Only Learnt The Bad Things(Part 1)

Only Learnt The Bad Things
He smiled at me. I giggled and tried on a hat as he smiled. After I turned around he was gone. "C-Channie??"

I looked around and saw him, minding his own business as he stared at what seemed to be a bracelet
.

I sighed, pouting I put the hat down. I just wanted to spend some time with him, but it seemed he didn't want to...

I sighed and walked out the door of the store. He didn't even look up.

 
***
 
I continued staring at the bracelet. Would it fit her? Would she like it? I don't know. I think I shouldnt buy it for her. She isn't a fan of gifts anyways. 


I looked up, looking for her, but she wasn't there. I panicked and dropped the bracelet, looking for her. I looked in her house and she was pouting as she watched a Korean drama.

I chuckled, she was too cute. I sat next to her, and put my arm around her, using her lips softly and she didn't respond. 

She pushed me off and watched the TV, "Your gonna make me miss my program!"

"I thought you loved me! What happened, Geummie??"

"I'm acting like you."

"What are you talking about?! I don't act that way!"

"Yes you do."

I sighed and watched as her face scrunched up as if she was focused, I softly laughed.

This is one of the reasons why I love...her?

 

***

 

He finally left, does he really not notice that I'm sad? Does he really not see, that he isn't acting as good to me as he used to?


I sighed and continued watching the drama. Why can't I have a love like them? I asked myself with a pout, there's no way though. I sighed and squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip.

"A-Ah...I-I...don't feel so..." I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I blinked and my eyes widened. Puffing my cheeks out, I sighed. I'm probably just over thinking, I'm not dizzy, so it can't be.
 
***
 

She softly sighed and turned the TV off and made her way to bed, after rating a big meal, mumbling to herself, she sighed.

"I'm on the pills, and I can't be." She laughed.

She laid on the bed, after pulling her hair into pigtails.

"Is it really that pitiful, I can't let him go?"

 

---

A/N:

Ahhh. I'm going to be like, posting it in chapter by chapter :P <3

Each chapter is going to be short though owo