Training

Girlfriend, the newest band to debut (APPLY CLOSED!) (HIATUS)
Ki's POV

"Okay girls! One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!" our choreographer counted,"Ki! Make your movements more swift but strong! You're losing your beat SoJin!"

When we had five minutes of break time our choreographer, Mr. Lee, called me over.

"Ki. If you can't go through training, how in the world areyou supposed to go through debut? Yu need to train more, your knees need to be locked, and use your strength when you pop or else it'll look bad," He scolded.

"Yes Mr. Lee. I'll work harder," I replied. He nodded and said,

"Alright. Now rest up for the five minutes, we've got twelve more hours of training to go through." He said.

During the twelve hours the only thing that made a sound were the girls' sneakers and the girl's heavy breaths. This kind of training overworked their bodies, and that isn't the greatest thing that I would want. If I overwork myself, I will get sick an when I get sick, I'm sick for weeks. Let's just say I wasn't healthiest when I was born. Min Byul was able to get a perfect body, she would never get fat like Taemin. While I had low metabolism, like SiWon, and I had to constantly work out.

"Finally! We're free!!" The girls and I cheered.

"Training will kill us!!" Irene said.

"But..... I haven't had a boyfriend yet!!!" I whined.

"Really? Wow, they weren't kidding when they said that you're a tomboy!" Cheonsa said.

"Did you think they were lying? I really haven't had-"I started when a group of people cut me off.

"A boyfriend."

A/N: please dont hate for the small update. The next one will be longer. This was like a teaser. Yea, its a teaser! XD