02 MCS

My Crazy Sunbaenim(s)

 

 

Sulli’s POVs                                                                                                                                   

BC82…my room. I slowly unlocked the door. Using my left leg I hold the door and grabbed my two huge luggages. I had a hard time to packed and unpacked my stuffs. Owh…I just couldn’t decide what to bring and not. Right now I’m just regretting the important stuffs that I left in my room at home. I opened my bag and it was full of clothes that I don’t actually need. I’ll be wearing uniform anyway.

I got up from my spot and walked towards the window. I opened the curtain. The view was just a building (…) Then a room on the opposite of my room, of course light up. Boys What?!Boys??? This school is weird. The boys’ dorm was situated right next to the girls’ dorm. Gosh…I quickly closed the curtain.

I covered my chest with my two hands and turned to see a guy in black suit with a bow tie in my face. I just froze trying to figure out what was going on.

“Good evening, miss. You must be our young lady roommate.”

“Wh-what??Wh-who…???”

“Forgive me for being rude, miss.” That man gave me a bow. “I’m butler Kim. I’m Miss Bae’s butler. I’ll be living here with the two of you. If there anything you…”

“Wwait…wait! Living here? What do you mean?!” I freaked out.

“Owh…I see you have met Kim. I’m Suzy, Bae Suzy. Nice to meet you.” The young lady finally showed herself. She has a flawless skin and long straight hair. A princess, great!

“Excuse me but, are you actually thinking of bringing your butler along to school and let him stay in this room? Just asking.” I said with a pale smile on my face.

“Yup…” She nodded without any hesitation and I thought my eyes almost popped out.

“Wait a minute there, young lady. Seriously?”

“Yes. Look at my face, I’m serious.” She showed me a poker face instead of a serious face. Things getting interesting here.

“Okay. I think I can’t communicate with you so, please wait here for a moment.” I put on my shoes and opened the door. “I’ll be back.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunhyuk and Donghae were having their late dinner together at the cafeteria, when Seohyun brought two other people to interrupt their peaceful dinner.

“Well according to the school rules, you can bring your own maid or butler.” Eunhyuk explained.

 

“I told you, does it make any sense? Me and her, plus her butler living in the same room.” Sulli protested. ”If the school does allow it, I’m okay if it was a maid.”

Everyone look at Suzy, the airhead princess. “Do you hate my butler? If he had done anything wrong to you, I’ll make him kneel and beg for forgiveness.”

“Agasshi, for the trillionth time that’s not the problem!”

“Miss Sulli calm down.” Donghae tapped Sulli’s shoulder. She blushed at the sudden touch from Donghae.

“What’s the problem here, people?”

“Oh,wee….Mr President and Mr Vice President finally show up. Glad to see you guys.” Seohyun said sarcastically. Kyuhyun gave her an evil smirked and that managed to close tightly.

“Anyone care to explain? Do guys know that, Kyuhyun was having his beauty sleep and I was this close to touch his philtrum? So, frustrating.”

“Sorry, Yesung if we interrupted your plan to Kyuhyun. You can do it tonight, be patient. I promise we would not interrupt then, if you help us here.” Eunhyuk said teasingly. Donghae and Seohyun just giggled silently to avoid any evil smirk from the president.

“Okay, spill it.”

“Yahhh…Yesung!”Mr president bursted. Sulli just stare at those guys with her what-the-hell face.

Are they gay? Ewww…..EWWW!

Wait I hope Donghae it not gay too. Please…please let him not be gay.

This school is just full of cuckoos.

Eunhyuk whispered both to Kyuhyun and Yesung explaining the situation.

“That’s it?” Kyuhyun asked in annoyance.

“She is an airhead.” Donghae whispered to Kyuhyun making the latter gave a look at Suzy who was sitting silently, minding her own business.

“Miss Bae Suzy, hai. Urmm…can you kick out your butler out of this school because your roommate thinks it’s ing outrageous to sleep in the same room with a man. You can bring your house maid instead if you insist own bringing your slave to the school. I hope for your understanding.” Kyuhyun gave his brilliant explanations to Suzy.

Suzy blinked her eyes for a few seconds and stared at Kyuhyun’s face. “Okay” she simply said.

Everyone except for Kyuhyun, Yesung and of course, Suzy…almost smashed their head on the wall out of frustration.

“I don’t know why you guys having so much trouble talking to this girl.” Yesung said and dragged Kyuhyun out, probably back to their room to continue what they were doing.

Seohyun stomp her way out of the situation. Suzy then left after saying something about her fiancé. Sulli was left alone with Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“Thank you for the ruckus, agasshi.” Eunhyuk said as he decrease the distance between himself and Sulli. He leaned and his face was so close. Eunhyuk lifted his hand and…Ouch! He flicked Sulli’s forehêd. He left with an evil laugh.

“Are you okay?”Donghae asked. Sulli’s eyes widened as she realized Donghae was rubbing the red spot on her forehead. “Don’t mind him. I think you need to put some ice on it.”

“DONGHAE!”

“Coming…gtg. See you.”

Nosebleed. Sulli’s heart was fluttering. It’s official she’s falling for Donghae.      

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

cute-rabbit-emoticon-013.gifTo be continued...