❇II❇

α compete

Author's POV

Kyuhyun widen his eyes as he see tall man smiling at Jaebeom, his face looks so innocent. Looks like the man didn't notice Kyuhyun and keep walking then hugging Jaebeom. Kyuhyun only pouted and looked down, He dislike this kind of moments.

Jaebeom chuckle softly knowing that his beloved lover jealous watching Nickhun hugging him, Nickhun raise his head facing Jaebeom who chuckle softly. Slowly, Nickhun relase the hug and stare disbelievely at Jaebeom.

"Hyung.. Whats wrong with you? You.. are scary when you like this..."

Jaebeom only smiled and placed his arm on Kyuhyun's small shoulder and bringing Kyuhyun's body closer to him. Nickhyun widen his eyes when founding cute man infront him. He stared at Jaebeom, wanting to know the cute man. Jaebeom only smile

"This is Park Kyuhyun, My beloved lover. He will lived here with us," Kyuhyun widen his eyes and immendiately stared at Jaebeom with confusion, Nickhun keep staring at Kyuhyun. "He will be taking care me in here~ Because of that I bough my beloved lover here, I miss him so much~" Jaebeom said then give Kyuhyun little kiss on Kyuhyun's plump pink lips, Making Kyuhyun flushed and looked down.

"Annyeong, I'm Nickhun imida. Hope we can be bestfriend!" Nickhun introducing himself, Kyuhyun smiled glad that the man really nice and friendly.

"I'm Kyuhyun imida, Please take a good care of me!"

Jaebeom only stare disbelievely at Kyuhyun. Now, Nickhun and Kyuhyun smiled and chatting excitedly, Jaebeom doesn't know why Kyuhyun is very attractive and had no ideas why everyone love him. Jaebeom sigh heavely, he really dislike if Kyuhyun with other man. But, Jaebeom happy knowing that Kyuhyun really love him and Jaebeom must be the most luck person who had Kyuhyun.

"You're so cute~" Nickhun suddenly talk and gaining Jaebeom's attention. Jaebeom can clearly watching Nickhun pinch Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks, Kyuhyun only laughed cutely. Jaebeom only sigh heavely.

"Where's the other, Khun?"

Nickhun stop pinching Kyuhyun's chubby cheeks and turn his head to Jaebeom, "They still had schedules, Hyung." He answered shortly. Nickhun turn his head to Kyuhyun and smiled, "By the way, Kyunnie you're much young than me, didn't you? You should call me Hyung then!" Nickhun requesting excitedly. Jaebeom only stared at the male, 'I guess its wrong bringing Kyuhyun here...'

"Okay, then,, Nickkie hyungie!" Kyuhyun replied cutely. Nickhun only bit his lower lip and immendiately hugged Kyuhyun tight.

"Such a cute nickname from cutie boy like you, Kyunnie. I love you so much! Why Jae hyung never bought you here?" Nickhun whined as he hugged Kyuhyun tight. Kyuhyun only chuckle, Jaebeom only stare dislikely at Nickhun. He never thinks that Nickhun can be like this too, He had no ideas why Nickhun become so clingly at Kyuhyun.

'Even Nickhun the one who very queit person can be very clingly to MyKyuhyun.. Indeed, Kyuhyun,, You were so special...'

 

SORRY SHORT!^^

LEAVE A COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE? SUBSCRIBERS TOO!!^^

::>UK<::