My Shy girl

my shy girl

“ hahaha look who it is! The dorky !” laughed  Seo Young and her friends. They walked up to Christy and pushing down her books. Christy just stood there waiting for them to leave, so she can continue studying in the calm grassy area. However, they kept teasing her and calling her names until Christy saw Zico coming her way.

“Leave her alone!” yelled Zico pushing the bullies away. Seo Young and her friends smiled and pushed Christy then walked away. Christy sighed and picked up her books with the help of Zico then shyly got up after picking up her books from the grass.

“Chris, why don’t you ever stand up for yourself and fight back?” sadly asked Zico as he gently tucks her hair behind her ear.  Christy stood quiet for a while and started to tear up. Zico sighed and pulled her for a warm hug.

“let’s forget and go eat ice cream, ok” he calmly said while cupping her face. Christy nodded and followed Zico to get ice cream. The ice cream helped her settle down and spent the rest of the day with him. He liked spending time with her. After eating ice cream, Zico walked Christy home while carrying her heavy books and her backpack. Once they arrived, Zico gave Christy a kiss on her temple, eventhough they aren’t going out, but Zico likes, no love Christy alot. He know that she loves him to but too shy to say it. Christy blushed in responsed. 

The next weeked. 

Zico was at your house with your mom preaping something for your birthday. You guys wanted to be a surprised for her. Your father took you dress shopping while they did something.  

“ooo I hope she likes it.” Zico said.

“ oh honey if it’s from you, she will love it,”  replied your mom. Zico blushed when she said that comment.

“She loves you alot. Don’ t let her shylyness tell you otherwise.” Smiled Christy’s mom.

 “by the way how is Christy doing at school?”

Zico sighned “ she is good well academically, but she has a hard time densfening herself because some girls keep bothering and she wouldn’t do thing about it.”

Christy’s mom stood quiet remember events from the family’s past.

“It her father’s and my fault, why she is like that”

“ what do you mean?” questioned Zico.

“Well…. When she was young, her father and I used to yell and argue with each other in front of her all the time. There wasn’t a time where we didn’t fight. Then our families fights did not help either. There was a point of time she didn’t want to talk to anyone and separated from us from while. She will be just in her room doing homework and only come down to eat, go to church and school. Other than that she will lock herself in her room.”  Zico didn’t replied and thought about Christy.

“She probably still hates us for that, I would too if my parents did that,” weakly smiled Christy’s mom.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep. It was a text from Christy’s dad to Christy’s mom that they were heading back home.

“Sweetie, I think we should get ready for Christy.” Zico happily smiled.

“Surprise, HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIRSTY!” yelled Christy’ mom and Zico.

Christy jumped from the shocked and ran to hug Zico. Zico hugged to her tightly and smiled when Christy rubbed her head deeper to his chest.  

Thoughout the small party ate together and happily.  Christy and Zico excused themselves from the table andChristy pulled Zico to her room. Zico was nervous about going to her room. It is the first time he goes to her room; it was very neat and nice. Suddenly, Christy kissed Zico. Both of them were super red! She quickly pulled away and apologized. Zico smiled and pulled back into the kiss. Christy shly pulls back from the kiss and

“I-I-I love you Zi- Zi-co”  Zico smiled and tightly hugged her.

“ I love you too, my shy angel”.