Midnight Date

Imagination(6)~ChanDara

Sandara secretly sneaks out from her dorm,she secretly sneaks out and didn't tell anything to her members,that she is going to meet someone secretly at such midnight.

It is a cold and dark night,she wraps herself up with thick coat,scarf and a hat,even though it's midnight,she still wears her mask on to prevent somebody to recognize her.

She hugs herself because it's so cold,and walks in a very nervous feeling,part of the reason is the cold weather,part of the reason is because she is going to meet him,the man she likes.

She starts to think about this guy,while walking to the place they are going to meet,the sweet and cute guy with a handsome smile,and a bright personality,the cutest member out of Exo-K,Park Chanyeol.

Since the first time they met each other on a music award,they started to know each other.Actually,they exchanged phone numbers and called each other,they chatted like friends,didn't care about the gap of a sunbae and a hoobae.

Well,she started to like him.Today's the first time they meet each other,secretly,and they want to make sure everything's private,secret,totally top secret.

She arrives the place that they agree to meet.She looks around,but nobody's there,only some street lights shine through the whole street.She looks around again,then decides to lean against a lamp post and wait for him.

"Noona."A deep voice called.She looks around,but there's nobody,at first she thought it was her imagination,but the voice called again.She looks around,and becomes nervous,who will it be?She feels so nervous,there's nobody,if it's some crazy fans or paparazzi,she will run.

But then,she sees a person leaning against the lamp post beside her.The person puts on a mask himself,both hands put into the pocket outside his brown jacket.Is it Chanyeol?

"Hello,are you......"Sandara asks carefully."Noona,it's me."The person pulls down his mask,finally Sandara sees his face,it's Chanyeol !!

"Chanyeol-goon,you are really scaring me."Sandara puts one hand on her chest,because her heart beated so fast just now."Sorry noona,I didn't mean to scare you."Chanyeol says in a sorry tone.Sandara asks again:"Can we go now?"Chanyeol smiles and answers:"Of course noona."

They walk together under the street lights,and chat.They feel nice because it's the first time meeting someone like now.Very fast,they arrived a cafeteria.Both of them walk in the cafeteria,Sandara looks around the cafeteria,and goes in when she sees nobody."Noona,don't worry.This is my uncle's cafeteria,people don't really come here at midnight because it is too far.""Really?"Sandara asks."Yes noona."Chanyeol replies while smiling brightly.

They order coffee and have a great time,they didn't even notice that the cafeteria has two guests arrived.When the guests go near to them,they screamed:"Aren't you Exo-K's Chanyeol?"When they look who's opposite him,they screamed again:"2ne1's Sandara?"When they are going to take out their camera to take a picture of them,Chanyeol grabs Sandara's hand and yells:"Run!" Then runs out the cafeteria.

"I thought nobody will come to this cafeteria at midnight?"Sandara asks Chanyeol.

"Sorry noona,I don't know that other people......"Chanyeol's voice becomes soft and he talks in a sorry tone.

"Nothing,better find a really secret place next time okay?"Sandara consoles Chanyeol.

"Thank you noona."Chanyeol smiles again.

They stop after running for about 20 minutes.They pant heavily and check behind to make sure that the two person didn't follow them.Suddenly Sandara pushes Chanyeol,which made him lean against a lamp post behind him,then Sandara approaches him and gives him a peck on the cheek.Chanyeol was shocked,his eyes widened and look at Sandara.Sandara smiles brightly,and talks:"I like today's date."Chanyeol smiles and says:"Me too."Sandara and Chanyeol almost say the same word at the same time:"How about let's date next time?"Then they burst into laughter.Sandara shyly replies:"Okay."Chanyeol says shyly too:"Me too."

Both of them walk together back to their dorm,the street loght are shining brightly,their hands are holding tightly.