001

Love You Hate You

 

 

 

shinee: love like oxygen

 

 


 

 

Seoul High, a famous and well educated school in South Korea. All the students who are studying in there will get a respect from other. Their students are really educated but only for a few people know the truth. Seoul High doesn't look like how it's like. Students that people are talking about, not all of them are educated and well manner. Only half of them, including a girl who sat on the top of the tree. The girl yawned while looking around her with bored. Everyone knows her. Who wouldn't know a rude and sarcastic girl who have many famous name such as ie, rudie and some of them even called her but none of them give an impact to her. She shrugged all the thought like she chase away a fly. Yes, the girl that we talking about are Lee Minhee (you), a Seoul High biggest that every girls hate. Guys admiring her but girls hate her because of her beauty. No one can defeat her beauty. Beauty but rude. A good combination for Lee Minhee.

 

On the other side, seven boys sitting at a garden with a girl swooning all around them. Seven boys with a perfect look and perfect boyfriends that every girls dream of. Who are they? They are being given name by Infinite. A kingka is Seoul High. Opposite to Minhee, girls admiring them but guys hate them because they stole their perfect spot to be shine in the school. Consist of seven boys which are Sungyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Seungyeol, Sungjong and last but not least Kim Myungsoo or known as L. Among seven of them, he is the biggest player and very popular. Every day, we can see him change his partner. Girls consider him as their boyfriend but he consider girl as his playmate or friends..Friend with benefit. Readers, you are just about to enter a world with full of laughter, crying and many more. Are you ready for the journey? Let's start the story..

 

 

 

 

A sound of bird chirps above of you make feel really calm and peace. Although they are bunch of annoying mosquitoes under you who kept declaring their undying love for you almost every day. Although getting no response from you, they still won't give up, making you feel more annoyed as you already felt. Your eyes squinted around the school ground, finding a familiar face to you that you are waiting for. Waiting for the figure to show like you waiting a permission to see a king. You don't understand why girl taking a long to get ready only to school. Look at those doggie doggie girl. With a short skirt on top of their legs and fit shirt make you want to puke. Not to add their thick make up. "Minhee!" A cute girl waving her hand to you.

 

You climb down from the tree, making the guys looking at you with amaze. As soon as your foot reach the ground, the guys bombarding you with their gift and love letter. Chaerin, your faithful and innocent best friend laughing at you. You have to face this commotion every day. Even when you go to the toilet. *Ai! Ai! Ai! I'm tired. Go away* "Minhee, please accept my gift. " "Minhee, please accept my love letter." "Minhee, please hear my confession" Minhee this, Minhee that. "STOP!" They stop by hearing your authority voice. You look each one of them and made a face. *This guys doesn't even look hot and want me to accept their confession? Gahh!!*

 

"Oh look, it's Kim Hyuna from 4minute." Being dumb guys, who completely believe whatever you says, they look behind them. You took the chance to run away but not forget to drag Chaerin with you. She is still laughing at you. You hide behind the locker with panted. You wiped your imaginary sweats before focusing your attention to the girl in front of you. "Are you done? Do you want me to bring a microphone so that everyone in this school will hear your stupid laughter?" Chaerin stopped. She took a deep breath, probably tiring from laughing. But that only last for a second before she burst into a laughter again. You grew annoyed. "Hey girl. What is so funny , huh? " "You." "And why is that? My head grows two or my teeth fallout from my mouth? Or I got three eyes until you can't stop and look like a retard."

 

"Hey, that's mean of you. How in this Earth, you can used that method to escape? I mean, no one can believe on that?" You smirked. "Well, those guys believe on me." Chaerin groaned. The bell rings and students start to fill out through the hall. Some of them shoot their glares and looking at you with disgust. You just stared at your nails with bored. If they got a problem with you, that is their business, not yours. You cross your arms on your chest with a y looks on your face.

 

"I guarantee in a count of three this school will change to a zoo. One, two..--" "KYA!! Look at them! Look at their cars! I want a boyfriend like them!!" "Ommo! Sungyu oppa is hot! He is dying his hair with red!" "L oppa!" "Sungjong oppa!" Chaerin stared at you. You mocking the girl's voice. With a girly voice and your y face, well let's just says the result is ugly. Really really ugly.  "Minhee, stop doing that. You make me wanna die. Stop it."

 

"I can't. Look at those stupid girl. Giggling over their imaginary oppa. Eww..If I was the guy, I will kept a double thought before choose any of them as my girl." Maybe you said it out a loud because suddenly the hall become quiet. Too quiet to your liking. All the eyes are on you except for Infinite. *Maybe they fly to Pluto because can't stand with these idiot fan girls*  You lift your brow. "Any problem?" you asked with your innocent face. "Yeah, what is your problem, huh?!" asked one of the girls.

 

"My problem? I don't have any problem. You have a problem, Chaerin ?" She shook her head. Chaerin back away from you while grinning cheekily. You know the looks of her. "So tell me, what is my problem because I seems can't remember it." "You! What are you not satisfied with us, huh! Just because oppa doesn't look at you, you are jealous with us!" You have to close both of your ears from the sounds that going to polluting the earth and making all the glass shattered and birds die.

 

"Poor the birds. " You took a deep breath. Chaerin seems to know what is going to happen because she set her phone in record mood. You rolled your eyes. After this , for sure she are going to upload it. *One, two, three*  "Yah! Since when I got jealous with  peacocks huh! Look at you guys. Oppsie, I mean girls! Me, jealous with you, oh puhlease. I have no time to jealous, darling. " "Pea..what? Peacock?!" You smiled. "Yes. Pea to the . PEACOCK." You smiles in victory seeing their disbelief face. You tossed your hair to the back and with a humph, you walk away from the scene, with Chaerin still recording on you.

 

After making such a commotion entrance, Infinite headed to their favorite spot which are school garden. Coincidently, your favorite spot too. Dongwoo's eyes glue on the book until he didn't see the tree in front of him. His head bumped on the tree, making his friends laughing at him. "What were you reading until you didn't see a big tree in front of you.?" Sungyu asked him while playing with his key. Dongwoo grinned. "Math." One statement. One freaking weird statement that came out from his mouth, making all his friends staring at him from head to the toe. Not enough with one look, they observe him again, in front and back.

 

Dongwoo looked his friends with weird. "What? I am not exhibition statue." "Dongwoo and math? Are you kidding me? Since when you interested in math?" "Since I born." Hoya laughed. "Yeah right. Even in math you are sleeping or doodling your stupid person vein of coconut." Only one of them not minding about Dongwoo which is L. He is busying texting with his phone, not caring with his surrounding at all. "Yah L. What do you think of that?" Woohyun nudge on him. "Thinking about what?" "About Dongwoo and his new weird interest."

 

"That stupid guy not reading math, he is reading a magazine. Look behind the book, idiot." Sungjong, the closer one to Dongwoo snatch the book away and what L said was true. Dongwoo smirked. He snatched his magazine back before giving a light warning to the youngest. "You are not suitable to read this, kid." "I am not a kid!" L close his phone, letting out his ipad. Seungyeol have the urge to hit his head. He thought after L done with the phone, he are going to talk with them. "Yah! Stop it for a while. You annoying me." "Shut up. Don't you see that I am busy." That words from him making the latter smirk.

 

"Busy? Busy with your so called girlfriends." "They are not my girlfriends. They are just my friends who are girls." "Whatever. It still same." Sungjong laying his body under the tree, observing birds flying on the sky freely and without him knowing, his hand raised upwards , trying to reach the sky. "Look at that clown. It reminds me a cotton sweets." "Oh shut up, maknae!" The rest of the infinite saying it together with their annoyed face. Sungjong and his love for sweets cannot be separated. 

 

 

 

» author's ramblings:   First chapter is finally here..Comment..Comment...And don't forget to subscribe...^^ 
» layout credit