Chapter 3

Dream Come True

The bell rang indicating that it was lunch break. Kyungsoo headed for lunch with Baekhyun. Yes, they only had one another in school. They are kind of the outcast in school. But lucky for them, they were never bullied in school. While they were walking to the cafeteria, Baekhyun was constantly talking about how nice Chanyeol’s side profile was. How his long fingers would constantly brush against his and how he would steal glances at Chanyeol when he thought the said boy wasn’t looking. Once the both of them have settled down on one of the tables located at the corner of the cafeteria, Baekhyun began his constant fangirling.

~ Flashback to 3 hours ago. ~

Baekhyun couldn’t be anymore happier than this when their homeroom teacher announced that he would be sitting next to Chanyeol starting from that day onwards. He couldn’t stop thanking the heavens above and not forgetting the transfer student. He slowly gathered up his things and moved to the seat next to Chanyeol. But before doing so, he said a sweet goodbye to his childhood best friend. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes as Baekhyun sashayed to the seat. Chanyeol’s eyes widened when he saw Baekhyun walking and it was being replaced with his toothy smile.

Baekyhun sat down and extended his right arm, “My name is Byun Baekhyun.” He smiled.

Chanyeol gladly accepted his handshake and said a soft, “I know. We’ve been in the same class for the past years” Chanyeol’s deep voice resonated in Baekhyun’s ear and oh how happy he felt. Their hands remained at the same position for a tad bit longer before Suho cleared his throat and passed them the handouts. Baekyhun shyly looked at Suho and quickly removed his hand away from Chanyeol’s to avoid any misunderstanding. Lessons go on as per normal. Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanging brief glances to one another and their fingers would constantly brush against one another. When lessons end, Baekhyun packed his bag when he accidentally dropped his pen. Both of them bend down to pick it up heads bumping against one another. Baekhyun picked up his pen and muttered sorry to Chanyeol and he felt his cheeks heating up.

Before he walked off to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol grabbed his arm and said, “E-err, do you kind of want to hang out after school? You know like we can get ice cream or coffee. We can get to know each other better since we’re going to sit together for the whole year.”

Baekhyun shyly nodded, “Ye-yeah, su-sure.”

Chanyeol scratched the back of his neck nervously, “sooo, I’ll see you later then. Bye.” And he wrapped it up with his toothy grin.

~ End of Flashback ~

“So Kyungie, I can’t accompany you to the library tonight because Chanyeol asked me out on a date.” Baekhyun beamed.

Kyungsoo just could roll his eyes at Baekhyun. ‘Your first date eh? And I am going to be all alone at the library tonight I guess.’  Kyungsoo thought. Both boys quickly finished up their lunch and headed back to their locker. But what they didn’t realize was two boys looking at their butts as they walk out of the cafeteria.

~ At Chanyeol’s table ~

“I see you have the hots for the doe-eyed boy beside you.” Sehun said as he nudged Kai’s arm. Kai snapped out of his reverie and turned his attention to the boy next to him.

 

“Nahh, am not interested. But I just find him interesting. Like how he blushes when he looks at me,” Kai replied.

 

“Damn, Jongin! Don’t lie to me. C’mon I’ve known you for so long to realize that you have a thing for that boy. The way you look at his when he walks pass you. And you just did that just now by the way. Let me warn you, he’s difficult to get.” Sehun winked at Kai.

 

“I actually decided to attend this school after finding out where he was studying. And Oh Sehun, please remember who you are talking to. I’m Kim Jongin, everyone’s dream man for both men and women.” Kai smirked after saying that.

 

While the three of them were happily teasing Kai about Kyungsoo, Chanyeol was deep in thoughts. He was nervous for his so called date with Baekhyun after school later. He wouldn’t call it date but it seems like one to him after actually blurting it out to Baekhyun. He kind of regretting it now but it was like his only opportunity to get to know the eyeliner boy better.

 

The bell rang indicating that lunch break was over. All four boys rushed back to class. And the moment they entered class, they noticed that the other students were cheering.

 

Chanyeol approached Baekhyun and asked what was happening. And then he realize that their History lesson was cancelled because Mrs Kim was on sick leave.

 

Before Baekhyun left with Kyungsoo, Chanyeol cleared his throat, “So, I’ll pick you up at your place at around 5. We can have dinner together and ice cream later. I’ll give you my mobile number so that you can text me your address.”

 

Baekhyun did like he was told and left the class quickly with Kyungsoo in tow.

 

So I’ll really be all alone when Baekkie starts spending his time with his beloved Chanyeol, yeah? Then, I need to think of an alternaive plan.

 

A/N:

Chapter 3 is up. i didn't really proof read it properly cause im really so tired and there's school tomorrow.

and this is to answer @spicastellar's question: okay, firstly kyungie dont realise that kai was actually the guy he met at the library because kyungie being his shy self, he would not actually make any eye contact when he talks to somone or he just briefly look at their face and shyly look down. secondly, you know he starts having dreams about kai during his term break and you know when you have dreams about random people, you don't actually remember their faces but there's always something about them you'll remember. and its the aura that kai emits that reminds kyungie of the boy in his dream. hehe. you get what i'm trying to tell you? :) oh god. hopefully i don't confuse you any further. oh oh oh, and tell me what you think of this chappie. this kind of a word vomit to me. :/