Part 1~

I fall in love with a KID? [HIATUS]

Kyuhyun's POV

 

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun wake up now." Sooyoung shouted.

"What? Stupid girl?" I shouted.

"It is already 7. And you are totally late." She shouted.

"Arraso, arraso. I wil be in dinning room in a minute." I said.

"Okay." She said and went out. Aish, Cho Sooyoung is my sister and she is very annoying. She is three years younger than me. I hate younger girls not my sister but my sometime I hate her friends, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yoona. They six are so annoying.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun." I heard her voice again.

"I AM HERE NOW." I shouted. And change clothes quickly and went down.

"Aish, you are always late." She said.

"Shut up the mouth." I said.

"Omma, Kyuhyun oppa shouted me." She cried.

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun she is younger than you. You are older brother." Mom shouted to me. She stick her tongue out.

"YAH, YOU CHO SOOYOUNG..." I shouted.

"Aish, these kids. Stop fighting. Go to school now." Mom ordered. Then I and she went out.

"Oppa, I am going now." She said and ran out when she saw her friends.

"GO GO GO, I don't want to see you." I shouted and left. Aish, this kid is so annoying.

Then I come to school and someone bumped me.

"OMO! I am so sorry." She apologized.

"Yah, don't you have eyes?" I shouted.

"Mianhae. I am really sorry." She said.

"Okay, nevermind." I said and I looked at her face. WOW, she has a real pretty face. I like her in the first sight. Then she went out. OMO! She is really cute.

"Kyuhyun-ah." someone called.

"Oh! Siwon hyung." I called. He is my bestfriend but he is older than me.

"Let's go, other might waiting us." He said. I nodded and followed him.

 

End of POV

 

Seohyun's POV

 

I came to my new school and I am so worried that I have no friends in my new school. Then when I came to the office. I bumped to someone.

"OMO! I am so sorry." I apologized.

"Yah, don't you have eyes?" He shouted.

"Mianhae. I am really sorry." I said.

"Okay, nevermind." He said. OMO! Am I am really blushing. He is really cute and I kinda fall for him. Then I came to the office.

*Knock knock*

"Come in." I heard someone said and I went in.

 

"So, name please." He said.

"My name is Seo Juhyun." I said.

"Aww, new student?" He asked.

"Ne" I answered.

"Class B. Wait, I will call the monitor of the class. Please wait here." He said.

"Ne" I said.

After a minute a girl came in.

"Yes, Mr. Kim." a tall girl said.

"Please take her. Her name is Seo Juhyun." He said. I smile to her. She smiles me back. Then we went to the class.

"Seo Juhyun? Nice name." She started on the way.

"But call me Seohyun." I said.

"Hmm, yeah that's better." She said and smiles.

"My name is Cho Sooyoung." She said with a smile.

"Nice name." I said. Then we enter the class. I saw other girls talking. I sat next to her.

"Sooyoung-ah, who is she?" a girl asked.

"Oh! New girl, her name is Seo Juhyun but she call her Seohyun." Sooyoung said.

"Nice to meet you, Seohyun. My name is Yoona." She smiles.

"I am Hyoyeon, Sooyoung's bestfriend." Hyoyeon said.

"My name is Kim Taeyeon. Leader of these girls and like their mom." Taeyeon said.

"I am Lee Sunkyu but I prefer Sunny. I am Taeyeon's bestfriend." A cute girl said.

"Anneyeong, we are JeTi. I am Tiffany Hwang and this is Jessica Jung." a short hair girl said.

"Nice to meet you all, my name is Seohyun." I said and smiles.

"Aww." they all said. Then our teacher came in.

"Sooyoung-ah, call Seohyun to your house. Is it okay?" teacher asked.

"Ne. it is okay." She said and sit down.

"Seo-ah, can you tell me something?" She asked. I bet she saw my tears.

"Unnie." I said.

"Tell me Seo, what happen?" She asked.

"Sorry, but I have no home to stay. My mom and dad died in the car accident and I..." She hugged me.

"I allow you to stay with me. Don't worry, my mom is really kind. Only my oppa." She said. I smiles.

-Bell Ring-

"We better go now." She said and we went to her house.

 

End of POV

Kyuhyun's POV

 

The school bell rang and it is already time for home. I packed my things and prepare to go home. Then I saw someone came in front of me.

"AH." I shouted.

"Are you that afraid to see me?" She asked.

"Sorry, Yuri-ah. By the way, why are you here?"  I asked.

"Oppa, why is the reason you break up with me?" She asked.

"I . DON'T. LOVE. YOU. ANY. MORE." I said in one words. I saw her tears.

"WHAT? And why?" She asked.

"I don't know. Just think that I played you." I said.

"YOU! I hate you." She said and ran out.

'Yuri-ah, I am really sorry.' I said to myself. Then I came to my house and saw Sooyoung with a girl.

"Who are you? Sooyoung what happen again?" I asked my annoying sister. The girl looked at and saw a girl who I bumped?

"Hi oppa, my new friend who is staying with me." She said.

"Huh?" I shouted.

"Anneyeong, my name is Seo Juhyun but call me Seohyun." Seohyun said.

"Oh! I am Cho Kyuhyun. Sooyoung's brother." I said.

'Cho Kyuhyun, now your soulmate is here with you.' I said to myself and smiles.

End of POV

______________________________________________________________________________

Well, it suppose to be one-shot but I think it can't! I think it would be three shots! hehe, keep in touch.

Spread the SeoKyu love~!

_______________________________________________________________________________