Memory Ring

Memory Ring

 

Memory Ring

 

 

-Ding dong- I walked out of the candy store where we use to stay forever just to argue about what type of candy we should buy. You would always head for the lemon candy section, but for me the marshmallow is the best. Its fluffy and puffy and you get to play with it, but there would always be a loser when fighting for something, and that loser would always be me. Just seeing you pout in front of me would just give me butterflies and but that night was the most special time for me.

 

We were in the most peaceful bakery ever. Until you bite on something hard.

“Ouch what the?” he looked down on to the vanilla cream cupcake and saw something metal. he slowly pulled out a silver ring with the word “memory” carved onto it.

“Oh my god Myungsoo, did you get this for me, it's not our four years of anniversary yet?” he look straight in my eyes with his deep brown eyes.

“Um... No..” I gave him one of my sorry smile before looking away. It took him awhile to put that ring back down.

“Oh oops. Be right back.” he was about to get up when I quickly pulled him back down.

“ I wasn't finished yet. It's not for our anniversary, but would you like to marry me? I know I'm dorky and sometimes have a temper, but i would change anything in the world to be with you and to take car of you.”

 

All those time we had together is just plain old memories. It would haunt me for the rest of my life. I want to come and find you, but the place you're at is to far away for me to reach.

The last time I ever saw you were when you lay peacefully on the hospital bed, pale as ever. I could still remember how all of that went. I tried to shout to you, or even shake you awake, but none of those had work. Your parents had to forcefully pull me away from your cold body.

 

I ran as fast as I could to get to where you are. I haven't seen you for awhile since our last date. I thought you were just busy with all the homework you got, but I was wrong when all of a sudden a phone call from the hospital came up.

They informed me about your situation, but I was too much in a shock to even close the phone before sprinting to where you are. I was only a few blocks away from the place. So I fastened my pace.

 

I rushed into the hospital and toward the costumer service.

“Hello, I am looking for Lee Sungjong?” I was taking in a few deep breaths.

“ Um, may I ask are you his family member?” I looked her in the eyes with tears steaming down my face.

“Yes, I'm his husband.” 

Finish

I'm sorry if you say "her, or she." 

It used to be a girl for my la homework lol

I hope you like it 

Thank you 

Please Subscribe and Comment 

ByeBye AznDuckies