Why?

I'm SICK, maybe?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

News Flash: Cheondung of Mblaq collapsed at work from too much exhaustion...

 

‘WHAT!!? NOOOO! My baby!!!!!’

‘Cheondung!!!! This can’t be happening!!’

‘Our prince!!!’

 

As soon this news flooded, mournful shrieks of the visual maknae’s fans could be heard all over South Korea. All worried over their idol’s well being.

 

---

 

Slowly, Cheondung opened his eyes and was greeted by an unfamiliar room. Huh what? Where am I? From where he was lying, he forced himself to sit even though his head was spinning. He looked all over the unfamiliar place and found out that he was alone on what seems to be a hospital room.

 

And he was right, seeing the dextrose injected on his hands he was indeed inside the hospital. What happened? He tried to think back on how he got himself in this kind of situation. Panic rushed through him as he remembered that he was in the middle of an interview before this. No! I still have an interview to finish! He tried to stand up but  then miserably failed when his heavy headache overcame him.

 

“Ugh this is annoying..” he slump his head back on the bed. There is no way he can stand up with his weak body at the moment. Then he heard the slide of the door so he looked up and found Mir and G.O.

 

“Oh! Hyung you’re awake.” Mir shrieked and quickly went beside the visual maknae followed by G.O.

 

“Yah Doong-ah how are you feeling?” the main vocal worriedly asked.

 

“I’m fine hyung...” Cheondung smiled.

 

G.O smiled back before he turned to Mir. “Maknae, get Seungho and Joon, they might be still eating at the cafeteria.”

 

“Got it.” The real maknae then stormed out of the room. G.O laughed as he looked at his running back. Obviously, Mir was so relieved that his prankster hyung was already awake.

 

“So... hyung? How did this happen?” Cheondung asked as soon as Mir left that caught the main vocal attention. Then G.O turned serious. “You fainted.” he said.

 

“Oh...” the visual maknae trailed off then changed the topic. “What about the interview?”

 

G.O frowned. How can Cheondung think of the interview when he collapsed in the middle of it? “Yah, is that what you can think about? You just fainted, you should be worried for yourself you know and not the interview.” He raised his voice.

 

Cheondung was surprised by his hyung’s words and looked down on his lap. “I-I’m just worried because it’s important for us...” he pouted.

 

G.O sighed. “Ah, sorry from scolding you Doong-ah. It’s just that you worry too much about other things but not yourself.” He ruffled the younger’s hair. “Don’t worry about the interview, you answered the important questions before you fainted anyway.”

 

Cheondung smiled. “If you say so hyung.”

 

G.O ruffled his hair once again then added. “Seungho was the one who brought you here so thank him.”

 

“Ah he brought me here?” Cheondung smiled then G.O nodded. Then from the outside they heard loud running footsteps.

 

“Sir! No running in the hallway!” someone shouted.

 

“Who’s the person running wild outside? Rude, this is a hospital.” The main vocal said.

 

Then the door harshly slid open startling the two. Clutching the edge of the door, Seungho breathed desperately for air.

 

“What the hell Seungho? You ran all over here?” G.O raised a brow amused at the sight of a very haggard panda.

 

Seungho ignored him as he huffed. “Is he awake?” he asked.

 

“Yeah, alive and lively.” G.O responded.

 

Seungho walked to the visual maknae. “Good that you’re okay.” He said not meeting eyes with him.

 

Cheond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter