Comfort

Comfort

 

It was senior year for Yuri and Tiffany. The rest of the student body had calmed down since Yuri stopped being the resident goddess but they still managed to flood the production company every time a new play came out. With their last year in high school before college, their classes were packed with exams that will in turn shape what colleges they would get into next. Even though Yuri was good in classes the pressure still got to her. After the first exam round she invited Tiffany over for some relaxation time.

 

Tiffany stood in front of the door until Yuri opened it. “You look like hell,” she said with a giggle.

 

“Hey! You would too if you had to take that calculus assessment exam,” Yuri whined.

 

“I was never the overachiever like you are Yul. I’m satisfied with my mediocre grades,” the shorter girl retorted as she lightly brushed her shoulder passed Yuri’s.

 

Yuri closed the door and followed Tiffany to her bedroom. Tiffany has been over several times now and felt completely at home at the Kwon residence, unlike the first time she was here. She set her bags in the closet as usual and hopped on the bed. Yuri looked at her and sighed at the bedroom entrance with her arms folded across her chest. Seeing that Tiffany was calling her over, she closed the door and got into the bed next to her. The next thing shocked Yuri, as she was pulled into Tiffany’s arms. A hand gently Yuri’s hair as she looked straight ahead with open.

 

“F…Fany,” Yuri questioned, still dumbfounded by this rare show of affection from Tiffany. Usually, it was her that did these things but here is Tiffany doing it out of her own accord.

 

“Sorry, I took my joke a bit too far. I can’t say I know what you are going through since we aren’t in any classes together this year but I’ll try my best to cheer you up okay,” Tiffany gently said.

 

The taller girl threw an arm around Tiffany’s waist and snuggled up to her closer. “And this is why I’m glad I found you. You know how to make me feel good when I’m down,” Yuri said tickling her nose on Tiffany’s neck.

 

Laughing Tiffany protested, “Cut that out you big dork! I take back everything I said!”

 

“It’s too late for that now. You’re my prisoner,” Yuri said before tickling Tiffany.

 

They tickled attacked each other for a few minutes until it escalated in a full blown pillow fight. After ten more minutes of playing they crashed down on the bed, breathing in heavily in between laughter. Yuri recovering first she turned to her side and looked at Tiffany. Sensing Yuri watching her, Tiffany turned her head to look back.

 

Staring at Tiffany eyes stirred something unknown in Yuri. She leaned over and placed a lingering kiss on Tiffany’s cheek. “Thank you,” she whispered with a slight blush.

 

Stunned for a second time after getting kissed, Tiffany blushed and whispered, “Y…y…you’re welcome.”

 

“Let’s go watch tv,” Yuri said as she hopped off the bed. Tiffany nodded and they left the room together.