you?" He said with a smile on his face. Amber sure if she had seen this guy somewhere. But she does not really remember. She continued to watch the waiter.

"Can you choose a menu for us?" Donghae see the list of menu in front of him with a puzzled face

"If I may suggest, you can order a fish steak here. Our place offers a very tasty fish steaks”

"Well I take it, Amber what do you want to order?" Amber came out from her thoughts

“Huh? Up to you, as long as it is food I'll eat it. Oh yeah, I wanted to drink a milk tea "Amber looked back at the waiter. She still not remembers where she ever know this person

"Well, then she order the same food with me and I want an apple juice" Donghae handed him the menu. He wrote their orders in a small paper. When he wants to walk away, Amber voice stopping him

"Wait, did we ever meet before?" He smiled

"Of course, I'm happy you remember me" after that, he walked away leaving Amber who still confused with his answer.

"You know him?" Amber turned towards Donghae and she shook her head

"I do not really remember" Donghae just nodded slowly, five minutes passed

"I want to go to the toilet for a while" Donghae walked towards the toilet, not long after the man came with their orders

"Your orders" He smiled while putting down their order

"We really ever met before?" Amber is still not remember who this person

"You do not remember? Let me remind you "He leaned his face to her neck and whispered

"Do you remember me now?" Amber eyes widened remember who this person

"Hyuk Jae? You were still alive? "Eunhyuk hit Amber head

"Ya! Why did you hit me? "

"Of course I'm still alive, I'm a vampire. And do not call me Hyuk Jae. Now my name is Eunhyuk "Amber was still her, he hit her really hard

"Amber, he's your boyfriend?"

"Do you remember my name? Wow. Yes, he's my boyfriend why? "

"Of course I remember your name my memory is not as bad as you. Your boyfriend, he ... "Amber nodded, she knew what he wanted to ask. You want to know who Eunhyuk actually? Oh, he was a person I mean a vampire that turns Amber into vampire. Well, it is a long story if I have to tell you how they can be met.

"Yes, he's human" Amber answered sadly, she knows this is wrong

"He knows if you're a vampire?" Amber shook her head

"He's good looking, you have a good taste" Amber smiled, then suddenly she remembered something

"Your eyes?" Eunhyuk chuckled

"Oh, I use a soft lens" Amber nodded slowly, not long after Donghae walked over to them

"Well, I do not want to disturb you" Eunhyuk rubbed the head of Amber and winked. He then walked away, Amber still staring at Eunhyuk figure who began walking away

"You two look very close" Donghae slowly sat down in his chair

"Yeah, as you can see" Amber began to take the fork and knife that on the plate and started eating the fish steak slowly, and so did Donghae

"He's right, this is good" Donghae smiled happily, Amber who saw it could only laugh and occasionally looked at Eunhyuk who was serving other customers in his tavern. She did not expect to see him again here. It is a fate? I think no. Eunhyuk turned to her and smiled. When she turned and looked towards Donghae, she laughed because she saw Donghae was pouting in front of her.

"What’s wrong with you oppa?" Amber tried to hold her laugh and trying not to choke on her food

"I do not like it if you continue to see him with that look in your face. Do you like him? "He still pouting

"Are you jealous?" With a little flushed cheeks Donghae nodded slowly

"I do not like him, I just feel happy to see him again"

"Is it true?" Amber nodded and that made ​​Donghae smiled again, after a few minutes they were finished their food. After saying goodbye to Eunhyuk, they began to visit several places on Jeju Island. They took some pictures together. Now it was afternoon, they stood at the edge of a rock cliff near the beach. As Donghae said, they were there to see the sunset. Orange colored sky make the scene over there is very beautiful. The sun slowly began to disappear from their sight.

"Amber-ah, I have something for you"

"What's that oppa?" for some reason she felt a little nervous

"Close your eyes" Amber did what Donghae said. With a little curious she closed her eyes. She did not know what she was feeling right now, happy, curious, or scared.

"You can open your eyes now" When Amber opened her eyes, she saw a ring with a red diamond. Donghae knelt down with a prince style, he rubbed his neck and shyly looked towards Amber.

"Amber Josephine Liu, will you marry me?" Amber paused for a moment. She does not know what to say. They've been dating for two years, but once again the problem came to her. She could not accept him for one reason, she is a vampire. Maybe she does not like Edward who dares to marry Bella, though Bella is human. But, this does not as easy as it looks in the movies.

"Sorry, I can not answer you now, I need a little time" With a little disappointed, Donghae stood up and hugged her tightly.

"I'll wait for your answer. I know it's too fast"

"I'm sorry" Amber could not refuse that she loves Donghae.

"It's okay" Amber feels guilty for making Donghae hurt, but she also not knows what she should do. She really did not know.

Amber was still silent, she not knows if she should accept Donghae or not. But, on the other hand Donghae should know that she is a vampire. It was getting late, she sits on the edge of her apartment window. Slowly she closed her eyes, and she began to disappear from where she was. When she opened her eyes she was in front of the tavern where she met Eunhyuk. Unconsciously, she has teleport to this place. Who knows what she was thinking until she accidentally teleport here. Did I forget to tell you if Vampire could teleport? Yes, they do not turn into bats, but they teleport. Amber stepped into the tavern. It seems the tavern will be closing soon. From the entrance she could see the figure of Eunhyuk who was tidying the table at the end of the room.

Eunhyuk realized there was someone else in his tavernl, as he turned towards Amber he smiled and walked over to her.

"Why did you come so late?" Amber just silence, then she hugged Eunhyuk

"He asked me to marry him ..." Eunhyuk does not know what happened, he just quiet and the back of Amber

“Is it good news?"

"I do not know what to say, he is human" Eunhyuk smiled, he knows a problem like this must had happened to a vampire. He also had, Taeyon she is a very pretty girl, but Eunhyuk has broke her heart. He had felt guilty for leaving Taeyon without a goodbye or the reasons why he left her.

"You have to tell the truth to him" Amber took off her arms and looked at Eunhyuk. He does not want Amber felt the same with him. Leave someone with a broken heart, without know the reason why you go away. Although Eunhyuk know, this is difficult.

"Are you sure? What if he did not believe that I'm a vampire? "

"There is no other way, you have to do it" Amber looked at him and as a thank you she gave a peck on Eunhyuk cheek. With a little bit of fear she ran out to the front door and disappeared, Eunhyuk can only hope Amber does not feel the same with him. Amber closed her eyes again. When he opened her eyes she was already in front of Donghae house. Slowly she knocked on the door. Not long after, with a slightly sleepy face Donghae opened the door. He was a little surprised to see Amber there.

"Amber? Why did you come so late? Come in "Donghae looked around his yard and let Amber get into his house. They sat in the living room with a strange feeling

"I want answer you, now" with little feeling of fear Donghae just sitting there waiting for an answer from Amber, he was very scared if Amber says no

"Sorry I can not accept you" Donghae widened his eyes, she…. what?

"But… why? You love me do not you? "He still does not believe

"I'm ... I'm ... I'm a vampire and a vampire can not be with a human" Donghae paused, a moment later he laughed, he laughed so hard. Amber knows, Donghae definitely do not believe what she was saying.

"You're kidding right?" Donghae hold back his chuckles. Amber walked out, she does not care if Donghae believe her or not. She knows if their relationship is going to end up like this.

"Amber! Wait! "Donghae ran to her, he again showed the ring. Then put the ring on Amber finger. He smiled happily. Is he crazy? Amber thought

"I've said I can not accept you! I'm a vampire! I do not care if you believe it or n-"Her words cut off when Donghae kiss her, Amber closes her eyes he knew it was wrong but he loves Donghae. Slowly she kissed him back. A few minutes later Donghae let go of the kiss

"I believe, I believe you" When Amber opened her eyes, she was very surprised. She was on top of Namsan Tower, there is no one there just the two of them. But, how? Did she accidentally teleport to here?

"I did it, I am the one who brought us here" As if he could read her mind, Donghae replied. Amber was surprised and confused

"But, how can you do that?" Donghae laughed softly, and hugged her tightly

"Of course I can, because I'm a vampire too"

 

 

sorry if there are some typo (i'm too sleepy -___-) How was the second chapter??

Any request pairing???