Ch. 1

A Past From The Blast

Ahhhhh~ I remember the days I was not lazy enough to actually name the chapters..... Well That flew down the drain!!! XD krrooooooo...... Whelp Here Goes The Story.....Damn my brain short circuited bcuz i was listening to B1A4 Haha Onwards!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Jiyong comforted the child on his lap. He his her hair soothingly rubbing her back in long languid . She hiccuped, rubbing her eyes res from crying. 

"Everything is okay, mommy just got a small scratch on the head caused by the fall." Jiyong wiped away the tear streaks from his daughters cheeks. He did his best not to break down, since one of them had to be strong. 

"Just watch mommy's going to open his eyes any moment and then we're going to go to the mall to eat out like we always do, Neh? So you better have a smile ready just for him, ok?." The little girl nodded giving Jiyong a bright smile. 

Jiyong gave her a tight hug. His heart sped up as he noticed the person on the hospital bed stirring. 

"Why don't you go and do that now?" The child scrambled of his lap and went towards the bed cautiously.

"Umma," She tiptoed to get closer to her mother. "I'm s-sorry... I'll never not listen to you again.. even if it's for pandragons and candy!" She started climbing the bed, starting to cry a bit.

"Ri...Are you alright?" Jiyong asked as Seungri opened his eyes. "Ri?"

Seungri blinked, feeling lightheaded, he answered, "Hyung??" 

GD lips curled slightly downward, he hasn't called him that for a long time. "Neh?" He stepped forward. "Does it hurt anywhere?" He added looking worriedly at the bandages tied around the head of the former.

Seungri shook his head "Not that much really."

"Umma," the child called one of her tiny hands clenched around his clothes.

Seungri looked at the child and scrunched up his forehead lightly tilting his head.

" Who is this person GD-hyung?" he asked. Jiyong sighed as the child cried even more.

"There there, you're umma is just trying to teach you a lesson, right?" Jiyong took the child into his arms claming her down.

The little girl nodded, "Neh, I'm very sorry Umma!"

"Yah Seungri. Stop it now she's been crying like the world broke into pieces since we brought you here, I think she already learned her lesson." He swayed slightly with the child in his arms, he thought it was enough for the kid. Seeing her mother falling from the stairs was traumatizing enough. The child panicked and cried the whole time till he came home.

"Um... GD-hyung I'm sorry but what?" he asked raising one of his eyebrows.

"She already learned her lesson so stop being mad at her already." 

"....GD-hyun--- 

"What is up with you and GD-hyung anyway?"

"I think I'm missing something hyung. How old are you and where are we?" 

"Did you seriously hit the floor that hard? Im turning 30 this year, my name is Kwon Jiyong" He looked at Seungri awkwardly not sure if he was a playing a joke on him or something. "Your name is Kwon Seunghyung, we've been married for almost five years and this.." He propped down their daughter on Ri's lap " is our daughter, Kwon Eun Chan"

" You fell down the stairs and got a bump in your head."

Seungri looked back at Jiyong and gulped hard. "Hyung, I think I'm going to pass out now." And so he did.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Taeyang looked at Daesung whispering "You think he's fine?" As he watched Seungri faint from across the room. 

"I think we should go and check." They proceeded to walk towards Seungri who was already hounded by GD and TOP when a hand grabbed their shoulders. 

"Where do you think you're going?" Their dance coach leered at them. "We-we were just going to check up on Seungri..." Taeyang's sweat dropped at this.

"He doesn't need another nurse. He already has two so keep dancing!" 

They saluted and started to practice some more not wanting that anger directed at them.

The coach went towards Seungri who was already starting to wake up. "Yah! Seungri better not be trying to get out of training again."

She shook him lightly but he didn't respond. "GD-shi, can you go get me some water for Seungri and Top you can go back to Daesung and ." 

"Sure.." He got up to leave but halted in his steps when he heard. "Ji??" "I think he's calling you GD."

"JI? Where's EunChan???" he asked drowsily swaying lightly. "Where are we?"

GD raised his eyebrows "Seungri?" Everybody stopped and went near the them slightly. 

"I think I went to hard on her this time... I should....." He looked around them realizing where they were. 

"Why are we here? and how old are you now?" GD looked at him confused. "Umm... 24?"

He rubbed his forehead, "I should probably call you GD-hyung huh.." Thinking something was he off he replied, "Yes. maknae." 

"Then, I think I'm going to pass out again...."

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Hmmph! As if it would actually work." 

"Quiet!" She looked back at the book in her hands realizing something. "It said we each had to put a drop of blood on the paper..." She poked her thumb with the tip of the needle and urged the rest to do the same. 

"But I already did my part! and that's too scary!!!" 

"If you say so....."

When they did they waited to see what would happen. And they didn't notice anything.

Sighing she looked to her friend "Are you even sure that's real?"

Her friend nodded.

"Well whatever, Who want's to go out and eat?" 

"Oooh! Me Me! Let's go to this new restaurant i chanced upon yesterday! Their cookies are oh so Yum!!"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

YAY! Im done!!!!!!! time to make do with the other stories i have..... >>