The Phone Call

Twisted Fate

             Tables are set. Foods are ready. Guests are arriving. The lovely princess who's celebrating her day of the year is approaching. With her parents by her side as the emcee announces the event for tonight.

The guests gave an applause as Lu Joonhe, wearing a one shoulder white dress with silver tiara on top of her silky hair. The celebrant sat down on her pink chair up in the stage.

 

*

It was time for dancing. Of course, it will be the father who gets to first dance with the celebrant. Then Lu Han pass Joonhe's dance to a boy same age as her. 

Joonhe's tiara fell when she was bumped by the Jo twin's who were running around playing. A boy stepped on it. Fortunately it wasn't broken. He picked it up and approach Joonhe who is still dancing with Hyunoo.

He poke Joonhe's arm. When she turned to see who it was, he presented the tiara without any word.

"Oh thanks."

She reach out her right hand wearing gloves to the tiara.

"But wait, do you want to have this?"

The boy looked at her as if he was insulted by what she said. 'Cause he really was. Do you think I'm gay to want it?

"No! I mean, like... like a remembrance. Remembrance of my party. It seems this is your first time to attend my birthday party. You don't seem familiar to me. Did you reject my previous invitations? What from who's dad's friends is related to you?

"I'm..."

"Joonhe! Dance with me!" One of the twins shouted.

"No Joonhe! Dance with me. I'm much more handsome."

Because of the interruption of the twins. The boy just left with the tiara.

 

*

Lu Han's phone was ringing crazy. He moved out from the ball to answer the call. It was from an unregistered number. He hates this. This might be Chen.

Chen's been changing phone numbers so he can fool a lot of girls.

He answered the call.

"Chen, I told--"

"Hello Lu Han. First of all, greet Joonhe Happy birthday for me.

"I know you know me. Though the last time we met it was just an action scene. Anyway, do you miss the action?"

Lu Han's mind is thinking who this was and not able to multitask and answer the caller with its question.

"Ah. Silence means yes. Can I take your silence as a yes? Don't worry. We'll be back."

"Oh. And your own blood will be the one that will tear you down."  

"I won't let you speak anyway. You're speechless right now."

Luhan was waken up by the sense of danger.

"WHO THE ARE Y--"

 

Before Lu Han can continue, the caller hung up.



Just a short update. ^_^

 

Thanks for the subs! \o/

Anyway, for those who would like to suggest anything.

Just tell me in my facebook page.

||  ||
V   V

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chaylenexandra/109574855794304?ref=hl

Incase of writer's block, then your suggestions will help me! C:

 

 

Happy birthday dear Joonhe!